One Piece 864

Ch. 864 The Plan to Massacre the Whole Vinsmoke Family

Brook rips off his mask and shows his true identity, surprising Big Mom
Pudding faces Sanji and no matter how many times she attempts to shoot him, he dodges every single shot.

Pudding: "This is a big shock, isn't it!? Are you disappointed!? Rest easy, you are already a dead man! Just like the countless people I have deceived!"

Sanji: "Even me, Pudding-chan?"

Pudding begins to waver, but Daifuku arrives to assist her.

3rd son of the Charlotte Family (Minister of Beans)
Charlotte Daifuku (Hoya Hoya no Mi - Lamp Human)

When Daifuku rubs his own body, his belt buckle opens and a genie appears out of it.
Sanji confronts the genie.

Bege holds down Luffy.
Luffy struggles, but this is all part of the act. He whispers into Luffy's ear the current state of things.

Pedro is currently facing off with Oven.

4th son of the Charlotte Family (Minister of Browned food)*
Charlotte Oven (Netsu Netsu no Mi - Intense Heat Human)

Pedro is in a hard fight with Oven releasing an intense heat from his body.

The Vinsmoke family have been completely restrained with candy and have guns aimed at them. Judge struggles and states that this was not what was promised.
At the same time, the children other than Reiju accept death while acting nonchalant.

Judge: "My whole life and all the things I have! They've all been to enact my revenge against the countries of the North Blue! I've devoted it all to restoring the Germa Empire, Big Mom! Say something, Big Mom!"

He attempts to get her attention while tears run down his face, but Big Mom has become caught up in another "accident" and has completely stiffened up.

Brook offers to show Big Mom the broken picture again.
Katakuri approaches him with a pale face.
Convinced that Katakuri has seen a future with a serious incident, Bege executes Brook's plan and begins the operation. He gives the order for all the alliance members to put in their earplugs.

Katakuri: "Bege! Kill Straw Hat at once!"
Bege: "I refuse. You can only see into the near future. Other than that, everyone has an equal privilege to change the future!"

End

chapter fucking when

>Sanji: "Even me, Pudding-chan?"
>Pudding begins to waver
SaPu canon soon.

RIP Pedro

>S-Sanji is gonna redeem himself fighting Katakuri after 7 years of being shit

>Pedro is in a hard fight with Oven

Disappointing, how the hell did big mom become yonkou with these losers.
I'm pretty sure akainu can solo the whole country.

Don't forget the canon.

Sounds like it's hard for Pedro rather than Oven.

Agree. Big Mom should either have been defeated under Sengoku's administration or Akainu's administration during the 2 year timeskip.

Where else do genies appear when Daifuku rubs himself?

He would struggle against Katakuri and probably lose against Big Mom. So all at once? Fucking kek he would end in a book.

JUST

>Pudding has a flying carpet homie
>Guy with a lamp genie power comes between her and Sanji
Sanji is Aladdin. Pudding is Jasmine.

OTP
T
P

GODA

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Bege is based as fuck?

Literally Goda. SaPu OTP. Though I hope Sanji won't go Aladdin route and stay in WCI.

thought he'd pussy out but he sticks to the plan, he's based

Here are some additional info from 2ch.

Judge: What the hell is this situation!? I trusted you, Big Mom! There should be honor even in our evil world!

Ichiji: Your behavior looks awful, father.

Yonji: Our weapons were taken at the entrance. Also, there are no Raid Suits. (smilling)

Niji: We completely got trapped as they planned! (smiling)

Judge: What the heck is so funny, you guys!

Reiju: Unfortunately, the person who took away my brothers' emotions is you, father. They feel nothing about their own deaths.
I admit they are my brothers, but I can't help thinking that they are no humans.

Morgans gets hyped to see Judge crying.

Sanji will take Pudding and show her the world.

JOB

ichiji is based

he's going to blow big mom the fuck out

lets just repost this into this thread

Can we finally agree that Brook is the top-tier nakama?

He was always top-tier, this arc just made him the best one.

Judge completely and utterly BTFO.

Lol are they kiwi heads?

Surviving his fight with Mom, stealing the poneglyph, and destroying the portrait easily makes him the undisputed ace of WCI.

Fuck off Big Mom dicksucker.

Katakuri would start melting in Akainu's presence.

Even if Sanji saved them I don't think they know how to express gratitude.

akainu can end one piece in 2 years

confirmed by oda

He didn't have the time to shine until this arc.

So Big Mom and her crew have proven a disappointment. I can't wait for the other Yonko to disappoint too. I mean, everyone's already expecting Shanks to job against Teach.

Post the rest

>everyone's already expecting Shanks to job against Teach
i have not until now. no.

Haha just give up. You are embarrassing

Wait, we get more Morgans reaction faces? This chapter is already looking to be good.

>Teach jobs against Shanks
>tfw Shanks is the real big bad

Blackbeard is already at a disadvantage against Shanks.

Jesus is now blind in one eye and has permanent burns.

Also, age is a big factor. Half of Blackbeard's crew are near senior citizen status because they were from Roger's era and even Oda said they were they were the silver medalists from Roger's era.

They won't be able to keep up with young people like Shanks and his crew because they weren't allowed to exercise in Impel Down for decades.

>Marinefags

Which design would you like more when Pudding joins the crew? The cute Twin Tail hair or rather the one where you can see her third eye.

What the fuck am i reading? Blackbeard is going to kill Shanks. Also, Big Mom and her family are far from a disappointment. You guys are just stupid as fuck.

It's not really jobbing when Teach has two of the most OP devil fruits in the series

>wait nearly two weeks for this chapter
>We still don't know the effect the breaking the picture will have

Can't wait for Bege to get BTFO though

>Jesus is now blind in one eye and has permanent burns.
where do you guys get this? I didn't notice him being blind or anything

She is the SH representative for the Big Mom pirates. She stays home and flaunts her eye.

Fuck off Blackbeardfag.

You ran away like a pussy from Akainu.

Changing hairstyles like the other girls but third eye almost always visible because she needs to get over her inferiority complex.

And? He's still the end game and main rival of Luffy. Shanks has no chance of winning against them.

Vinsmoke Judge? More like Vinsmoke JUST

SaNa is dead

D-D-Don't worry guys! Ichiji just holding back his power.
We all know he can crush the whole Big Mom family in one blow.

>Spoilers comes out
>99.8% of Pudding posting stops
Except for this one obssed faggot that thinks spamming something untrue makes it true Puddingfags on suicide watch for the 10th time
We are living in the best time line!!

From a story perspective I agree, but not from how it /would/ happen. Shanks should beat Blackbeard because he doesnt rely on a DF

This sounds so bad, i honestly hope these are fake

She had a large amount of alliances.

Hell with Lola she was (allegedly) one deal away from beating Shanks, Kaido, and Whitebeard.

She just has a lot of "friends" and a fucking OP devil fruit.

Blackbeard won't be able to defeat Shanks.

Mihawk very likely considers Shanks his only rival in the world.

Mihawk likely feels if anybody should kill Shanks in combat, it should only be him.

So Mihawk would kill Blackbeard instead.

get out

let's look at mihawk's record

>beats zoro but his slash that can destroy icebergs barely hurts zoro, zoro recovers in a few days
>too pussy to 1v1 shanks despite it being confirmed by oda that shanks hasn't lost any power by losing his arm
>couldn't get past jozu or vista in marineford
>not fast enough to even get to luffy to even scratch him despite it being confirmed he was trying his hardest to kill luffy

I dunno man, we haven't even seen what Blackbeard is capable of yet. All we know is that he and his crew effortlessly beat the shit out of Marco and the remainder of Whitebeard's friends and that they had a small spat with CP0.

>Sanji is in a 2 v 1
"LEAVE PUDDING TO ME" incoming!!!!!

Do you even understand what you are saying? Blackbeard is the end game boss while Shanks is just a placeholder. That's not even debatable, he has no chance at all.

Shanks and/or Big Mom will die by Blackbeard to demonstrate how powerful he is.

No romance between crewmates so as Sanji's waifu she can't be a strawhat.

She won't be neither

Not Big Mom. She's losing her spot and/or head this very arc.

>>beats zoro but his slash that can destroy icebergs barely hurts zoro, zoro recovers in a few days
To leave him alive to surpass him, Spee D. Reader-kun
>>too pussy to 1v1 shanks despite it being confirmed by oda that shanks hasn't lost any power by losing his arm
He used to 1v1 him all the time, it's an honour thing regardless of what Oda says.
>>couldn't get past jozu or vista in marineford
No motivation, why would he bother? Besides, his slash was intended to cut whitebeard, not using his power to slice diamond would make sense, or haki cant be used on ranged slices maybe.
>>not fast enough to even get to luffy to even scratch him despite it being confirmed he was trying his hardest to kill luffy
singlefactbackup.png

Oh, that's fucked. Will they be able to fix their emotions?

I feel sorry for the SaNafag. Oda finally broke him.

Again, I agree with you, it'll be Shanks though, and its for story reasons that he will beat shanks, not because he's actually more proficient at fighting.

he literally apologizes to shanks and in his inner monologue says he's going all out to kill luffy my speed reading friendo

CoO is usefu-

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA Year of Jimbei's death ?

Pedro should be fighting Tamago, what is Oda thinking?

It BTFO parasitefags in Dressrosa and allowed Sanji to dodge his jelly bean and the priest.

Is that why hancock didnt join

I believe they will yes. Judge is the one who will pay for his acts. They will be redeemed.

Blackbeard with tremor fruit is OP, im guessing Marco is the only one that can possibly take a few hits everyone else is just fodder

Nah, the next thing she's going to do is use her weather abilities to melt the Vinsmoke's candy restraints.

>Ichiji fodderized
This wasn't supposed to happen...

That's the reasoning you use for why Shanks would beat Blackbeard? Jesus. Stop thinking DFs are some ultimate negative. I'm not saying they're automatically better either. To me it's just a preference. Some characters don't need them, others thrive with them.

Fucking unoriginal hack

You sure showed me with that picture! Good thing that is canon right? Oh. Wait...
>projecting this hard

>crying
Lame

>Pudding: "This is a big shock, isn't it!? Are you disappointed!? Rest easy, you are already a dead man! Just like the countless people I have deceived!"
>Sanji: "Even me, Pudding-chan?"
>Pudding begins to waver
Cute moments incoming.

>It BTFO parasitefags in Dressrosa
hmmm?
>and allowed Sanji to dodge his jelly bean and the priest.
You have no chance if your opponent's CoA is stronger. See Vergo.
CoA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CoO

>"to me"
More like Carrot, Nami, and Chopper. And Sanji doesn't need any help with himself. Sanji needs help protecting his family which is a goal of his.

Fucking shipper fag

Wouldn't that also mean no SaNa because they're both Strawhats?

Don't worry. He will get saved and do some shit after that. Luffy was also down for without Jinbei and Pedro. Bege wasn't joking.

s o u r c e
on that meme statement?

>HHAHAHAHA I'M GONNA KILL YOUR ENTIRE CREW
>pudding pls no you're cute
>w-well
So will Sanji mindbreak her with dirty talk at some point?

Using a movie to show your ship. That's pathetic.

>not fast enough to even get to luffy to even scratch him despite it being confirmed he was trying his hardest to kill luffy
What?

>Sanji doesn't need help
Do you really think Nami will let Sanji fight a 2 v 1 with one of them being a girl?
Not after Kalifa she is not.

This panel right? In the fight it looks far more like Mihawk is testing Luffy, especially the jibe that he's getting beaten away from his brother

Akainu jobbed to fucking Buggy according to you guys.
> Zoro burn his tongue while drinking a hot coffee
> HE FUCKING JOBBED TO A CUP OF COFFEE GUYYYYS

P-please stop.

>Hurr they have no emotions and even welcome death
>Still bulliing and being sadistic to Sanji