Trump supporter reporting in, getting off the #Trumptrain i can’t rationally defend him anymore

Let me be sincere and frank with you guys, I was a Trump supporter since June of 2015 I actually had faith in him before any of you guys did , but this whole debacle and collusion with the kremlin and his recently verbal diarrhea of bigotry has really soured me on him

If Donald were at all presidential he would condemn this brute hatred and step down from the presidency

Instead he thinks he can just run away and hide from it all through petty denial

This just does not look good

The optics of it are very bad.

I think it's becoming presidency seriously at all.

This presidency has just been a media circus, a self-aggrandizement stunt, and an overall joke

I'm sorry I've wasted so much time supporting him because he's clearly not serious and he's clearly not conservative.

We need real leadership, resolve and toughness and Donald Trump has none of those attributes

At this rate I would vote for Oprah Winfrey in 2020, just think about that

Ben Shapiro was right

K bye let the door hit you on your way out.

>reddit spacing

>Reddit spacing

bye tiffany

Sage in options.

Not like the mods will do anything though, they are enabling the shills.

OP: I'm a shareblue nigger and I wanna suck cock, I do not care if I'm the biggest degenerate on the block. I'm not a man and I just bitch and I wonder why my boypussi has an itch.

Shareblue

>reddit spacing
>all of a sudden dislikes him for characteristics that he has always had and flaunted
>shill

fuck you aren't even good at hiding it.

No one cares you limp dick pussy

You totally changed my mind!
What should I eat for dinner?

Former white person here. I think it's time to get of the trumptrain guys. Transfolk and immigrants need rights too.

His mouth always looks cock ready. At least to me. Maybe the chicks dig that?

Who gives a fuck what you think about anything. Get the hell out

Too obvious

Cool story fag. Door's that a way.

Sage.

Why the fuck do you get paid for this? You took a concern troll pasta, barely tweaked it and then sent it right back out like no one would fucking notice. If there is one thing I hate about you faggots more than anything it is your quantity over quality work ethic.

Sage

>1 post by this id

bu bye

Lol nice try pussy. Prep your bull somewhere else.

u gay nigga

Shill. Sage

this is bait
saged
too obvious once you mentioned bad optics

>I'm getting off this #trumptrain for the 257th time this week!
mind the gap, faggot.

OP your a total bitch made faggot. Please kill your self.