When a retard tells you that we're all from Africa, how do you debunk it?

When a retard tells you that we're all from Africa, how do you debunk it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_human
newscientist.com/article/2132026-our-common-ancestor-with-chimps-may-be-from-europe-not-africa/
google.com.au/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/
ancient-origins.net/human-origins-opinion-guest-authors/ramas-bridge-where-modern-science-and-ancient-myths-collide
news.artsci.utoronto.ca/all-news/scientists-identify-7-2-million-year-old-pre-human-remains-balkans/
sbs.com.au/news/half-of-european-men-share-king-tut-s-dna
theguardian.com/science/2017/jun/07/oldest-homo-sapiens-bones-ever-found-shake-foundations-of-the-human-story
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you don't, because you are the one retarded. Egyptians were black along with Syrians. This is a well established fact.

You don't. We are. Evolution affected us all differently because we had different hardships.

I don't need to. We all come from monkeys, but some races stayed near the tree.

Here is a good start en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_human
And remember that the oldest fossil evidence showing the split between humans and chimps has been found in Europe: newscientist.com/article/2132026-our-common-ancestor-with-chimps-may-be-from-europe-not-africa/

You don't. And they're technically correct.

Wrong nigger, it's in debate.
See

I tell them that may not be true.

Why would it even matter?

>im a silverback gorilla who can lift a car.
>i guess I'll just genetically improve my muscles by making them 10x weaker through the strongest ones breeding
Ok piere

ask him to show u de wei

> muh semitic death cult

You're an imbecile. You have no idea how evolution works, or how long it takes, do you?

you point out that the oldest humans were found in the balcans 4 million years ago

I don’t. I say, “believe whatever you want.”

the important question is do they know the way ?

That could easily be because burial practices had not yet produced viable fossils before then.

>Egyptians were black
yeah the later generations
no way pol is this lost

You don't because it's true. Though I don't know why liberals like this theory so much. Doesn't it confirm that blacks are just proto-humans and not the final product?

Strong evidence that this IS true. However we had the mental capacity to get the fuck out of there as it turned to sand and mosquitoes.

megaliths found all over the world predating humans even know to be in the western world

Which is based entirely on your opinion.

So, it still destroys the out of Africa theory

How can you? We ARE all from Africa

>Human nobels: ~900
>Gorilla nobels: 0
Gorillas BTFO

google.com.au/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/

Don’t listen to anyone who tells you we are all Africans sub Saharan Africans have no Neanderthal dna what so ever they aren’t us and that alone proves it

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Blue eyes are from Europe not Africa.
>We are still all Africans
We are still all Blue Whales as well bro.

Im not saying the modern European came from Africa but theyre ancestors did.

we're all from Pangaea motherfucker human rights for pangolins now!!!

>ancient niggers nig out and kill an advanced arabian civilization
>larp as their victims
>2000 yrs later, kangz

Rama would like a word with you.
>ancient-origins.net/human-origins-opinion-guest-authors/ramas-bridge-where-modern-science-and-ancient-myths-collide

Excerpt:
>"According to Hindu tradition, Rama lived during the Treta Yuga, a period of time that began 2,165,000 years ago and extended until about 869,000 years ago."

news.artsci.utoronto.ca/all-news/scientists-identify-7-2-million-year-old-pre-human-remains-balkans/

The "out of Africa" bullshit theory has been thoroughly debunked. But if you want to fuck with a faggot liberals mind, tell them that saying that we all come from Africa means that every other race evolved out of the African (black) primitive form is incredibly racist. Those egalitarian idiots havent even thought that that is the natural conclusion of their ridiculous theory. It throws them off completely if you just make them think s little.

>arabian civilization
Note that 70% of all british males are related to Tutankhamen: sbs.com.au/news/half-of-european-men-share-king-tut-s-dna

lol just noticed i have "We" in my iD

makes sense the anglos and celtics are just descendants of ancients from Mesopotamia anyway

meant for

don't bother. that's a "fact" that will probably change a million times with "new information" "recently found"

ignore it, it's not even worth thinking about.

Yeah but retards shove it in your face whenever you point out to them that immigrants are bad.

>hurr who do u think brought da africans to usa? xd
>omg u are evil trump supporter?
>we all came from africa, accept it

I fucking hate it. An efficient way of debunking their autism void delusional spergout is what we need to keep their mouth shut.

That's not how it works.

is there any actual value in discussing it with them? sounds like a waste of time.

You're right, but they're repeating the lie to make it a "reality" and others will buy it and the cycle repeats itself with larger numbers.

But if you find 1 person who will research and believe themselves and they go on to red pill 2 more and so on and so on! Don't give up hope!

"It is certainly one (of several) theories, and the most politically correct one, however even if true, 65000 years of signifiant evolution and development separate Africans from Europeans as can be and proven though both DNA testing, and a look at the culture, civilisation and progress of these now very different peoples".

"While European and Asian evolution progressed beyond the stone age, Africa never did, perhaps due to its more abundant natural resources". "It is only now though forced integration, and immigration that Africa and fast forwarded though critical stages of development, which they have shown that they are unable to integrate with"

"Any questions?"

By telling them that the first humans were jews

Brainlet. OOA refers to anatomically modern humans ie homo sapiens sapiens form max a few hundred thousand years ago, not hominids from several million years ago.

>"While European and Asian evolution progressed beyond the stone age, Africa never did, perhaps due to its more abundant natural resources"

yeah, haha because of abundant resources lol and not because they are subhumans, right? We've tried to teach them but after hundreds of years they still can't do it. Mugabe kicks out all white farmers and 37 years later niggers haven't pulled out 1 good crop!!!

I laugh and walk away

I say we are from Hyperborea.

brainlet, these findings show the split between chimps and humans happening hundreds of thousands of years before evidence in Africa which implies humans originated in Eurasia.

>even being able to us the internet to comment on the Mongolian-American basket weaving forum!!

neck it

No they didn't, learn to read retard. You've already been linked proof we found earlier humans in Balkans older than anything in Africa

theguardian.com/science/2017/jun/07/oldest-homo-sapiens-bones-ever-found-shake-foundations-of-the-human-story

Googled oldest remains without reading the link because I thought the recent finding would be the first result. Here's what I was referring to, shitskin.

Well of course that's why. But being neuutral gets though to plebs much more than calling niggers subhuman.

just change the topic or try a different tack. this particular point isn't worth even acknowledging.

We all came from space, and the only lives that matter are white people lives.

Now this is a good answer.

Nice try sub Saharan lips

> all of these shit-tier arguments for why we are not all from Africa and why we don't come from niggers

You fucking mongs, just bring up the fact that niggers are the only "race" that don't have any Neanderthal dna.
What does this mean?
IT MEANS NIGGERS NEVER MIGRATED OUT OF APEFRICA IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE
fucking brainlets

I already bought that up ten years ago you Mong learn to read