Make Sup Forums/ great again. GET THE FUCK IN HERE NOW!

If you don't know how to sage. You write sage in the options portion of your reply and it will not bump that reply. Report slide threads by clicking on the triangle next to the post number.

>DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS

They will use *every* tactic to bait you into a thread. Who fucking cares what some nigger did or whether or not mackerel eaters are white. If you see a slide thread. DON'T REPLY. If it's getting replies, sage and let everybody know it's a slide thread.

What the fuck is a slide thread, gimme a quick rundown?

Dude. They're all slide threads. The mods are dead or sold us out.

You can't save Israel.

It's what you shills do to slide the good threads off the catalog.

Saged your post to see if it works.

Bump

New janitors delete real threads and allow shit.

>Implying I'm a shill

I only come here twice in a month to laugh at the stupidity of the Americans """"""""""""people""""""""""'", faggot.

>This is not a joke

They are infiltrating. We've been all but defeated by bullshit slide threads. We need substance. We need an endgame. We cannot let the left win. This is textbook MKULTRA tactics.

Reported.

Probably. No reason why a Soros guy shouldn't also be a janitor, eh?
I think Sup Forums is just about finished. I spend most of the time hiding the shit posts.

There's nothing to report in my post you retarded amerimutt.

Thinking of it you can't even DEPORT the illegals aliens of your own country btw.

I know, right?
French guy comes here and acts clueless. I call him a shill, and he responds by bragging about trolling.
You can't make this stuff up.

We need a new venue then. And it needs to be invite only.

fuckin french...Europe's Canadians.

It's not trolling to speak the truth about your disgrace of a country, burgerlard

French battle flag

Bump, let's take this board back lads

Give me your address so I can send the cops of freedom and swat your ass.