Identity Canada

Identity Canada is a nationalist group of Canadians of European descent with the current goal of working as a "think tank" to identify and advance our shared interests as a group in the wake of demographic decline and replacement.

Sick of the current state of our country and the direction it's heading?

Tired of Canada becoming a joke on the world stage?

Join us and become part of the solution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRD_z6Y2-3w
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James Mason - SIEGE 3rd Edition.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It should be unitary and bilingual.

its no metropolis project

bump

Bumparino.

Who was the faggot that changed the flag to a fucking leaf?

TTT for a good cause

Trudeau Sr

Why the cuck flag?

>that leaf minge
God, that makes me hard.

>Day of the spatula when
No burger will be left not flipped.

How many members? What do you guys do?

>bilingual

remove quebec niggers, put them on newfoundland, cut off all services and support and put newfies in quebec. would solve so many problems with canada and get rid of our biggest fucking drain.

nice try, CSIS

>Not posting the original

>forgot pic

Nice flag you had there, too bad I looked exactly like my pee-pee pad.

based quebec

What happens here? Can you live there?

I think Indians eat snow and drink alcohol up there.

You can. Some people do. But why would you, honestly?
>What happens here?
People snort glue mixed with snow. By people I mean natives.

gay
>What happens here?
snow injuns sit in igloos getting high off listerine and whale blubber

READ SIEGE BY JAMES MASON YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

Can I buy a shit ton of land for cheap? Maybe if global warming is actually real that will all be prime land one day

HE'LL YEAH BRUDER

You can but you don't want to

Good luck, sincerely.

need more pepe or groyper canadian themed memes

youtube.com/watch?v=kRD_z6Y2-3w

do you have a link to it, or some samples? what is it exactly, i hear about this all the time.

This is a fake IDCanada group. Faggot kikes stuck working on a Saturday?

It was a simple fucking question leaf.

I dont see any difference in pretending to be a cuck and actually being a cuck.
>hurrr we arent raycis like those evul neo nazis

kill yourselves and make Canada a better place or read siege by james mason you niggers

laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James Mason - SIEGE 3rd Edition.pdf

Sure, but you'd have to go there by helicopter or walk all the way.
Also, I'm not sure about the regulations outside of Quebec, but a lot of lands are "owned by the Queen" here, or some shit like that. You can't buy them, you can, however, rent them for 99 years for basically nothing, as long as you build on them. My information is shaky and I'm unsure of my claims, as I've never really looked up into it. Which would mean you couldn't really buy the lands.

>Don't listen to this (((shill)))
There's nothing fake about it

GenID cucks will be trying to appeal to race traitors during RaHoWa while the true crackaz will be out there boot partying some chinks.

The French Canadians are the best argument against multiculturalism and immigration. They still haven't managed to assimilate after all these years.

What? Is this shitposting satire as usual?

How many leafs do you think proficiently speak french?

Don't fall for this Jew trick

Estimates, including Quebec, shows a third of Canada believes they can hold a functional conversation in French.

Thanks!

Right! Because all the other parties aren't owned by zionists like Munk, Giustra, Epstein, Soros, etc...
I'd rather support and be the underdog instead

I'm in Southern Ontario and that ratio does not hold true. I'd also wager people lied because it's considered bad if you can't speak french here. i can't.

nothing happens there. couple towns. just empty space. should be oil (we have more oil sands in saskatchewan than in ft mcmurray and likely even more in the northern parts). should be able to harvest them in next few decades, but likely shale will destroy oil prices and make it not worth while.

>anecdotal evidence
If you take in consideration most of New-Brunswick and Quebec can speak French, you have more than a quarter already. Then you have some French pockets in the plains, a third doesn't surprise me at all. But I'm sure some people said they could hold a conversation, but are, in fact, utterly trash.

As a newf, this is a good idea

>quebec

It is anecdotal. I'm just wondering why I as the majority must learn the language of the minority?

You don't. We are being forced to learn English, you aren't forced to learn French. At least, you're not forced to be able to hold a conversation in French. Here we can't get any degree unless we can have a conversation in English, literally. So you don't have it tough at all.

You know damn well the French classes you took in high school were easy throw away classes.

It looks like it should use the fire hydrant outside

Benefit of being the majority, frog. There are certain jobs that do require bilingualism such as certain police jobs and military officers. English is also much more applicable to interactions with people from other countries in my opinion.
They were. I took the "academic" level french course and I can't speak any french and couldn't back then either. Quality Canadian education.

Polar bears and injuns getting drunk,huffin gas, stealing shit and fucking their cousins

>be me
>son of Chinese immigrants
>born in Canada
>speak English without an accent
>have an English name
>participate in Canadian culture
>would be removed
lmao, I'm more Canadian than most of you.

I live in Montreal and can't speak French. We had to take French as a core subject and I went to an English school in the English Core program. I had a friend who lived in Toronto and he said French was for an hour once a week or something like that.

>canadas identity
>posts flag with union jack

Immigrants already make up 1/3rd of our population. Around 94 - 25 million. Today - 36 million. White birth rates - 1.6 (below replacement). Population went up by 11 million. White population went down. Wasnt 100% white at time in 90s. Lets say 80% white. Thats roughly 20 million of that 25 mill. 20/36 = 56% (insert meme here).

>(insert meme here).

For me it was a daily french class for a full period. Most of the kids couldn't pick it up. Maybe it's just that none of us cared for the language.

this is the proper canadian flag

>none of us cared for the language.

Yup same here, and I was born and raised in Quebec. I always knew I was gonna move out of it from an early age so I never cared to learn it.

I guess it's the nature of being in the 'New World'. I have no connection to the French or their language. I'm more interested in languages my bloodline comes from. So for my mothers side that would be German and for my father that would be Croatian. I have more interest, personally, in learning those if and when I can.

Get raked.

Did you know it's illegal here to ask for someone to know English to hire them unless you can prove beyond doubt they will need English as a skill set (I.E call center for the whole country). Also, the workplace must be fully French. Paradoxically, as I've said, we're forced to learned English. I remember my pre-university course had 2-3 English classes, and for the final one I had to speak for 10 minutes, write a whole thesis and read a book to later answer questions about it. While it's fairly simple, if I had failed to do so, I wouldn't have gotten my diploma, which would have pretended me from getting a degree, and that English course is mandatory in every single program. You could literally go for a French literature career path (kek I know) and have to learn English to do so. I'm not complaining about the fact you have the benefits of the majority, as you've stated, but rather than you're not forced to learn someone's else language, when it's useless in our day to day lives. I could live my whole life and have a comfortable income without speaking a word of English, but as with any skill, I'd rather have it than not.

discord DzKweU

That's fucked, this relationship is toxic and we should break up.

Can indians join? I’m 100% cree so that makes me a person of european descent. We came to canada from lapland 10,000 years ago :DDD

Are those hogs?

>american education

>canadian nationalist
>uses the old british colonial flag
even the nationalists are cucked in leaf land

Hmm... tell me what you think of the Anishinaabeg. Specifically Ojibwe.

>Insert generic le 56% amerimutt meme
Fucking lol

Yeah they are sabreheaded hogs

Most beautiful place on the planet. Completely uninhabitable due to injuns.

All they really seem to do is snort percocet and chug bottles of imperial apera.

Jeesus, thank you for this jap user. Need some leaf blowing material.

I am a Sikh Canadian, can I join?

Ha ha, Yeah...I agree with that. I used to live near an Ojibwe rez when I was in highschool and they are essentially like niggers.

>Group of Canadians of European descent

That's okay. This thread is full of le 66% meme, which is appropriate for a country c.ucked into having two languages.

take your letter opener and knife yourself you fucking muslim wannabe.

How do I join?

You have spanish and ebonics you fuckign mutt.

They're not quite as loud or obnoxious or violent but they're probably dirtier and dumber.

Comment sentent le québécois si un américain s'installe au Québec pour parler français?
Je pense à m'y installer, et bien sûr je parlerai français à cause que c'est Québec
Je veux trouver un bûcheron à marier et faire des bébés blancs...

but where is the Nazi discord my fellow white men?>

10% better than you burger

At least white Canadians are still actually white

You could integrate, some quebecers are of anglo ancestry (they got assimilated in the past)

integrate with the rest of north america and learn spanish you fuck

I went to an ojibwe rez for a pow wow. Drunk driver flipped his car right in front of me. If i was walking on the left side of the road, i’d be dead or retarded right now.

Can i join?

you have already been dethroned. you face what the russians faced. nobody likes being double crossed. the brits ratted leafs out because their brits just like they ratted out russia and they ratted out sweden and belgium. oh yea brits just love telling every one at the UN what the next scheme faggy niggers in white countries have is

you were going to nuke america with its own nukes it let you hold and you had the nerve to kill a couple federal agents sent in for a meeting with some of your nazis. to bad none of the nukes we let you hold were real. it wasnt even about you being able to retaliate if we get hit it was just a shell game. the cores are radioactive but not uranium or plutonium. fucking idiots

obama didnt know so he kind of made a big deal about it but the nukes are fake . also the switchero you pulled means nothing because there fake. transmissions between russian and canadian subs intercepted and recorded. you guys cant do anything right