BREAKING: Reports of large US Military aircraft heading for Korea

I live near a major AFB and all day lots of activity. Shit is getting crazy since New Years

twitter.com/AircraftSpots/status/951268054037495808

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!4FJSUTyL!gRWJW5eBK0ydunfSzDB3xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, if we are going to war, it's always good to have a few B-2A Spirits handy.

I fucking called it. That thing was real. Either we hit it with surface-to-air missiles or we used a space-based weapon to splash the fucker.
Even as a supporter, I'm shocked at Trump's restraint on this so far.

>Jan 10

FAKE NEWS

mega.nz/#F!4FJSUTyL!gRWJW5eBK0ydunfSzDB3xg
>Guberment preparing defense measures
>Normalfags finally going to war
That's it, I'm dropping the do/k/ument!
Mobilize into groups and get ready.
Beta uprising when??

Oh my God it actually makes too much sense. Is this it?

My neighbor works for us space command. I don't know what he does exactly, we aren't friends, just friendly. He's a major I think, an officer anyway, he typically doesn't work Saturday's. He took off this morning in his uniform and hasn't come back.

He never has patches on his uniform, btw. I've never been in the military but I see enough of them that I notice their unit patches all the time. He never has them, aside from the flag and common insignia.

US fucked with the African Union and shithole Haiti, now they summoned ayys with their voodoo

If anyone believes the Jew will just accept greater Israel is dead after ISIS was destroyed by Russia, and stop Jewing, their delusional. No reason for why they would not be planning a major false flag of some kind, a new 9/11.

They already have Stratofortresses in Korea

A motorcade of tanks just passed in front of my house. Wtf is going on guys?

Pics or it didn't happen you fuck

they are magical sub tanks - stand back

A bomb just went off outside my house!!!
Am I going to be ok guys??

g g guys, a fleet of nuclear submarines just flew over my house, is it habbening ?

Israel fired the missile. They're chimping out because the Deep State is about to be BTFO.

Guys the muslims are gathering in hoards on the streets, is this the end?

OMG !!!

A TANK JUST FLEW OBER MY HOUSE GUIS IS DIS DA END???

>arab targeting bio weapon turns them into zombies
>communicable disease from bite
We real life zombie shooters nao. I just hope they let us level up on slow ones before they throw the left for dead fast ones at us.

A SUBMARINE SUNK INSIDE MY BATHTUB

That's a nice looking plane, OP. I really need to learn more about military aviation.

It takes the big boomskaboom to the bad guys real sneaky like.

One reason why it is covered up maybe to hide the fact that illegal space weapons took out the missile.

Why would NK be that stupid to attack Hawaii? This whole thing smells like shit. I think our gov was trying to bait Trump and the military into starting WW3. Have there been there any statements from NK denying that they launched missiles?

How long before the bombs fall on Europe?

A burning house just flew over my house!

I'm CIA ama

Why yall gotta be so niggery all the time - stop false flaggin our own public

>
this was a false flag to "scare people" into believing something has to be done with NK

Bitch i live next to the Ramstein airbase, I would be one of the first to die in a nuclear strike.

no it isn't you faggot.....
stop with the fearmongering
we are immune

you MUST go back

Gott sei dank.

never let them take you alive, user.

I'm stationed in japan. No reason to worry. Everything is normal.

Have you ever had a college job as a disco ball back in the 70's?

what the fuck one of those gay ass robots from that evangelion cartoon just punched an alien in the dick in my backyard
is it happening lads?

>Ramstein airbase

DU HAST

A transgendered attack helicopter just told me to check my privilege, am I going to live guys?

got a source on that OP?
SAGE

>Nuke got launched at us
>Trump sends random tweet about the MSM hours after it happened

Yea i'm gonna go out on a limb and say the happening is over. Now post some plebbit faggot screencaps about hyperventilating and giving away their cars.

>transgendered attack helicopter
They have no ammo payload so you'll be fine.