Moby too Stupid to Realize He Justed Outed Himself as a CIA Disinfo Tool

OP Story
archive.is/H6dFC

The 52 year old balded fag, and original bugman is not the first one the CIA used to manipulate pop culture
>The 2nd tier Hippy bands of the 60s were CIA (along with LSD, of course)
youtube.com/watch?v=o2GjY8DN-7I

>The CIA funded feminism, and always will in new "markets" around the world.
rense.com/general21/hw.htm

>The CIA funded Abstract Expressionism
archive.is/HoanY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1rFAaAKpVc
youtube.com/watch?v=R0v9a-x45gw
politico.com/story/2007/01/the-pelosi-posse-starring-uncle-mo-002424
youtube.com/watch?v=IJWlBfo5Oj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump.
Lotta slide threads today, muh dick and ooga booga all around.

This is a big admission. It has been clear that someone is putting celebrities up to speaking about politics. Those relationships should be disclosed.

I wonder what he got in return

Moby is a fucking retard. If his friends in the CIA blabbed about classified information to him for any reason, they're breaking the same laws they think Trump should be impeached for. Not to mention the whole "my dad works for Nintendo" air this has.

Mockingbird dupe confirmed

He's a vegan. His brain is probably eating itself.

Yeah like he did of his own volition

He's probably so pathetic that they only had to pretend to be his friend and tell him "secret" stuff they made up

Is that Digiornos?

I can't even imagine the fucked up circles you'd have to be moving in, to end up with CIAnigger "friends'

Moby was great during the early days of NY techno, then he became a faggot with his head up his ass like so many New Yorkers do.

>mfw people think Moby is even relevant today, or in the last decade
>MUH CIA RECRUITED HIM!
Nobody gives a fuck about Moby or his opinion, or his music. You guys honestly believe the CIA would enlist the help of a washed, no-talent early 2000's has-been?

Nah, it's delivery.

Yeah. And all whilst wearing dad jeans

>my dad works for Nintendo

Huh?

fbi and cia are basically gen x infested midlife crisis clinics what a JOKE

underage detected

You need to go back

Bump for interest

probably pretty common in celb circles, the glowniggers have been budgeting in for that since the 50's or 60's, purchasing influence and public opinion. how they advertise what they want everyone to think, its not even masked anymore. whats the first thing one of these hollywood faggots does when he gets in trouble, hire more glowniggers. its not like these people would be hard to blackmail or manipulate, 2 of those faggots from that 70's show have bought coke from an old friend of mine. one of them is the last one you would expect.

CIA disinformation agent or Pencil Neck’s tool. He’s Adam Schiff’s neighbor. Because it’s totally obvious they should be in the same tax bracket

I would guess lots of musicians are probably disinfofags

DAS RITE

BUMP

No, it's degenerate.

Kek

He does have that pedo face about him.

Is Moby Jewish?

It's the dad

Wouldn't be the first time, and won't be the last

i seriously cannot imagine any of them not doing coke

youtube.com/watch?v=x1rFAaAKpVc

This timeline it's very pleasant.

He's an idiot if this true and a pathetic old wanker who can't let go if it isn't. You'd think with that apartment full of every drum machine ever he could still be putting out interesting music but his stuff since 2000 is super boring.

i really dont think this guy is so dumb that he doesnt know what hes saying, rather, it seems like many of these celebs that are saying this shit are trying to get some attention to the issue if you read into it past the surface at all, ever.
even tom 'ding dong' delonge says some shit and does some shit that makes me him seem self aware of his retardation while dropping hints in regards to certain shit.

The dumbass may have outed others too. He mentions his "friend and neighbor" Adam Schiff, the congressman on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. will win in 2018 and take over as head of the House Judiciary Committee.

anonymous side projects with monikers exist and are really common from well known artists since branding / label bullshit is a thing.
you probably listen to moby today and dont know it if you like his stuff from 2000.

lol this. same thing with tom delonge

Bump

you didnt like his theme song for the movie "Holes" starring shia lagoof?

I didn't know Moby was Jewish.

yes i do think that they would do that. that is correct. i feel like this is a pretty common opinion amongst the populace.

Lurk moar

How can he be believing and repeating lies of his own volition?

How do you go about that?

Nobody listens to techno

lol, what an idiot

silently contemplate

Kitty???

youtube.com/watch?v=R0v9a-x45gw
I like that Mission Of Burma song he covered, but most of his shit is meh. Who cares what the fuck Moby has to say about anything, ever.

> it seems like many of these celebs that are saying this shit are trying to get some attention to the issue
Maybe. He seems like a very brittle "authentic" weak minded person to me. The kind somebody would try to use.

OSS, 'Skull and Bones' Celebrity CIA asset

wow a lot of music was produced for just me then, faggot

NOBODY LISTENS TO TECHNO

Moby? You can get stomped by Obie
You 36 year-old, bald-headed fag, blow me

I mostly only know of this guy from the Eminem verse
The guy below you with the pewds pic gets it

how about comedians?

Oh right, my bad famalam
but no joke, Moby is a faggot and I've seen pics of him popping pills in the hot tub with bitches, so don't let the good guy act fool you

If he's not lying, he might be doing this on purpose as an act of selflessness, or something. To call attention to the corruption. He's probably gonna get a heart attack, now.

His illustrious ancestor is shaking his head over this stupidity.

>checked doubledubz of truth

retard
we're all quoting an Eminigger song

>Red and Kitty lashing down coke between scenes and banging like mad in their trailets

Trump has Russia ties. The consideration here is that this is NOT a bad thing.

"One day the two great masters will be friends,
Their great power will be seen increased:
The new land will be at its high peak,
To the bloody one the number recounted."

Is Sup Forums bothered by good prophecies?

The Pelosi Posse, Starring 'Uncle Mo'

politico.com/story/2007/01/the-pelosi-posse-starring-uncle-mo-002424

It's a pretty open secret that most famous musicians are CIA tools. The counter culture is just as controlled as the mainstream. They put a ton of work into this shit and can pull it off because they are staffed by members of the most powerful and influential families on earth. You can buy or blackmail anyone you want and kill anyone who doesn't comply and the CIA doesn't have to officially do a thing.

I would stand in line for this
There's always room in life for this...

Oh baby, oh baby
then it fell apart, it fell apart
Oh baby, oh baby
then it fell apart, it fell apart

this is not a cheese pizza

>quoting a white rapper
>calls me the retard

A lot of people listen to electro ( not techno. Moby isnt techno moron). Us music stays in us. Rest of the world think you have terrible tastes. Continue listening to your rapping niggers and country rednecks. Kek. Third world music.

Leave

I don't think he's lying. If you read the story the fact that the CIA is actively manipulating "celebrities" to be used as propaganda outlets is sort just an interesting detail. It's not even a big deal to him beyond proving that Trump is a a big meanie.

Those look like pepperoni but they're actually dominos

these celebrities are really braindead stupid, or maybe just brainwashed

Just outed himself as a complete fucking loon, you mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJWlBfo5Oj0
Heres a good moby song

My friends in the CIA assure me that Moby diddles kids and eats his own shit.

LOL

Such a fucking little pedo bear smile too

Bump

I thought the same thing. They don't seem that into it. Like Robert De Niro and Stephen King with their completely uninspired, unoriginal insults. It doesn't seem real.

They probably have compromising photos of people.

Lsd backfired if it was meant to control anyone.

bamf

lmao why is the CIA such a mess?

what the fuck

God i can only imagine the faggy techno you frogs listen to.