This guy comes up and sexually molests you

>this guy comes up and sexually molests you

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=EB556DE9DD4C8019!899&app=OneNote&authkey=!AAr-2ThVkpWYiTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf, why are the always artificially gimping Imaizumi?

Any experts know how far is the manga is from the anime?

Start explaining why my muscles aren't enough to make him shiver.
Manga finished day 2 with volume 47 or 48. It's up to vol. 50 plus chapters not yet collected together. No chance they finished Inter High yet.

English translation up to day 2 of Inter High: onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=EB556DE9DD4C8019!899&app=OneNote&authkey=!AAr-2ThVkpWYiTY

Anime is catching up this fast to the manga?

Danke

Anime is up to chapter 299. Manga is at 445.
That's about 40 episodes worth of material.

Loads of stuff to adapt then, nice.

> mfw no subs

Why isn't Hakone behind them?

is this anime a reliable way to up my knowledge about cycling like haikyuu for volleybal or is it like kuroko

>like haikyuu
Why are you lying to yourself? Almost no anime is good at that. Including Haikyuu. If you count learning the positions as learning something, then sure, but it is not like Kuroko didn't have that as well.

He knows how to use his fingers, there's nothing wrong with being molested by him.

compare it to baby steps then

I hate this anime now.
The first season was ridiculous but in an OK shounen way.
The second one is ... like what the fuck happened? Did the author suddenly start taking hard drugs or some shit?
This went from typical shounen to WanPiss levels of retardation.

At this point I'm convinced most of the viewers are fujoshits.

gay confirmed

Oh shit they already got to this blue molester, nice.

>tfw this tl seems to still be pretty much dead

Someone has picked up this series using her translations. We might get updates from her once those guys catch up (2 years or so).
Also, last update was in November, just days after the volume release so all hope is not yet lost.

You can learn how to be a breathing pro.

wtf

where did all these perverts come from?

more best gril

best waifu

With all these hairstyle changes, it wold have been awesome if onada grew his hair out in honor of makishima

I hope Onoda mans up and gives her the D.

More likely, she'll take the D from him, and give it back.

At least he'll make a good salary man husband to raise her bastard half-Japanese children.

Damn the anime is pretty close to the english chapters.

But I don't think it'll catch up. If it does catch up it'll finally give me a reason to watch the anime.

>Have the superpower to know if people are hurt just by touching them
>Waste it on checking out the competition instead of working as a orthopedist or whatever those doctors for sports teams are called. Make mad money.

he only wants to feel up in shape people

Which Yowa has the biggest penis?

Probably the new 1st year.

why is he so perfect Sup Forums?

Why does he wears the mask?

What's his deal?

he's a big climber

This show is perfect for collarbone fetishists

Does Sohoku only have Onoda as a climber?

Teshima. but it's still 2 v 4 so they are pretty much fucked.
>Inter High has more climbs this year than the last one.
RIP Sohoku.

No they also have the captain. Whatever his name is.

Kimoizumi is an all rounder, Naruko gonna try to climb, and not-Naruko is another allrounder.

>not-Naruko is another allrounder.
go away Kaburagi

More like Yowamushi PedaƂ.

>implying anyone can beat dat cadence

Yowamushi's are full of testosterone. No homo in sight.

How I shot web?

This. It turned gay and ridiculous. Not what I want from sports anime.

>>tfw when you at what season you stopped
help I remember I finished with manami loosing

>turned

that's literally the end of season 2

for you

Teshima is a climber but he sucks

Teshima and Aoyagi are such boring characters. Them being forced into importance makes it feel like the author didn't plan to continue the story this long and they were never supposed to be relevant. You even have Koga specifically introduced just to flesh them out and yet in three episodes he ended up more interesting than both of them combined.

Fucking this. Especially when Aoyagi almost never talked in the previous seasons but all of a sudden he's talkative as fuck now.

>But I don't think it'll catch up.
It will.

Why is there no check to make sure that everyone at the interhigh is a teenager and not a 7 foot tall lizard monster?

She's why I started watching again

>complaining about queit and perm
>not shituarigi

t.Doubashi

I agree with them being a bit forced, but I quite liked Teshima being fleshing out anyways. Pretty much a good example of "if you can't do, teach." Koga is much cooler though, I wish he won.

>Koga
fucking wasted