Sup Forums's being raided - Red Pilled General

Last thread capped
I got back after doing some work, and found that Sup Forums isn't really worried about it. In fact, the expectation is that they will come here, and become redpilled.

Here's my question: How do you redpill something like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=cYFikTIAT-s

Either way, there's no harm in trying, I suppose. Can we get a Red Pilled general thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZINFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>They literally make no difference and think they do
>the state of leftist minds

Why change that?

Could have made his job a lot easier by affirming that it is trespassing on private property and is not welcome in the establishment. Had it returned it would have been a clear cut case of trespass. I'm not entirely surprised because the owner of the shop had his pistol holstered in his pocket, but this is Worshington. Also, make Sup Forums great again.

Many of them will come to us, some quick and some later. There is no red pill -> blue pill. If their legitimate interests are not the destruction of white culture/ western culture then for the most part with time they will join us.

I welcome any normies reading this. You WILL be one of us whether you want to believe it now or not. We were all once like you.

Sounds like yet another try-hard false flag from some /ptg/ mongoloid
Never change, gullible idiots

SHOW DEM DE WAE

>trying to piss into an ocean of piss

when will they learn?

>haiti is a shithole
>heavy hate speech

I'm a new fag who has lurked since 2015 this is my first post ever. I don't know if it is shilling or the old guard trolling the hell out of us new fags but this board is unbelievably gay right now. There's so many defeatist threads and every thread has a bunch of people posting anti racism lefty shit. Why is this happening? There's so many posters saying literal faggot "all racism is bad" I've never posted I just lurk so I don't know who's posting what or how to spot stuff. Could someone break this down for me. I won't post again and just going back to lurking. Thanks

> thinking they can raid and subvert /pol
> pissing in an ocean of piss
> don't know that we can detect slide threads if they are anti-white and anti-hitler
> get redpilled
> become one of us

>>>
rundown on this fucking mem?

desu I have barely seen this user. In fact I think this place is as strong as ever. Remember, we have the truth on our side. The left doesn't like it because truth and facts are "white supremacist" and god forbid people should discuss issues without censorship (what kind of nazis allow free speech right?)

archive.is/ZINFw

ShariaBlue gtfo

I can second this. I used to be a complete idiot pre-2007 before I found Sup Forums.

They come to shitpost, and get drilled by facts. Not much you can do against red pills. Once you wake up, there is no going back to sleep.

Most of the dedicated users left. Now it is a frail shell of what we had during the election cycle.

No I am not worried leaf bro I just actually don't understand what is going on. I never post just browse on my phone and don't have filters or anything so I'm getting all these shithole threads. I am just trying to understand why this is going on and when it will go back to normal

Why not simply do the reverse and raid their forums?

I was red pilled long before coming to Sup Forums. The world is full of places and ways to get red pilled but desu in my fairly short time here I have realized that coming here for a normie is probably normie suicide. It's like a crash course in red pilling. Took me most of middle school to realize how much the tribe has infested the world and affected contemporary history but when I look around here I realize it would take maybe a few weeks or months to completely change ones entire perspective on everything. I'm laffin knowing they come here, they literally are walking into a trap.

>Most of the dedicated users left.
No, pathetic try. 0/10

We're being raided by liberals from kikebook? Nothing to worry about, happens every day. Sieg Heil.

Good, let them come

Ignore them if u want to post in them, type sage in the options field
Protip: Set some filters up