/bng/ - BLACK NATIONALISM GENERAL

This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics.

>wh*Tes STAY OUT

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it as like other general.

What have you done today to further the BLACK cause?

The Story of Yakub and Yashmal
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg[Embed]

African Heritage
afrolegends.com/

Nation of Islam
noi.org/

BLACKpast
blackpast.org/

K A R A B O G A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RHhVkm7qTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aiFVwUrKSzM
techwomen.org/girls-education/stem-women-unites-women-scientists-in-sierra-leone-provides-role-models-for-next-generation
sheleadsafrica.com/kumba-musa/
royal.uk/meet-queens-young-leaders-2017
xvideos.com/video20916351/cumbang_maserati
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wh*Tes STAY OUT
triggered black boi that no one wants to fuck.

Is Eminem black?

BLACK POWER WE WILL KILL THE WHITE DEVILS

Oh shit, I’d love to see the super advanced, egalitarian utopia you niggers build

Bow to the superior white male.

WE

SHUT UP NIGGER! YEEE HAWWW WHOOO WHOOO WHOOO WHOO HAWWWW

niggers are fucking scum. kill yourselves.

Thread theme - youtube.com/watch?v=3RHhVkm7qTQ

youtube.com/watch?v=aiFVwUrKSzM

Well white boys, the day you’ve always feared has finally come. We have risen to dominate you in every way. Your colleges and businesses can’t discriminate anymore, so we’re quickly becoming the most educated and prosperous people in the world. Your women are free to choose what they’ve always lusted for but couldn’t have, black men. I laugh when I walk past one of you pale chubby pinky dicks, and watch your submissive body language as you cower in the presence of a real man. I fuck a different white girl every weekend when I go out, and you’ve probably never gotten laid in your life. We have risen. And you are powerless to hold us down any longer.

Why do black bois get so upset when they see a successful, intelligent attractive black woman with a white man?

Back in H.S. I dated a 9/10 black girl for a year that looked like pic related. EVERY FUCKING TIME we went out in public we ALWAYS got approached by angry black "men". Theu would either yell at me for being an ebil huwite rayciss stealin their wimmin or, more frequently, they would try to approach her to either 1) yell at her for being a race traitor, house n****r, coon...etc. or 2) try to convince her she is just being brainwashed by her oppressor/slavemaster.

Usually we just ignored them or laughed them off but if they persisted, she would tell them that she would've considered dating a black guy if they knew how to step up and be a real man. They would usually respond by sputtering incomprehensible expletives and retreating with their tails between their legs.

You can pretty much see the exact same behavior any social media platform of a well known black woman who is 99% of the time with a white man.

So what gives black bois? You talk nonstop about how black "men" so strong and confident yet when you lose your most desirable and successful women to white men you turn into angry racist sniveling cowards. Why can't you handle losing to better men? There's nothing wrong with losing but at least do it gracefully.

Sup KANGZ!!

I just peeped this ILLMATIC video bout our ancestaz n shit y'all pharoahs should check this shit out tho for real

Boring

Niggers
That is all

Who a kang here?

If blacks are the master race, how did white people enslave them?

If black men are superior why don't they raise their children?

If niggers are so great why do they need hand outs from white people?

Half black guy here. I'm not a racist or nationalist, I'm married to a white woman and have a white baby. It's in my interest to have everyone get along. But ultimately I'll be fine. I'm an upper middle class professional so I'm insulated from your typical American issues.

Niger

A bot makes these threads. The best thing to do is sage and report and let them die.

The white women would tear down the borders

I was once walking down the street late at night. Saw some nigger coming from the other way. I stopped relaxing and started considering switching side. As I made my choice to just take a chance and got myself mentally prepared for a confrontation, the nigger went in the middle of the street and walked past me to avoid me.
>tfw you're not a manlet

>half nigger "father"
>white baby

Pick one, pavement ape.

My mom is white. My dad is a light skinned guy. My baby has blond hair and blue eyes. Dead serious. The blue eye thing did catch me off guard.

>black nations
ahahahahahahahahaha
>breaths
ahahahahahaha
oh such a muscular nigger you got as the thread image. is that supposed to intimidate the itty bitty white bois away? nigger masculinity what an even a bigger joke. what did your men, your "warriors" do, other get whipped and killed by my anscestors.

Blacks were the first people in human history to break the chains of slavery. Whites were enslaved by greeks and romans for thousands of years and didn't do shit.

I take care of my children

We don't take hand outs, we take what is OWED to us

What have you done today to further the BLACK cause?

>by being white I've furthered the black cause - pic related.

cool pic bro

why did marvel have to invent a made up high tech african nation? why couldn't they have used a real country as the setting for the black panther movie?

saged and reported

Here you go.
techwomen.org/girls-education/stem-women-unites-women-scientists-in-sierra-leone-provides-role-models-for-next-generation

sheleadsafrica.com/kumba-musa/

royal.uk/meet-queens-young-leaders-2017

Reality

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn’t stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women’s original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can’t take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Is it wrong to be a true believer but not Muslim?

That's not nice

>black Turk

Hahahahahahgahahahahahahaha oh my gawd you really lost the lottery of life roach

Well, I fucked a black girl last week. And I'm going to Jo'berg for a holiday in the spring.

Hope that helps!

>We have risen
(Fucking stole trillions in welfare and handouts over the last several decades and get patted on the back and rewarded by mr. shekel-stein for how many crack piles they were running around each day)

We wuz kangz n sheeeit. Ooga booga bix nood.

White women and black men are both the most attractive race and gender combination. White women most feminine and fertile looking while black men are the most masculine and alpha.
Both also suffer oppressions from white men.

Black men and white women combination isnt just biological/evolution at work but also a political manifestation

Spaghetti fucking Going off

black women do this to BMWF couples as well. turns out race mixing just causes disgust to arise in the majority of people

Get over the fact that you're the ugliest race already

SLIDE THREAD

SAGE THIS SHIT

Dude i have news for you...

wh*Te genocide when?

King Tut was fair haired and had european DNA

We had to do artificial insemination so unless It's the doctor's He's mine.

never, the only ones getting a violent genocide will be niggers

Get back on the boat ..

More people listen to the bone/tree music now than the white man's music. Irony.

dare uttering one more word about my ancestors wh*Te subhuman

this guy doesn't realize how many white women still hate niggers. lol.

I support black nationalism. Can you all just take it back to Africa? All black diaspora go back and be strong black nations. Have the whole continent. Just please stay there.

Not irony, there simple are more niggers than whites. Both listen to music coming from their own culture

Niggers use technology invented by whites to create music, they'd be lost otherwise

Your ancestors were slaves and africa is european property

those whites can't hit for shit.

It's the cape that does it for me.
Maybe the fn-fal too.

Rabbi try to fake it better you do a bad imitation of a jungle bunny spear chucking nigger

Um everyone listens to black American music even if played by white people. Especially Europeans.

White on black bukakki

xvideos.com/video20916351/cumbang_maserati

Hey, thanks.

It's not the policeman's strength, it's the fact that he has to hit in specific areas to the body according to the french cuck police

"Wuz good lil nigga? Yo wife said my dick was the best she eva had"

What the fuck are you talking about dumb nigger. Every time i go outside i literally hear no negro subhuman-tier music, and i go outside pretty frequently

i'm a BLACK man
i'm righteous
i'm hard working
my principle,
is to destroy wh*Te race
is to protect my BLACK race
is to love my country and my race much more than my own self
my law,
is to rise, is to go forward.

o' supreme KARA BOGA(AtaTÜRK), the creator of our today,
i swear that i will walk non-stop
on the path you opened, on the target you pointed out
on the ideal you founded (destroying the wh*Te race)
let my existence be bestowed upon the BLACK existence

happy is the one who calls himself a BLACK

Keep crying nigger

Daily reminder that its not okay to be wh*Te.
Daily reminder that wh*Tes are subhumans without any culture or civilzation. daily reminder that wh*Tes are psychially and mentally inferior to other races. Daily reminder when you see a wh*Te subhuman in street don't forget to spit on his face and bully him. He deserves it because he is a wh*Te subhuman and he shamelessly dares to be in present with the same enviorment that BLACK man breathes in.

KARA BOGA OOGA BOOGA

>All these replies
How do you faggots even fall for this bait? Sage.

Yeah you do. It's now everyone's music. If you listen to basically any pop music you're hearing music with It's base in the US black community.

>1 post by this ID
Why do you faggots fall for this every time?

>Trashone

Mein sides.

pfft

>only the trashiest white women choose blacks
>all top tier black women have tundra fever

worthless absolutely worthless gas them all no remorse for race traitors

The only fate of the negro is to be enslaved
i already told you i do not. perhaps my area has a higher human population compared to america

Fuck white people!
We invented the computers, trains, and automobiles. There be no Sup Forums without us since we invented the god damn computer too!

We done had it whitey! The day we wipe yall stupid neanderthals off the earth is comin soon! We will snatch yo woman from yos forced our seed into them. Your daughters and sons will be engulfed by our divine darkness, and there will be no refuge for you wicked cave man.

Stay angry whitey!