Abbos

I’m not an Aussie, and I’ve never met an Abbo, but I’d like to have a discussion thread about these hideous beasts. How can you look at them and claim race doesn’t exist? Please share humor and stories. Aussies especially welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
alicespringsnews.com.au/2013/05/17/mla-bess-price-on-the-killing-of-our-women-and-abuse-of-our-kids/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bess_Price
youtube.com/watch?v=SWveLI-MK9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=d6b1TgdCKLE
youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk&t=261s
perthnow.com.au/news/australia/founder-of-yothu-yindi-says-african-gangs-poor-behaviour-is-an-insult-to-first-australians-ng-7090b739f97401162237b74ffabc7ada
heraldsun.com.au/news/national/founder-of-yothu-yindi-says-african-gangs-poor-behaviour-is-an-insult-to-first-australians/news-story/c11c7bc821bade85e21de9475f7791de
sm
nationalgeographic.com.au/australia/7000-year-old-indigenous-story-proved-true.aspx
np.reddit.com/r/AskAnthropology/comments/32s5qs/do_the_photos_of_the_aboriginal_skull_vs_a/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Unaipon
trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/64244883
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0010028581900177
abc.net.au/news/2015-04-08/prince-harry-may-struggle-to-keep-up-with-aboriginal-super-sight/6378066
youtube.com/watch?v=o7_IY0puuo4
youtube.com/watch?v=N4LiJiiSlf8
youtube.com/watch?v=WyL5ABXltW8
youtube.com/watch?v=P8d42r3JlbU
youtube.com/watch?v=wO89_H7GqaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs
youtube.com/watch?v=x8-YMpYbRqY
youtube.com/watch?v=MKC-Jd7KN64
youtube.com/watch?v=bawDFY8G-o4
army.gov.au/our-people/units/forces-command/2nd-division/north-west-mobile-force
abc.net.au/news/2013-08-02/norforce-patrolling-arnhem-land/4859006
citylab.com/equity/2013/07/meet-aborigine-military-unit-patrols-australias-most-dangerous-parts/6383/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reg_Saunders
youtu.be/EYS_gMW10HA
youtube.com/watch?v=0rwDiL9pqn8
marriage.greekorthodox.org.au/2015/08/aboriginal-leaders-say-no-to-gay-marriage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In high school we had this trip to a university to listen to a few different speakers but the only thing I remember is listening to this crazy aboriginal lady talk about how all of their problems are caused by white people and she sounded like she had an IQ of less than 80.

They actually make feel good about being a Black African. My race gets alot of shit, But at least I'm not a damn aboriginal.Holy shit!

I've at least seen a few hot black chicks in my life, but there's aboriginal model or scientist out there.

>How can you look at them and claim race doesn’t exist?

wut?

>Australiod
>The Australoid race is a broad racial classification used to refer to people indigenous to South Asia, Southeast Asia, Australia, Melanesia, and, historically, parts of East Asia. The concept originated with a typological method of racial classification.

The only people that deny race theory, are science deniers.

Also
>Denisovan DNA
LOL

That image is only fair if you compare it to old, ugly white women. In your mind you're comparing these two to attractive ones, thereby over-exaggerating the difference between Abbos and white people.

the result of a half assed genocide

Your not going to convince any Australian with that shit tier argument...

Post a picture of an Aboriginal woman, that isn't a half cast.

Protip: You can't

fuck sake, a *attractive* aboriginal woman

You're in for a real treat if you haven't seen this yet.

Niggers are actually PROTOHUMANS
Now Abbo s are either 1 click up or 1 click down on the evolution scale.
I'm not sure if they are evolving or devolving from niggers.

Aborigines are not human

They're helpful. In Picnic at Hanging Rock, an abo tracker comes along and tries to help them find Miranda.

>ayy derr cuzzo gotta spare cig???

i made friends with an aboriginal during a school city excursion week and when the teacher held me back for doing something stupid the aboriginal called him a white dog and a racist cunt. It was great because the teacher is a white leftist commie, he completely freaked out and had no idea how to respond. i ended up being able to just walk away with my aboriginal mate because the teacher just broke

the aboriginal guy was homeless i forgot to add

She's literally the only aboriginal model out there and she's a fucking quadroon at best!

>Be aboriginal
>Live in aboriginal housing commission during my teens
>Use my free education to become a nurse
>Assist elderly aboriginal community with their countless health issues
>Develop strong community relationship
>Speak to to aboriginal youths about the importance of education and self sufficiency
>Get called non-human on Sup Forums

>the only aboriginal model out there
Wrong

Utter Genocide is actually the GOOD and COMPASSIONATE thing to do for races like this because they simply will continue to harm each other if left to their own devices.

Fake. See:
Even if you are smart your whole race would be considered a blemish upon humanity if they were considered human at all. The only smart or semi-attractive Abbos are mixed with Anglos

>Picnic at Hanging Rock
>nightmare fuel
fuck. that. movie

I think he meant only abbo model that didn't look like a cliche nigger stereotype. Meanwhile the original picture he responded to looks like a mongrel who took the most noticeable aspects of each race and smashed them together on a canvas.

I think Sup Forums has a warped view on aboriginals which is understandable given this is a politically incorrect board and most non Aussies don't get to interact with aboriginals

I knew you were going to post that shit. That's NOT A MODEL! That is a BEAST IN MAKEUP! There's has never been a single pure aboriginal model in history.

Yet White men were actually desperate enough for pussy that they fucked these things and created the half caste aboriginals you see today.

t. mudblood

They should ban makeup testing on animals, it's cruel.

Damn aborigines wandering the damn desert playing the damn didgeridoo

Either get called sub-human or Sup Forums doesn't believe an aboriginal can be mildly successful.
I'm also married to a Finnish women.

I have no words.

Again not a model. She a poster child for political correctness! Jack off to her if you want.

You shouldnt bother feeling shit. Already the fact that you are on a board that hates your race and you arent butthurt should speak volumes.

Assuming this in not larp or bait, pol focuses on the 98%, not the successful 2% that you represent.

I am DeAtH, DesTrOYeR of GEneZ

Cant even understand what you are saying

Is that a man or woman? Hard to tell with the mustache

Rarrorarwrwrara fucking abos raraorwwrwor

Sup Forums has a warped view on an ethic group with whom they have little experience?

I think I'm having a heart attack from the shock you've just given me.

That's from some video, isn't it?
Which is one is it from again?

leaf

>shame people for their looks
>cry about body shaming when somebody makes fun of your fat gut or your small penis

>BE ME
>Driving through Northern NSW rainforest when abo hitchhikers suddenly appear
>Decide to pick them up because i feel bad about leaving them in 35C+ heat and I generally just pity them
>Man, wife and their doge get in the back of the car.
>the stench.exe - ciggies, booze and body odor pollute the car forcing me to open windows
>they say they are going to a town 25 mins past where I am heading to
>dont really want to take them there but also dont want them to fuck up my car and I dont want the man to abuse his wife
>abo man proceeds to tell me how he would "overtake the cunts (slow cars) on me motorcycle"
>keeps telling me to drive faster and overtake on blind corners and narrow roads on the top of a mountain
>tell him I cant because its unsafe
>keeps insisting, i ignore
>wife says she shouldnt have married him
>this triggers the husband
>he starts verbally abusing the wife in the back saying "youre lucky to have me you slut", "im de best u got", "do you love me".
>threats of violence towards the wife triggers me so i tell him to chill out or i kick them both out.
>get to their destination and the wife wives nipples are visibly erect, wtf.png.
>huwhites in the town are staring at me like I have the plague
>abo man proceeds to knight me his nephew and blesses me with aboriginal spirit magic
>check the back seat, they put a cigarette out on my window tint. Fucking cunts.

Never again. Ive picked up alot of (white) hitchhikers and they were like the Queen of England compared to these people.

More stories to come...

What a blight

I'm kind of a larp, I often don't mention I'm only 1/4th aboriginal.

Fuck Sup Forums

>Anyone who lives in NT would know the true blooded abos can barely function and do not watch or follow politics at all.
you obviously don't follow NT politics or you'd know there's people like bess price and others who aren't left wing

>Why hasn’t there been the same outrage over the continuing killing of our women and abuse and neglect of our kids? If these women victims were white, we would hear very loud outrage from feminists. If their killers had been white, we would hear outrage from the Indigenous activists. Why is there such a deafening silence when both victim and perpetrator are black? I believe that we can blame the politics of the progressive left and its comfortably middle class urban Indigenous supporters.

alicespringsnews.com.au/2013/05/17/mla-bess-price-on-the-killing-of-our-women-and-abuse-of-our-kids/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bess_Price
Price lived in humpies (traditional Aboriginal dwellings) until she was nine and became a mother at thirteen years of age.
A victim of domestic violence, she left the father of her child when she was 19 and began studying to be a teacher.

She attained a Bachelor of Applied Science in Aboriginal Community Management and Development from Curtin University and has worked in education and training, public administration, the media, community development, interpreting, translating and language teaching and has experience in small business management.

Price has strongly criticised the high levels of violence in Central Australian indigenous communities and supported the Northern Territory Intervention.
Price's public show of support for the Intervention policy instigated by the Howard Government drew criticism from some left-leaning Aboriginal advocates.

>full blood aboriginal woman
>lived in huts made of sticks until she was 9
>becomes a teacher and politician
>criticizes leftists

youtube.com/watch?v=SWveLI-MK9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=d6b1TgdCKLE

youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk&t=261s

get cucked WHITE DEVIL!

ONE of Australia’s most senior Aboriginal tribal leaders has delivered a sharp message to African gangs causing fear across Melbourne, telling them that their poor behaviour is an insult to the First Australians.

“I know you come from a place where bad things happen. But don’t make this country bad like your country.”

Mr Marika said he struggled to understand why the African youths were running amok, but said his people — including one of his own sons who is at Monash University — had strong connections to Melbourne through education and sport and felt concern.

“I don’t understand why they do that,” he said. “Have they been hated or disliked?

“They are disrupting and spoiling things. Their spirituality is elsewhere. They need to reconnect with their spiritual world and meet people who understand mother earth and father sky.”

Mr Marika said he had African friends working at the local mine and said they were “friendly and smiley and they have a great life and work within society.

“But these (young) people think they can take anything, as if it’s theirs. No. That’s a bad way, to take other’s belongings. You got to show your respect.

“Live with the law that your father and mother have shown you. And show love to other Australians. And then we’ll show love to you and any other people living here.”

perthnow.com.au/news/australia/founder-of-yothu-yindi-says-african-gangs-poor-behaviour-is-an-insult-to-first-australians-ng-7090b739f97401162237b74ffabc7ada

VIDEO heraldsun.com.au/news/national/founder-of-yothu-yindi-says-african-gangs-poor-behaviour-is-an-insult-to-first-australians/news-story/c11c7bc821bade85e21de9475f7791de

Aboriginal oral history has been proven correct time and time again

sm h.com.au/technology/sci-tech/aboriginal-stories-of-sea-level-rise-preserved-for-thousands-of-years-20150212-13d3rz.html

Details of life before and after this significant sea rise, which flooded areas around the Australian coast that were previously dry land, were recorded in the oral histories of the continent's Indigenous people.

Nunn and his linguist colleague Dr Nick Reid have collected more than a dozen stories from different clans around the country that refer to the inundation of the coast.

Given there have been no major changes in sea level since this time, Nunn and Reid suggest this story and others are at least 7000 years old and may have been preserved for several hundred generations.

While both scholars admit details may not be very precise, and it would be unwise to assume all stories are based on truth, they are confident at least 16 stories are based on real observations because they all recall the same thing - the sea rising.

There's the story about the once-dry Port Phillip Bay being a place kangaroos grazed. It has been recorded by three independent sources. Other histories refer to offshore islands on the west coast like Rottnest, Carnac and Garden being part of the mainland between 7500 and 9000 years ago, when the sea level was about eight metres lower than it is now.

nationalgeographic.com.au/australia/7000-year-old-indigenous-story-proved-true.aspx
[This] adds to a growing list of geological events that appear to be recounted in Australian Aboriginal traditions, including sea level rise around 10,000 years ago and other volcanic eruptions elsewhere on the continent.

still better story than Niggers

Thanks.

>the wife wives nipples are visibly erect, wtf.png.
I know of Abo men who have received 2 years jail for viciously flogging their wives to near death. I have heard the wife brag "he loves me so much he's doing jail for me".

I started a thread similar to this once. Got some fucking amazing stories. Probably screencapped but I don't feel like looking.

STEP IT UP STRAYA!

That is actually smartest and most articulate abo I've ever seen. She is 1 in a 10 million rarity though.

Remember, this is the aussie who makes hate threads on europeans

Reminder that pic is disinfo

At first sight I'd also guess it was a pre-HS, but on second look there are a number of diagnostic features that point out it's human. The eyebrows look massive, but note that it's actually only the individual eye arches themselves that are more pronounced. In neanderthals, the brow ridge continues across the nasal bridge (giving it more of a monobrow, so to say). Similarly, neanderthals have a more vertical face.

While they do have a more pronounced 'snout', which this individual also has, their face (nose, upper lip area) is actually similarly arranged as average humans, which you can see in the orientation of the nose. Anyway, for facial angle you use the zygomatic arch (that cheeckbone thing on the side), which you have to keep horizontal. In this picture, the lower edge jaw is used to suggest inclination, further doctored by a dislocation of the lower jaw joint (which also gives this photo more of a primitive look, because the teeth don't align).

In general, if you look at all the 'primitive' features, it appears that it's actually just an exaggeration, or an increased roughness, of the features. This individual is simply extremely robust, and thus falls within normal human variation. Neanderthals generally have smoother skull features.

Also, the most significant differences between the specimens in OP's picture are actually sexual differences. The skull on the right is obviously a gracile female, whereas the skull on the left is a male.

It is true that generally, males have more primitive features (among them the snout, and generally a rougher skull for the extra strong muscle attachments), while females have, on average, more neotanal features (retention of childlike features) due to different ages of peaking growth hormones.
np.reddit.com/r/AskAnthropology/comments/32s5qs/do_the_photos_of_the_aboriginal_skull_vs_a/

Is Steven Adams an Abo

THIS SHIT DOES NOT GET OLD

>literal cave men banging sticks together

No

I honestly think any race that resembles niggers should be exterminated.

oooh boy here we go. it's like how white men go bald, boong women grow beards. not all of them. but it happens.

This man is on our $50 note

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Unaipon
HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THE FULL ARTICLE > trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/64244883

The Register (Adelaide, SA : 1901 - 1929) Sat 3 Oct 1925 Page 9

AN ABORIGINAL INTELLECTUAL.
---
A full-blooded aboriginal, Mr. Unaipon
presents in physical structure an unmis-
takeable resemblance to those reconstruc-
tions of the older human types which scien-
tists have sometimes supplied with the help
of a tooth and a mouldering jawbone. Only
the eyes, flashing with quick thought, lim-
pid, friendly, give the lie to your impres-
sion. In manner, he is courteous and
dignified, and an almost English purity
of accent characterises his cultured voice.
----
"But at present," he explained, "I am
studying our aboriginal folklore. I should
probably never have thought of doing so
but for an offer from Angus and Robert-
son, but I have become extremely in-
terested in it. I am now collecting folk
legends for a book, and they are going to
publish it."
Questioned regarding the difficulties of
language, Mr. Unaipon admitted that his
task of collection was difficult, but not as
difficult, as it would be to a European.
"I have the totem, system to help me"
he said. "The totem binds us together
much as Masonry does Europeans. My
first duty when I go into a strange tribe
is to ask for a totem".

"Then, if they say, for instance, 'that
man is a swan," I say that my mother
was also a swan, and he treats me as a
relative, and tells me what I want to know.
Or I find a man who is a kangaroo, the
totem of my father."

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/

A DNA Search for the First Americans Links Amazon Groups to Indigenous Australians

The latest genetic analyses back up skeletal studies suggesting that some groups in the Amazon share a common ancestor with indigenous Australians and New Guineans.

Three Amazonian groups—Suruí, Karitiana and Xavante—all had more in common with Australasians than any group in Siberia.

>sitting on bus on the way home from uni
>abo gets on at the stop outside the liquor store
>clanging and rattling from alcohol inside bag
>dude is clearly drunk, stumbling around the bus
>smells like shit
>he proceeds to piss on the seat infront of him, draining onto the floor and flooding the bus.
>i tell the driver after he gets off and the bus is decommissioned - a cleaner is called.
>the three other passengers get off.
>Indian guy says "this is why everyone has such a bad view of those people"
>based as fuck
>moral of the story: Indian immigrants are Aussie as fuck and its not just the huwhites that are disgusted by Aboriginals (most of the time)

Fuck man i dont understand. Aboriginals have so many opportunities over the rest of the population and they are still doing this shit. Special rooms and staff in government facilities, affirmative action in university and huge pockets of land+grants.

Visual spatial memory was investigated in Australian Aboriginal children of desert origin. Aboriginal children, from 6 to 17 years, performed at significantly higher levels than white Australian children on the tasks. Item type did not affect scores of Aboriginal children, while for white Australian children familiar items were easier than less familiar, which, if potentially nameable, were easier than items unable to be differentiated by name.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0010028581900177
abc.net.au/news/2015-04-08/prince-harry-may-struggle-to-keep-up-with-aboriginal-super-sight/6378066

The incredible ability is known as "sharper vision" or "super sight".
"The super sight is the way their retina and brain is wired, and they are probably like that from childhood," said Professor Hugh Taylor, who pioneered studies into super sight.

"He may have to get a pair of binoculars to see what they see with their naked eye."
Good vision is considered 6:6 vision, which means someone standing six metres away from an eye chart can see it as clearly as an average person at six metres away.

But in Aboriginal people it was much better than that.
In fact Professor Taylor's studies have shown that some Aboriginal people in the NT, WA and SA had 6:1.4 vision, meaning they could see things from six metres away that an average non-Indigenous person could see only from 1.4m away.

Not all people studied had such high vision, and others were sometimes recording 6:2 or 6:3 vision, which was still far better than is usual for the general population.
"The vision of the Aboriginal people, the fineness of their vision, is better than has been reported anywhere else in the world," he said.

youtube.com/watch?v=o7_IY0puuo4

Btw, if there's a black reading my message. How often do you masturbate to white women you filthy nigger?

Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu

A full blood Aboriginal man from Elcho Island, Northern Territory.
Award winning musician. Blind since birth he taught him self how to play the guitar.

now a comparison

Geoffry Gurrumul Yunupingu - Jesu - a beautiful song about Jesus Christ.
youtube.com/watch?v=N4LiJiiSlf8
or
Peaches - Rub - literally porn on YouTube - absolutely degenerate.
youtube.com/watch?v=WyL5ABXltW8

JSTAXX - My Hoverboard
youtube.com/watch?v=P8d42r3JlbU
Major Lazer - Bubble Butt
youtube.com/watch?v=wO89_H7GqaQ
Nicki Minaj - Anaconda
youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

vs

Gurrumul - Wiyathul
youtube.com/watch?v=x8-YMpYbRqY
Gurrumul - Bapa
youtube.com/watch?v=MKC-Jd7KN64
Gurrumul - Djarimirri
youtube.com/watch?v=bawDFY8G-o4

what would you rather your children listen to?

I've heard thiis too, how they were wiped out except for a few small remote pockets by the "first Americans".

Alot of niggers I know have admitted to exclusively masturbating to white women.

Ive only ever met one aboriginal dude with his shit together.

Australian Aboriginal soldiers form 60 per cent of NORFORCE personnel
army.gov.au/our-people/units/forces-command/2nd-division/north-west-mobile-force

Australia's North West Mobile Force, known as NORFORCE, is a surveillance unit that employs ancient Aboriginal skills to help patrol the country's vast north-west coast. NORFORCE's area of operations is about 1.8 million square km, the largest area of operations of any military unit in the world, and covers the Northern Territory and the north of Western Australia.

abc.net.au/news/2013-08-02/norforce-patrolling-arnhem-land/4859006
citylab.com/equity/2013/07/meet-aborigine-military-unit-patrols-australias-most-dangerous-parts/6383/

I love how this guy is just posting a bunch of stories of individual Abbos that he has saved already and just copies and pastes. Triggered Abbo spotted

Do people in general mostly masturbate to white women?

Well yeah I’d want an army of brutes to fight for me. Sounds awesome

Reginald Walter "Reg" Saunders, MBE was the first Aboriginal Australian to be commissioned as an officer in the Australian Army.

Following the invasion of Crete in May 1941, the 2/7th Battalion was initially employed in a coastal defence role, before taking part in the fighting around Canea.
After this, it took part in a devastating bayonet charge at 42nd Street, along with the New Zealand Maori Battalion, which killed almost 300 Germans and briefly checked their advance.
It was during this battle that Saunders killed his first opponent:

>"... I saw a German soldier stand up in clear view about thirty yards [30 m] away. He was my first sure kill ... I can remember for a moment that it was just like shooting a kangaroo ... just as remote."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reg_Saunders

They’re considered the most attractive by many people.

Wtf are these creatures ??? Is it real ? If yes, its time for some cleaning.

Are white women the ideal in terms of femininity?

Great to have your input, just out of curiosity. How often do you masturbate to non white women?

Dont get me wrong. Aboriginals have some really interesting culture but it is being lost because they are racist as fuck.

My uni lecturers are the top researchers for aboriginal culture in Australia but they have given up on documenting them because the remote aboriginal communities refuse to let people document or learn about the nuances of their culture.

Imagine having a horde of Abbos for an army and giving them petrol to sniff before a battle. Then they go berserk and are immune to gunshots guile they tear apart your enemies with their bare hands

Do any of them listen?
What is different about you that made you want to improve your situation and become self reliant?
What percentage white are you?

Nobody with a soul can watch this and not laugh at the tranny, then laugh harder at the abbos. Even the abbos are laughing. That audience is either a bunch of chinks or deserves an oscar.

Lol, not even they take themselves seriously.

Indeed they are.

>The men fuck a pussy dick.

rare good post. Call me whatever you like, but the human will has the power to transcend circumstances imposed by one's culture.

Aboriginal in their natural habitat (only white cops experience this):

youtu.be/EYS_gMW10HA

Aboriginals I see in the city:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rwDiL9pqn8

Kek

marriage.greekorthodox.org.au/2015/08/aboriginal-leaders-say-no-to-gay-marriage/

It was heartening to see this week indigenous Australians express their support for man woman marriage. They made their views known on Wednesday, when a group of Aboriginal leaders and elders presented a traditional ‘Bark Petition’ to the Australian Parliament.

The petition, written in the language of the Pitjantjatjara People, the traditional owners of Uluru, says it is offensive to the Aboriginal people to suggest another definition of marriage.

average iq for aaboriginals is 62