/mbmc/ TARA WOES GOLDEN ONE EDITION

mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

Posters go up Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world. Until then the objective is to promote MBMC online to maximize printed posters & feet on the ground.

>Tweet out these instructions:

#MyBordersMyChoice
Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
Bonus points for feminism related areas
Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
Translations are available for over 25 countries
Only use posters from the official website:

>Spread these copy pastas everywhere (instructions + PDF links):

pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
pastebin.com/cwjghDjB (for plebbit)

>SPLC condemned MBMC as "hate":
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
>Twitter started to censor #MyBordersMyChoice after it surpassed #MyBodyMyChoice in popularity:
i.magaimg.net/img/2c1w.png

>MBMC has already been promoted by:
>The Golden One
twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/951842834780446720
>Millennial Woes (retweeted this Dec 9, new tweet coming soon)
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
>Tara McCarthy
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/951165875729715200
>LA Werewolf
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
>Peter Sweden
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940316555971309568
>Jack Posobiec
twitter.com/PosobiecMedia/status/939786121441169408
>Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
>Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
>Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/

Ignore shills & stick to the plan. Do not use their "brown hand" version of the poster, it's a sabotage attempt.
Godspeed anons.

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

proof that the "brown hand" version is a leftypol sabotage attempt, screencap from their discord
DO NOT USE THE BROWN HAND VERSION
>DO NOT USE THE BROWN HAND VERSION

only use the official versions from the website:

left: homosexual
middle: beta white knight
right: mutt and "4th gen Holocaust survivor"

>>DO NOT USE THE BROWN HAND VERSION
bump

Bump

t. demoralization shill

what were you going to say next? "muh printer dots"? posters are illegal, the CIA will kill you in your sleep if you put them up?

I choose for Tara to go to Israel or India.

And yet they have done more for their cause then you have ever done for yours

8 days left and going strong

dumping promo images, these are good for spreading

promo 2

promo 3

promo 4

promo 5

promo 6

Tips for not getting caught:
1. Wear a disguise that you don't wear except when putting up or placing flyers. No one should know you have this disguise. (Cover your face, use shoes that you don't wear in public.)
2. Wear dark dull colors. Black, red, green, dark blue, etc.

3. Work quickly, work quietly, work at night, work alone. (The more of these you break, the more likely you are to be caught.)

4. Leave the flyers in places where they will be seen. They are useless if nobody finds them.

5. If you do this game enough times, you will attract some really weird media attention. You may see them report some of your action spot on while some of it will be completely wrong. They might just be misinformed but they might also be trying to get you to reach out to them to figure out who you are. DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THEM. DO NOT CORRECT THEIR ERROR. It is to your advantage if every person who reads their story believes the wrong version of events. This will make you almost impossible to find if you keep your stealth game up because the random people looking for "those god damned kids" will be working on false assumptions about your habits. Take a month off or two and strike an area where you have never struck before.

6. Do not use a future action to let the media know they got the story wrong. They don't know if you are one person, 10 people or 100 people. They are desperate to figure that out so they can size up the situation. If they don't know your actual numbers they get very scared very easily. ("OMG, pro whites are everywhere. Everywhere!)

promo 7

good advice user

I'll drop this redpill too:

>getting caught
KEK by who? the police, for doing something perfectly legal?

send your very best antifa
send everyone
commit 100% resources to it, I dare you
it won't even make a dent

you have less than one night in the middle of a cold winter to remove them, spread across 26+ countries, outnumbered more than 100 to 1 by the people putting them up, with no idea where they actually are except "on public spaces" (good luck) - and if you plan on violence, you are facing people much better at that than you, and it'll be in self defense so we have the legal greenlight whereas you do not (but it won't come to that anyway since you can't even drag your sorry asses out of bed in the morning)

you're fucked

I want to do this but I'm incredibly easy to spot in a crowd so if anyone saw me at all it wouldn't take long to find me on campus.

7.5k flowers what an influential movement

well the police certainly won't be looking for you because it's not illegal

antifa are miserable, cowardly faggots whose ranks are rapidly shrinking and pose little to no threat

Just popping into your thread to say that campuses across the country have been made aware of this and will be instituting enhanced security measures to combat it.

I would highly suggest anyone reading to refrain from taking part in this farce. Trespassing is a serious crime, as is vandalism. You will be caught, you will be identified, and you will be arrested, and charged.

almost 70K youtube subs, he doesn't use twitter as much
it's his name and support that matter the most (especially when getting other names involved)

7. Universities can lose their Fed Bucks if they don't sufficiently over react to anything even remotely pro white. Hundreds of Trillions in the Derivatives Market depend on Mass Immigration/Cheap Labor. They will try to charge you with some kind of hate crime because of this. Do not play nicely with them. They will show you cruelty you would not believe. The Cops are not your friends. The Administration is not your friends. Even your friends can get you into trouble if they think you "took it too far," or just by getting too excited and spilling the beans to tell everyone what a great prank it was. That is why working alone is the best strategy. If you are going to take friends, only take the ones who know how to shut their mouths.

>Just popping into your thread to say that campuses across the country have been made aware of this and will be instituting enhanced security measures to combat it.
right, every last single one, in all 25+ countries, of course
source? (of course you don't have one, sorry antifaggot)

>I would highly suggest anyone reading to refrain from taking part in this farce. Trespassing is a serious crime, as is vandalism. You will be caught, you will be identified, and you will be arrested, and charged.
MUH "POSTERS ARE ILLEGAL"
is that the best you can do?

guess how many people were investigated & charged by the police and / or attacked by the left for participating in It's Okay To Be White, out of the many thousands of participants?
ZERO!!!
>ZERO
>ZERO
>ZERO

#MyBordersMyChoice

the absolute state of (you)

POSTERS ARE ILLEGAL! WALKING IN PUBLIC IS ILLEGAL! EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER PUT UP A FLYER OR POSTER IN PUBLIC IS A WANTED CRIMINAL!
>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT SPREAD THIS MESSAGE, I HAVE NO COUNTER-ARGUMENT TO IT AND IT WILL DESTROY MY LEFTIST IDEOLOGY, PLEASE DONT SPREAD IT!

More tips: Have a "safe zone" where you never strike. Your safe zone is the place you live, the place you work and the place you study/attend class. The reason for this is that someone will see you and put 2 and 2 together. Ideally you want to strike an area that gets high foot traffic and you don't normally visit. This could be a shopping mall, campus meeting room, a big lecture hall, a parking lot downtown, anywhere that loads of people come and go on a frequent basis.

Late night work makes for a great early morning surprise. All you lucky dogs with a free Monday should make use of Sunday Night. Many normal workers have to work the early shift on Monday morning, thus they need to sleep during Sunday night if they want to have a good work day.

Paperboy is a great game to play with these also. Get a generic car (nobody suspects the man driving the Honda Civic/Toyota Prius) or bicycle and toss flyers on to driveways. You can call your flyer the Free Press for a more authentic paperboy feel.

>They will try to charge you with some kind of hate crime because of this
user, look at the posters - how could they twist reality so much that this could appear as a hate crime? where are the racist slurs? where are the threats? where are the racist symbols?

it's not even worth worrying about, the optics for this are perfect
even tame, mainstream conservatives are going to be participating (many confirmed from promoting this on plebbit and other places)

you should be more worried about being safe crossing the road than somehow having your participation come back to haunt you, because it can't

Why would you choose to have it be the weekend, that's really dumb. Sad.

Try flyering the local mall instead or a local parking lot.

I guess opsec never hurts and safe is better than sorry, just don't want to scare anyone away from participating - it is very low risk

because Monday morning is when profs & students will discover them, and sunday night means
1. quietest time with the least people to put them up
2. absolute minimum time for anyone to remove them before Monday morning

>tactics
>think

>over 15'000 posters and 20'000 stickers in 3 languages distributed all across switzerland
dis gun be gud.

user DO YOU HAVE GOD POWERS
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PUT UP THAT MANY
>mr. print shop owner? thanks for correcting my German on the Swiss version

this is going to fail and it's going to be funny as fuck. hopefully you'll get the point and fuck off back to plebbit you autistic leaf

thank you for showing us how afraid you are, it proves how valuable the op is
SPLC also showed how terrified they are:
and so did Twitter:

you guys are shitting your pants

stay scared sweetie (you should be)

If the risk is that low, you should try to hand the flyers out face to face in a public square or campus walk way. The campus might let you officially hand them out and the local conservatives might help you.

I'm a lot more wary and distrustful so feel free to show me and everyone else how to do this with open disclosure. Pictures of your adventures would really help out the young kids just getting into political activism.

I've done way meaner stuff than these before. Also, if the people you stir up can't find you they go absolutely crazy with rage.

Yeah that's me.
I have my contacts and send them to them. I plan to put up about 10 posters and 30 stickers.

>you should try to hand the flyers out face to face
no the point is for rabid feminists and leftists to discover them so they run to the media with them, who then unwittingly broadcast our message
handing them out like that is ineffective (although perfectly legal, but a waste of time)

>I'm a lot more wary and distrustful
I don't blame you, and thank you for your advice
I just want to balance that with not scaring people away from participating

>if the people you stir up can't find you they go absolutely crazy with rage

now that is a good reason to operate like a phantom and disappear after
that I can support 210%

Thank you very very much, that is awesome! That's a huge morale boost to know that many are waiting to go up

do you have any (anonymous) pics of printed posters / stickers you could share for promotional purpose? people get pumped when they see them, it brings in more participants

Gonna take a box or two home before sending them out on monday and take some pics for you.

This post, whether fake or not, highlights a possible outcome of pranksterism from a Fed Bucks Hungry institution like a College. If you can get them to be so angry that they have to keep their security way up to stop "those god damn kids" you can expose their hypersensitive nature to everyone. Such a place them becomes vulnerable to accusation of police and private security creating an intimidating atmosphere for everyone. The Leftist organizations will probably take up that cause for free and embarrass the hell out of the Administration. After all, it was only flyers. It wasn't a bunch of murders. Even the Left can see the absurdity of that.

If an area gets too surveiled, take a break from it and move to another area. If nobody knows who you are, they don't know who to harass and start to percieve everything as a threat. This weakens them over time and just might lead them to quit security work all together. Hooded sweatshirts and face covers make great disguises. If at a college, put on some team colors and blend right in.

doing God's work, those pics should inspire many other people to participate, especially from outside of the US & Anglo world

I'll see the pics if you post them in one of the /mbmc/ generals, or on full ch-n pol in 11059263

godspeed

>you can expose their hypersensitive nature to everyone. Such a place them becomes vulnerable to accusation of police and private security creating an intimidating atmosphere for everyone.

this is a very good point, that response will backfire on them very very badly
if they try to counter legal posters by turning campuses & public areas into miniature draconian police states, it will only expose their true tyrannical nature to the public that much more (which would be a massive victory in the culture war, possibly even bigger than the poster message itself)

bump

proof that the "brown hand" version is a leftypol sabotage attempt, screencap from their discord

bump

the brown hand version is superior in my unironic opinion, people must have an instinctive aversion to nogs whether they admit it or not, it follows that they will sympathise more with the victim

t. shill
or someone so dumb they can't see that it will ruin the spread of the message, and might as well be a shill

here is a third piece of evidence that the brown hand version is a leftypol sabotage attempt

how much more evidence do you need?

more proof that the "brown hand" version is a leftypol sabotage attempt, screencap from their discord

not an argument

tinfoil hat sperg

texas says quit touching its penor

>not an argument
wrong, evidence is an argument
those are screencaps of leftists in their discords and on leftypol plotting to sabotage MBMC

more evidence: they have an entire thread dedicated to sabotaging the op, go on leftypol on full ch-n to thread no. 11059263

the absolute state of (you)

POSTERS ARE ILLEGAL! WALKING IN PUBLIC IS ILLEGAL! EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER PUT UP A FLYER OR POSTER IN PUBLIC IS A WANTED CRIMINAL!
>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT SPREAD THIS MESSAGE, I HAVE NO COUNTER-ARGUMENT TO IT AND IT WILL DESTROY MY LEFTIST IDEOLOGY, PLEASE DONT SPREAD IT!

#MyBordersMyChoice

just like to remind any irishmen thinking about doing this that the poster doesn't have the northern bit of our country so don't even bother

I second this

>argentina is not white

this

sorry user ive been super busy lol
ill get right on it! I have a sticky note reminder to do it right in front of me

tell me what I did wrong user, I tried to use the UK shape that showed up the most when google searching for graphics
I will fix any mistakes

If you're at it lad do it for all of south america.
>Argentina
>Brazil
>Chile
>Uruguay
>Paraguay
they all have the same problem absolute shit tier migration from Haiti, Peru, Africa and other shitholes
Those anons will deliver

please kill yourself

scrap Peru, I meant Bolivia... They're the gypsies of south america.

you did nothing wrong. he wants to force patriotic british citizens into his shitty leprechaun country, so he is pretending incorrectly that they are irish

wtf is going on here
no matter how flexible I was, or how much I tried to accommodate Ireland, it seemed impossible (at least from the people I was talking to on Eirepol)

some Gen Identity Irish guys liked the idea but they said they also have problems in Ireland with Irish Nationalists who don't like their pan-European outlook

ehh yeahh buoy give dat meat a good o*l rub

>No More Brother Wars
ever heard it before?

Okay user, I will do all of those! do they have significant diaspora populations at risk?

theres a few whites in bolivia
for the keks

when they give back the 6 counties that are rightfully part of our nation, maybe

When doing it for Britian then use the UK boarders and when doing it for Ireland, use all of Ireland. Northern Ireland just use both.

Jesus Christ what is so hard about that?

It is a stupid meme anyways. I'd rather no posters for Ireland but if you have to, then do as said above.

and lad do a nothern ireland one on its own

Also we could include
>Hong Kong
>Macau
>Vietnam
>Cambodia
>Thailand

Just let the hand come from the relative direction of China...

>Argentina a lot of italians and all over europe
>Brazil has entire swiss and german cities
>Uruguay a mix of italians and german/swiss/austrian
>chile very large german diaspora in the south including good numbers of austrian, swiss, italaians their army maches to Preussens Gloria till today
youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY

before I respond to everyone, I just want to drop this here, because it cannot be overstated (and also so anyone who wants can spy and/or shit on leftypol):

proof that the "brown hand" version is a leftypol sabotage attempt, screencap from their sabotage thread

>some Gen Identity Irish guys liked the idea
Kek
You talk to them sellouts? Hahahaha. No listen, they are either controlled op or just flat out cucks.

>pan-European outlook
We don't like "white "nationalism"" because it is just civic nationalism as long as you are white. We Irish are already a white people so it is stupid to support it. We support Ethno Irish Nationalism. No kababs, no jews, no chinks, no nigs and NO polskis, brits, french or any other euro. The Irish public are more leaning towards this.

lol poo hand

To bw honest lefty/pol/ have it right and they don't even know it. Why are you cowering under words? Why are you afraid of being a "racist"? You are giving them power by being a coward. How do you expect the public to accept your ideas\ideals when you won't even attempt to normalise them? Pathetic.

>controlled op or just flat out cucks
absolutely inaccurate description of Generation Identity, they do solid work

how much infighting do you think we can afford considering the grave external threats we face?

if you want to support communists in sabotaging this operation you can fuck off right now
clean optics are 100% vital to the mass spread of the message and the mass recruitment of anonymous citizens to putting up posters, infinitely more important than the impractical BS you are describing

let me guess, you think IOTBW was a big failure too?

i dont like how the country's faces are all scared and sad. i'd rather they be angry or defiant but w/e.

i'll think about putting some up here in Perth Australia.

>Generation Identity Ireland AND (lol) Northern Ireland
They would try and stop Islamisation by putting a few banners over a bridge but they don't really care for stopping the enrichment in any other sense. Cucks.

They pussyfoot over Irish republicanism.
Cucks.

They are run by emotional fucking women.
Cucks

>mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters
Can someone whip up a Russia one?

>i dont like how the country's faces are all scared and sad
I know it doesn't signal strength, but that's the point: the countries are personified as timid female victims, in order to generate an emotional impact - men's protective instincts will kick in, and female empathy will kick in

and it completely subverts and undermines the feminist meanings of the slogans, the emotions of the image help with that

>i'll think about putting some up here in Perth Australia.
godspeed user, a large team from Aus already confirmed they will be putting them up

you don't happen to know Blair Cottrell by any chance do you? I'm positive he would be interested in participating

is this the one we should be using?

Russia's borders are so complicated, and the conflict with Ukraine and Crimea so raw, it seemed better to leave them both out

same with Catalonia

i dont know blaire but i see him on twitter sometimes. I'll tweet him about the campaign rn see if he wants to participate.

IOTBW was good. But this is not IOTBW.
This is about stopping mass immigration. One of tne reasons is to oppose Multi-racialism and Multi-culturalism is it not? How would it be impractical to cower? You are not a very good propagandist, because you fall for the oppositions propaganda.

hello antifa
nobody is going to use your fake sabotage version, they are getting their posters from the official website
feel free to kill yourself

and stay scared sweetie, it shows us all how valuable this op is

Thanks user

How would it be impractical not to i mean

>clean optics are 100% vital to the mass spread of the message and the mass recruitment of anonymous citizens to putting up posters
you must understand this

putting up blatantly "racist" posters will get nowhere, reach nobody and do nothing but harm your support
you don't understand how the overton window moves

thanks mate, I'll try to email him too

yeah anyone with any widsom or tact knows that we must be mild and reasonable to the brainwashed libs. can't make them defensive, have to get down on their level and be very reasonable and persuasive with facts etc.

I suppose you's are right. It would be too soon yet for most of the west.