Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

Joe Watch™
>Ex-criminal Joey Owens announces plot to return to Merseyside politics
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/ex-criminal-joey-owens-announces-14144010

>Ex-BNP chief claims Liverpool voters will listen to far right - despite being trounced last time
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/ex-bnp-chief-claims-liverpool-14145882

>Labour steps up harassment investigation into MPs Lewis and Hopkins
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42664917

>East coast rail costs taxpayer over £2bn corrupt deal with Virgin
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/east-coast-rail-route-bail-11830598
archive.is/MfnfF

>Chris Williamson on his resignation
unv.is/skwawkbox.org/2018/01/11/exclusive-williamson-on-his-resignation

>Fracking battle for Balcome : Caudrilla vs. the people
unv.is/leftfootforward.org/2018/01/fracking-is-back-in-balcombe-but-this-time-the-anti-fracking-movement-is-ready

>Britain continues to defy international law on Assange
unv.is/theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/10/julian-assanges-bid-for-diplomatic-status-rejected-by-uk-government

>House of Lords defies Leveson to constrain freedom of press
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5256841/Peers-deal-blow-plans-protect-freedom-Press.html

>Farage says "maybe" to 2nd referendum
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/video/2018/jan/11/nigel-farage-backs-second-brexit-referendum-video

>Welsh tidal lagoon in limbo
unv.is/theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/11/welsh-tidal-lagoon-project-in-limbo-government-indecision

>GCHQ caught shilling for war in Iran
unv.is/sputniknews.com/world/201801031060484534-uk-intelligence-agency-plotted-disruption-iran

>Patients dying in corridors in NHS crisis
unv.is/belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/ae-waiting-targets-hit-14year-low-as-patients-die-prematurely-in-corridors-36477955.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5266657/Ukip-leaders-girlfriends-racist-Meghan-Markle-messages.html
youtu.be/53BN9tTDoCw
youtube.com/watch?v=7S5bi6lHoiU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieppe_Raid
youtube.com/watch?v=mlpYAaS2Efc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck the papers

We were once like fish.

Hello Steerpike. Hello everybody. What's happening?

check out my cool as fuck id

Add this one to the stories list next time round, chum. Could be the shambles that finally finishes off UKIP

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5266657/Ukip-leaders-girlfriends-racist-Meghan-Markle-messages.html

nah it's a stinker

The state of these DAFTIES.

>FYTfepYO
>Fight fap yo
Nofap 2018 baby

faith no more t b h lads

Mine's better.

Steerpike I do appreciate your efforts as custodian of our autism day centre but posting anew thread when the count is that law leads to a somewhat bothersome break in service.

By the by have any of you lot lived around the new forest/Southampton area? I'm moving there soon.

What's up?

Hello friendo
Fucking hell, can they even into OPTICS

ENGLAND IS NO LONGER ENGLAND

>d3hot3r/
>Vitamin D3 hotter
It's telling us to get more sun

When did "racism" become a bad thing?

I learnt a fun new phrase today.
>anarcho tyranny

>this excites the penis
Do ya reckon we'll force them to shutdown the Luxembourgish tax havens as well? Or is May too much of a fucking cuck?

lads

25/12/0000

Don't give in to the temptation, matey. You've lasted a fortnight now

Do me!

Well that's quite an interesting question. Can I suggest looking at the race relations act (history of) and going from there?

I can post a short tldr if you need spoonfed.

>he fell for the nofap meme

>MszlK4XB
>Missile Korea 4 sideways toothy dead man emoji
It's telling us to bomb North Korea just for the sake of death

they're a good band, that's what's up

but even after 1965 Act nobody gave a shit about racism.
it is apparently front page news that someone's wife said something "racist" about meghan markle.

Isn't that like despotism but with lots of lesser despots?

Brave new world is kind of anarcho tyranny

Whoah that nigga lucked out.
White supremacist galmour model hates niggers just as much as me.
Hnnnnnnng

I think that's a good idea.

Well I'd add that in today's world most normies will read a paper and may not agree with it. Autistic screeching about racism sells news.

Yes. Essentially the thesis is that as society crumbles the politicians and polite deal with the symptoms rather than the cause so your mum gets locked up for saying something bad while 47 Muslims rape your sister. This is done because it's easier for the police to deal with and doesn't trouble the status quo.

Yeah, this also has the draw of yet another UKIP shambles, plus the opportunity to include photos of a lass not wearing much.

>Tories too shy to fight Left online
what theyre scared of is their own voterrs being ((radicalised)) by uncomfortable facts and the truth, then turning against them aswell

youtu.be/53BN9tTDoCw
Pick up a KJV you heathens

>He says the party will equip younger voters with a “toolkit”, including graphics, Gifs and videos, to “go out there and argue” for the Conservatives. He is also hiring new staff to bolster the party’s digital team

I'm looking forward to seeing how shite this toolkit is

This is so out of control. I really feel bad for you guys. I hope you get your own Trump and soon.

ill be on the frontlines shitting all over both parties come the day, it shouldnt be hard

youtube.com/watch?v=7S5bi6lHoiU

If i were you I'll be very afraid.

Where are they even going to post it? Here? We're far too extreme to even waste the time on. Reddit? Left and proud. Twitter? Basically has battle lines drawn. Facebook is echo-chambers.

This. If they send their young activists online, they're inevitably going to find this place.

We have to prepare our counter-memes and Bowdenposting. How possible is it for the younger of us to join the Tories and try to subvert them?

Sorry bruh, but we don't speak spic language nor schizo in here.
Please explain to us what the fuck your're talking about or piss off.

The reality is that the Tories positions are incredibly shit and near impossible to defend

wait, that's his mistress?

I assumed it would be some middle-aged Christine Hamilton type

>Well I'd add that in today's world most normies will read a paper and may not agree with it. Autistic screeching about racism sells news.

Maybe, but it certainly seems that being branded as a "racist" is now essentially the worst thing that can happen to you, and immediately voids everything you've said and done, and anything you say thereafter.
>Nigel Farage, Nigel Farage, Richard Spencer etc are racists. Therefore all their concerns and beliefs are void and unworthy of discussion.
Wanting less immigration, being against multiculturalism, being against islam and so many other issues are just dismissed under this lazy label.
Like racism is now the ultimate sin, and everyone lives in fear of being seen as a racist.

Then again, I definitely spend too much time on the internet and in the real world people don't truly care. Also apologies for the directionless rant, it's difficult to put into words.

Their toolkit will be hosted on some official Tory forum, so just post on there. Carefully though, because it will be heavily moderated.

TIL we invaded france in 1942

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieppe_Raid

>apologies

A tory mp was posting here at new years saying 30% of the current tories hold our beliefs
He wanted us to join

doesnt matter what age you are, it really wouldnt even matter if you were young, in a top uni and a creative wizard. if theyre talking about this to a national newspaper then plans are already advanced and funds already allocated, a media consulting company will already be pilfering money hand over fist from the idiots.
the uk conservative party has some talent but they are eternally kiked beyond repair

>30%

Minus the nazi shit it should be well over 50%.

>a party with no views beyond economics are kiked

Imogine Mashok.

Then they should start acting on it, shouldn't they?

Fuck off kids

He said they are and we shouldn't lose hope

what did they mean by this?

I'll believe it when I see something more from them than a mindless devotion to GDP figures and controlling the internet.

me too

>we shouldn't lose hope

Sounds like "K-k-keep the party alive we're red pilled, honest!"

If the party wants to survive it will have to conform to our beliefs.

The most likely reason is that it's going to paint Churchill in a very bad light. If it turns out he unnecessarily drew out WWII, that could be huge.

Reminder to
S T O P
P A Y I N G
T A X E S

Finding out that Churchill refused multiple peace offerings remains one of the most important revelations of my life.
Churchill was a fucking psychotic war monger who started the destruction of Europe.

there is literally no reason to keep this hidden

England in 2018: The Webm.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlpYAaS2Efc

or youtube video am stoned :(

>mOg4GinH
>Jacob Rees Mogg for gin
Moggmentum btfo

Look at the archives for jan 1st

Churchill was the real villain

That pill hurt real bad when it went down.

>a party with no views beyond economics are kiked
>Imogine Mashok.

itd be nice if that were the case, it isnt at all though. they are full advocates of the long term liberal agenda, they just arent as open or as aggressive as the labour party.
by restricting freedom of speech on one extreme of the spectrum they are gatekeeping the boundaries of political debate, the pendulum isnt allowed to swing both ways, as long as they are framing the debate from one standpoint they are giving the kikes a free run to impliment full cultural destruction onto an increasingly condition population.
facts and the truth are considered racist and hate speech, its inescapable for them

You're right shoulda just let Germany capture half of Europe and begin genociding their populations

Lads there were no good and bad guys. There was a british nationalist and a german nationalist. Simple as.

David Irving is a fucking hero, seriously. He's spent his life exposing how fucking insane churchill was.

hahahha.

Please show me on the map where germany genocided danish, Finns or norwegians

Britain is built on false historical narratives. The term that pops to mind is cliched, but entirely accurate. You only have to look at the records that have been "going missing" relating to the Troubles and the Falklands. Sick of this country.

I see the Tories as doing it for the economic context rather than the social, even though they're technically the same thing. Because there are economic benefits to mass-immigration, to declining living standards from fighting over scraps, from rising house and rent prices (I bet all Tories are landlords).

And the censorship wont get better, I agree. Time to get a typewriter, and some tissue and carbon paper.

Not even worth replying to the bait, friendo.
It is one of the biggest redpills for Brits though. Totally contradicts everything you've been conditioned to believe.

Stop seeing things in terms of good and bad and start seeing things in terms of winners and losers

>a european nationalist and a kike nationalist
ftfy

This would be a good thing to happen, but also something of a gambit.
We aren't a democracy obviously, but, if they block Brexit, it will be a pyrrhic victory at best. They can no longer pretend to care about "democracy" and they will look like a weak government. The left will go ballistic as expected, but in doing so will destroy the last shred of credibility they have.
They don't support equality. They don't support liberty. They don't care about human life, and they don't support democracy.
With absolutely no leg to stand on in a debate they will represent nothing more than will of a bullies to dominate "just because". With this fact cemented in the public consciousness, we can start honestly and seriously talking about a British resistance movement.
It might also be worth appealing to the Queen and the Royals, giving them too one last chance to redeem themselves before we decide to throw them into the trash can of history.

One way or another, we need to establish a British state for British people.

What the fuck.

Churchill, who represented America (he was a mutt) and the Tribe were the winners.

Why cherry pick the Germanic countries?
The level of self hate in these threads and how you've all eaten up Yuro dogma sickens me. You claim to be nationalists but spend your entire time shitting on every decent decision this country's ever made.

except even in more known peace proposals hitler wanted to withdraw from non german countries, so i wonder what hitler offered in the final proposal ?

Yeah that is certainly true. Another big one: we bombed germany before they bombed us, and german bombs didn't land on England until summer of 1940 - and even those were warning shots put into areas without much light IE unpopulated.

They cover it up, but if they can't do that they never mention it. Like Suez.

Nonsense. Churchill had a choice between the Americans (big question mark) and the Germans (massive fucking army right near Britain).

He offered to pull out of Western Europe in return for keeping Eastern Europe and being left to take on the USSR and genocide the polish etc

well are churchill sure chose well.

Oi you British cunts, I met a top lass a while ago, she won't talk to me anymore and I miss talking to her, how do I get back in touch.

Churchill had no choice

Are you a nationalist? Do you agree with every decision this country's ever made?

>so i wonder what hitler offered in the final proposal ?

Enough to make the government want to continue censoring the offer 80 years later.

We can't know where we would be if we had sided with Germany.