Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og&t=20s
youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
unz.com/jman/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why don't you shave your pussy?

Are you gay?

What are the goals of anti-racists and when will you consider them accomplished enough to move on with your life?

Racism against white people is real. I don't even have to ask for your validation because it's a fact. If you were genuinely "anti-racist" you'd be against anti-whiteness too.

How do you feel about how racist blacks are in both Africa and America?

nigger

whats it like being mentally retarded. It seems like it would be fun being so oblivious.

why should we take your kind seriously? what will you do if we do not listen... bc we aren't listening. we do not care. how will you be validated without the use of violence?

So you're just like everyone else. Get your conformist unoriginal ideas out of here. This is a think tank for thoughts that don't follow the grain you fucking sheep.

don't you hate niggers?

How do you identify racists in your everyday life?

why did you choose "racist" as the thing you want self-identify as "anti", and why choose to self-identify as "anti" anything? How about instead you tell us what you're in favor of and let's discuss how it could be achieved and the merits of it all.

Fuck all of you sjws

If they have white skin they’re racist.

Why do you find being a cuck so appealing?

To stand up for minorities against the ever-present threat of an angry majority.

"Anti-whiteness" is just a cute rhetorical trick you guys use to justify "white supremacy". You think I don't know how marketing works?

I can't speak for Blacks in Africa but Blacks in America have plenty of reason to be angry. I don't blame them.

aw fug, got me!

Anti anything means you're aginst people's opinion and free thought and therefore you are a self hating facist.

Enjoy.

Usually by the stupid dog whistles they use. You guys aren't clever.

>white supremacy
>10% of World's population
pick one. It's white genocide if anything

Why are you so racist?

Why should I care what a bunch of fucking slaveowners think?

What are some common dog whistles that you see?

Blacks in America have it 1000 times better than any other blacks on the planet.... So please do to tell how they have plenty of right to be angry.

You dont blame them for being racist?
So now that the tables have turned and blacks are killing whites in huge numbers and ultimately being everything they dislike... does that mean whites can now fight back guilt free?

What do you think of anti-racist Hitler?
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og&t=20s

if its a dog whistle, and you can hear it, does that make you one of the dogs?

>"white supremacy" is just a cute rhetorical trick you guys use to justify being anti white. You think I don't know how marketing works?

How many minorities are you housing in your domicile?

I want a proper response to when you will consider the goals of your movement accomplished. What legislation are you lobbying for?

Do you know why we don't have anymore "abolitionists" and "suffragettes"? It's because once they got their legislation passed, they decided they had achieved the goals of their movement and got on with their lives.

nobody cares what you think to be fair.

Oh give me a break. "White genocide" what an insult to actual genocide victims.

It's not about raw numbers. That 10% also happens to be the 10% with the most wealth and highest quality of life. To try to portray them as the victim is really pathetic. Try living in Africa for one day and maybe stop whining on the internet about how hard it is to be white. Give me a fucking break.

Whites want to go one day without the media obnoxiously demonizing them for no good reason. If you don't want the world to be divided, you would treat whites the same way you want blacks to be treated oh so damn much. If you want equality, blacks have to stop being so obnoxious about something that stopped happening 200 years ago. You absolutely, undeniably, can be racist against white people and it's wrong, no matter how you want to spin it.

What race are you? Which side will you fight for in a race war?

fpbp

your vagina is a horror. sage this slide thread.

you should go join the victims and let them know how offended they should be.

Because America was intended to be a white country. A kike created the concept of a melting pot. Niggers GTFO

>To stand up for minorities against the ever-present threat of an angry majority.

Does this mean you stand up for the white people in south africa that are currently being chased away from their homes because of their skin color?

We don't complain that it's hard to be white. It's actually very comfy because we can build great societies for ourselves.

We complain that Jews are trying to eliminate us through mass immigration.

> Blacks in America have plenty of reason to be angry.
Sure - they're not up to our civilization, and it's constantly frustrating to them. They can't / won't even understand the reason (but maybe I underestimate them, maybe it just takes them a long time to accept it).

But, they lack the courage and heroic element to strike out for Africa, which isn't such a bad place. Absolutely not as good as America, but again, they lack the dignity and belief in themselves (rightly) to go make their own world, elsewhere. Instead they stick around and irritate our pity, to get just a little bit more.

Why do you think the majority is so angry? Do you think it possibly has to do with the way minorities act?

well, let's call it white replacement then. I agree that genocide is too big of a word, but that's what's used here. Anyway, it's not ok. And Africans made Africa shithole, so why should we import them to our countries?

For example calling black countries a "shithole" is an obvious dog whistle.

I'm more concerned with shutting down racists outside of the legislative process. Right now I'm focused on getting Sup Forums shut down.

So when whites become the minority you will stand up for them?

Why should I care about your first amendment right, granted to you by slave owners, and not skin you alive for being a fucking race traitor and a white uncle tom?

WHY
SHOULD
WE
CARE

Black quality of life is on them. We can't keep carrying them.

im going to have 10 white babies how will you stop me

How do you explain that half of violent crimes are committed by black men when black men make up about 6% of the total population in the US?

What’s your take on interracial rape rates for blacks vs. whites, which are almost exclusively black male on white female?

>For example calling black countries a "shithole" is an obvious dog whistle.
English isn't my first language. Is "dog whistle" a synonym for an inconvenient fact?

>Right now I'm focused on getting Sup Forums shut down

Kek. Good luck!

You can't just lump all Jews in like that. This is the kind of hateful, ignorant rhetoric that leads to actual genocide. This is the kind of rhetoric that I work to shut down, because it is dangerous.

I'll report you to social services for teaching them hateful beliefs and they'll be given to an adoptive black family. Triggered, snowflake?

Do you agree with anti racist Hitler

youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og

If you look at the quality of life in most african countries, I think that it's fair to say that they're shitholes. Look at trailer parks in West Virginia, which are majority white. Those too are shitholes. Knowing that the standard of life in countries is poor isn't racist.
>Try living in Africa for one day
Does this statement make you a racist?

>You can't just lump all Jews in like that.

You need to gas and burn them first.

Then your anti-racist movement is not a civil rights movement if it does not have a definitive goal that can be accomplished with legislation. You are not a civil rights activist and you aren't helping anyone, do us brown folk a favor and sit down.

Genocide is the only long term solution to the Jewish Question. The only Jews who will be spared are those who are willing to betray their own people and defend the white race.

It's not about the facts, it's about how they're being presented. But you're a racist who gets the dog whistle so I don't need to explain this to you. Stop playing dumb.

Because they are the reason you live in the US today, and they did more for you in the 1700's than any nigger ever did for you since you were born, yet you shit on them, but love the niggers.

Also, I'm tired of the America is a country of immigrants. Not true. It was founded as a nation of WHITE immigrants. See how the kikes do a bait and switch with terminology? Pilpul is the game they play.

Does race exist?

> "shithole" is an obvious dog whistle.
Is that an inaccurate description of Haiti? Can you think of a worse place on earth?

Once it was called 'The Jewel of the Carribbean'. How did it reach its current state?

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

If it wasn't for people like me you would've been deported by now.

>I'm an anti-racist.
How's it feel to be anti-human?

>you cant just lump all jews like that
>white people need to check their priviliege
You need to pick one. Right now.

Did you come here via MTG, Facebook, or tumblr?
What's the most controversial thing you believe, something you wouldn't want your friends or family knowing?
Why do you feel you have the right to speak for the black community?

Will you stand up for whites once they're a minority?

>It's not about the facts, it's about how they're being presented.
Yes, that's the "inconvenient" part I mentioned. Thanks for the confirmation.

Anyway, what's your take on freedom of association?

Hate speech like this is why Sup Forums needs to be shut down.

Do you understand the difference between white-supremacy and white separatism/nationalism?

It’s totally about the facts. You can’t come to politically incorrect conclusions from intelligence research such as the fact that sub Saharan Africans have lower IQs than white people. How you present facts doesn’t matter, it’s the facts themselves that your kind have problems with. You can’t convince people like you. Yuri Bezmenov was right.

Good for you because I´m black, latino, asian, trangender macho man

Why do you deny evolution when applied to humans?

unz.com/jman/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

When did you first realize you were attracted to the same sex?

How the "modelling" going?

"Hate speech". Let ideas stand or fall on their own merit in the market place of ideas... which is Sup Forums.

The world's market-place of ideas.

it really bothers me how political correctness has halted the progress of science in the field of human race differences, its so fucking obvious

not that you're very bright but you do know this is a containment board right? You really want this board and all others suddenly flooding the rest of the internet?

honestly letting your type of tard run free until you destroy yourselves is probably the only right thing to do

Anti-racism is a cute rhetorical trick used by jews to suppress the goyim underclasses.

lol go shave your armpits, and wash your hair sweetheart. You smell like shit.

>its not about the facts

Kek never is with your ilk.

I’m here for her nudes. Someone post them.

do you shit in litter box?

The fact that you say “hate speech” is why you need a 9mm round in the back of your head. Even if Sup Forums got shut down we’d find other places or make our own. “Hate speech” just means “uncomfortable facts”

I already stand up for whites. I stand up for the rights of white workers in an oppressive capitalist system. I stand up for the rights of white people to be liberated from their socially enforced gender roles. I stand up for the rights of white people to not be judged for their sexual orientation.

In other words, I stand up for their actual rights. The "rights" you want me to stand up for are actually just racist policies of exclusion. Fuck that.

I think it's disgusting that you use things like "freedom of association" as code words for racial exclusion and oppression.

I didn't ask for people like you to advocate on my behalf like I'm somekind of child incapable of taking care of themselves. I find that kind of attitude extremely condescending, racist, and unhelpful in treating people equally regardless of race. You are either my equal or not.

Hey - why don't you go live in a 'really,-not-a-shithole' country and use your power of illusion to get by?

Oh, that's right, reality proves stronger than will to belief. Well, that's why we're all here.

you're quite boring, did you know?

It's not racism. People are being discriminated against because they don't fall into what hollywood, and corporate america is dictating.
>has money or appears to do so
>attractive which can mean just physically fit

"We need to genocide the Jewish race" is not "uncomfortable facts" you absolute moron. It's the textbook definition of hate speech.

>To stand up for minorities against the ever-present threat of an angry majority.
Psychologist user here
That statement is typical of those who inhibit a factitious disorder
For the sake of your mental health and well being, I advise you to read up on factitious disorders and then find a therapist that can help you with that.

Do you know what white privilege actually is?

Keep it up dipshit. You people create more racist with your stupid cunty bullshit.

Why are you so nazophobic? Nazis are people too and they don't deserve to be oppressed. Also do you believe that huwhite people are oppressive and racist? If yes, doesn't that mean that separation is the way to go?

I notice you skipped my questions and went to the one right after. Here, take another look: You're not capable of honesty, you just ignore things that conflict with your pathetically narrow worldview. Remember that: you are dishonest.

What's your relationship like with your father? I'm guessing poor.

>I think it's disgusting that you use things like "freedom of association" as code words for racial exclusion and oppression.

Why is everything a code word with you faggots?

"Freedom of association" literally means what it means, you don't need to reinterpret every fucking word in your Marxist brainwashing jargon.

>"freedom of association" as code words for racial exclusion and oppression.
This is like reading a post from an actual schizophrenic. Go outside you skinny faggot, and get some sunlight on your pale skin. Literally no one thinks this.