Why put up with modern women when you can buy one of these?

Why put up with modern women when you can buy one of these?

>implying I do

we literally don't need women anymore

So are we just going to shit post this meme every day ? I know 99.9 % are intolerable, but a human sized barbie doll can't replace them

Because that has no pulse, can't fuck me, and can't give me children.

you are sad
and you should feel sad

uhh, why not?

Hook it up with a link

Where the hell do you store that thing

I can't put a baby in that.
But as soon as I can you can bet your ass I won't even bother with modern "women."

Sage

Yes it can. Thats the funny part.

Is the pulse really a deal breaker?

Even worse, what happens when you need to throw it away? Would you just put it at the curb?

Cut it up and put it into bags, easy.

a robot one can and thats 10 years off at most

regardless of this modern women are sad.

check 'um

I'd fuck a sex bot, and every other guy would too

Where's a store?

T H I C C

I was skeptical at first. But I'd go balls deep in that thick bitch.

I'm ashamed, but I do have to agree.

One of these silicon abominations cost as much as a year full of one-night stands.

My wife has the same body shape as that. And my wife is warm, takes care of me when I'm sick, cooks, cleans

I dont want fuck a glorified balloon

You should explain yourself kurva.

And has 0% chance of giving you an STD.
Sounds like a sound investment.

post proof liar

The hands still rub me the wrong way...

Then you should probably go gay

Look at that fucking thing. Yes it can replace women. You can fuck it ll you want, one time investment, no condom, no kids, no drama, no shit tests, no chance of getting cheated on/cucked, etc. Sex dolls are the future boy, and I am not the only one who realizes this.

Condoms are cheap.

>(((/r9k/))) keeps making the same threads over and over
yawn

Congratulations you found a wife that at least on the surface is faithful and serves you. If for any reason at all she decides to leave you she can divorce rape you and take your shit putting you in a financial rut forever. If you have kids your never seeing them again.

Male liberation is politics.

>he thinks condoms prevent getting something like mouth herpes
Kekerooni

Have you ever fucked a women. That doll is just an elaborate fleshlight. When you are laying over a women, and you slide your cock into her tight wet pussy, she can look you in the eyes. and let out a whimper. This thing will just stare blankly at the ceiling.

>This thing will just stare blankly at the ceiling
What most women do during sex anyway tbqhfam

it's like 2 grand and I haven't been laid in 6 years, you fucking normie.

Women have an ingrained flaw which means they despise sick men. This is how I know you are a female.

T. Roastie

You need to learn how to fuck.

Just like a real one

SAGE

>despising sick people
>a flaw

Picture yourself for one moment, fucking a doll like a yorkie humping a pillow. It's pathetic. You should all be better than this, but you aren't. If this seems appealing, you have given up on making yourself better. Quit looking for women on Instagram, quit being a neckbeard thinking you'll find a wholesome swimsuit model. Put a little effort into yourself and into finding the kinds of women who aren't attention whores, and it will spare you the fate of fucking a doll like a retard.

They need to learn how to not be dead fish and expect me to do all the fucking work while they lie there.

Nice try feminist

Still fresher than seeing Nazi threads 24/365

I feel like I see a swastika more then my own mother on here.

>what are artificial wombs

Why put up with maintaining that when your hand can heal itself?

Why would you see your mother on here you dipshit

Does the sexbot accuratly replicates a women vagina?

Damn, this thing triggers the 'uncanny valley' response in me ... they have to put a lot more work into the details to make sexbots viable in any way. This thing looks like a corpse.

it's up to you to post more of your mom here, I post my pics of your mom on /gif/

I have a question

If women get male sex robots with AI
Men get fembots with AI

What's stopping the sex robots from ditching humans and just fucking each other?

>Women are degenerate and unintelligent.
>Let's put our dicks in a piece of plastic.

OP, can you at least try to act with a bit of dignity?

This thing is rather unsettling. I wonder how much time it'll take to make them not trigger sinister valley effect.

there already is a bot circlejerk, it's called Youtube.

Your judgmental quality makes me believe you are either a roastie or a fag. Either way, there's nothing wrong with finding a way to evolutionarily ditch women. They are a dead weight on our society.

Maybe now roasties will try harder

>expect me to do all the fucking work while they lie there.
Are they unionized or something?

>Swede lecturing others on dignity

I said sick men and It is when the man in question is supposedto be a loved one.
Even the ancient civilsations were aware of the evil callousness inside women.
Ironically a sexbot would never have this evil flaw in its heart.

kek

If I just wanted sex I would make a tinder account or go to a bar. Hooking up with hot sluts is pretty easy. Unless you are an incel poor loser like you.

However many of us want more from a woman than pussy.

I think an anime body pillow is all I need. I only want to cuddle.

Literal deal-breaker: Can it, or can it not, do a kick flip?

>If women get male sex robots with AI
This robot will have to give money he gets somewhere to female, tell her what to do and improve her status among other females. If humanity creates robot so advanced, it will probably get to eradicating worthless meatbags and inheriting the Earth right away instead of serving them.

That is not a nintendo controller

Fuck off and post this sad shit on /r9k/.
>inb4 roastie
No. I'm just a man who has no interest in fucking a doll and who is sick of you /r9k/ rejects posting the same bullshit over and over.

As it is now, you have to physically remove her vagina after use, and put it in the dishwasher, then put it back in.
Unless these robots become able to clean themselves, then they are not the future.. Who the fuck is willing to wash the vagina of a woman after use. What degraded excuse of a man does that!?
(pic related clean herself)

For me it's just the face and maybe the tits. The ass and legs are fucking perfect.

Married 25 years. Evolutionarily, you're taking yourself out if you fuck a doll and don't reproduce.

Step one is to shower every now and then. You smell like cheese, even that doll would puke at you in your current state.

How can women even compete?

You want their fee fees? Alimony?

Cot Dayyyum ! That being said.. they need to fix those long ass freeky fingers

This would mean robots get the ability to feel pleasure.
Somehow I don't think that's going to happen.

Even if you go out of your way to be the ideal male that suffers through hardships you can still get divorce raped for whatever reason. There is ZERO assurance you will come out unscathed in this society. Years and years of hardwork and dedication can be thrown away in an instant if she decides out of the blue to fuck someone else. The law is against you and there is zero risks for her in marriage.

>virgins and low tier women

Could you post a link to this specific model? Also are there any good "review" videos out there? I'm curious how flexible they are and my peepee is hard

>married 25 years

Oh I see so you're a cuck who's mad at the world for having found a way to leave women behind while you've got your balls in a vice.

Gotcha.

You, sir, must have an interesting sex life.

Yes, because the average swede is precisely the kind you find on Sup Forums. Fuck off, it's because of people like you that we have so many memeflags nowadays.

Don't worry if you can't buy one right away. Start saving and by the time you have a couple grand for one.
The technology will be even better!

>This thing will just stare blankly at the ceiling.
advances in A.I. are approaching rapidly.

They clean themselves..

Fuckin hell, i would buy one like that, at least i wouldn´t be cheating on my gf with a whore whenever i want to try kinky stuff

Pic related also takes half your money in the divorce.

If sex dolls are a Jewish scam than I can finally say this is a Jewish scam I can fully support.

>Why put up with modern women when you can buy one of these?
I - I forgot why not.

>i wouldn't fuck that

somebody PLEASE respond

When they are here, I'll buy five and end every night with an orgy. But people have been claiming A.I. is right around the corner for half a century.

>it's like 2 grand and I haven't been laid in 6 years,

If you're ready to pay that much to get laid why not just get a hooker? Those asian "massage" places exist there for a reason.

You can literally order an exact replica of this woman right now.

Riveting post, friend.

>That doll is just an elaborate fleshlight
We know. That is the point. Except it isn't a fleshlight, it's a exceptionally well-crafted sex doll.

>Have you ever fucked a women
>When you are blah blah blah
>etc.

Yes I've slept with women. I've also gone long periods not having slept with women. In the USA, sleeping with a woman basically means you have the """privilege""" of paying for "courtship" rituals with your time and money. You also have the """privilege""" of taking her home and HOPING somehow that she isn't a stuck up, brainless cunt who lost the ability to feel affection towards the male half of her own species, that she'll have the wherewithal to at least open her legs, or that she won't leave you on the spot for some other stranger. I don't know where the fuck you're from, but in the US there is no such thing as dating

>*gargles Somali semen*
>*swashes it around*
>*spits*