Show funded with Kickstarter sucks ass

>show funded with Kickstarter sucks ass

stop the presses

>>show funded with Kickstarter sucks ass
>made by Trigger

You may be onto something here, user.

>show funded with Kickstarter
Toho take their money from Kickstarter?
Lurk another 2 years or fuck off back to Sup Forums, please.

Only the OVA was kickstarted and that was actually good, though. Kickstarter isn't the problem here, it's Trigger.

The OVA was pretty good. But i haven't seen the show. But seeing as you you people are saying it's bad, would give me pause to watch it. But you also think that K-ON! was a good show, so yeah. Excuse me if i don't take your word for it

Lurk real life another 2 years to realize commanding people just won't make them do the stuff you tell them to do

I'm aware of the contradictory nature of this post, so don't actually follow through and develop as a person

K-On is a piece of shit too, but has no potential

LWA does have some potential but doesn't expand on it, which is significantly more annoying

I like it.

but the OVA was good

makes me wonder what other anime is on kickstarter

Where does this LWA Is Shit meme comes from?
A couple of episodes were bad but as a whole the show is solid.

Why does everyone call the movies OVAs?

It's fairly boring for a Trigger anime.

Sup Forums watches too many Shounen & Seinen series

Maybe you should stop associating Trigger with Imaishi alone.
It's like if you watched TTGL and PSG and then complained about Nadia being boring for a Gaimax anime.

>muh Sup Forumsee boogeyman
>Sup Forums is my hivemind and safespace for my unchangeable and objective opinions

>Maybe you should stop associating Trigger with one of it's founders
Whoa, I'm sorry.

>Maybe you should stop associating Trigger with Imaishi alone.

I think that user should, after all it's not fair to associate an animation studio to his worst director.

>associating the whole studio full of different people with only one faggot from there

I bet you also think that everything that comes from Shaft is directed by Shinbo faggot

Imaishi is literally the fucking soul of Trigger, go eat a dick you dumb namefag.

Wasn't the 2-cour series a stretch goal since they raised 2 gorillion ameridollars with the OVA campaign?

>Imaishit.

The show wasn't kickstarted, the OVA was.

Even as an Imaishi hater that statement is retarded, since Amemiya at the moment is nothing but Imaishi-lite.

It's more of a suggestion.
I think people are happier if they're together with others of their own caliber.
In your case, a smaller one.

>Imaishi hater
Do you hate fun or you're one of the faggots that only like mature and serious anime?

LWA doesn't need lol so rundum XD Imashi style.
Also he is not the only dude working there, it's your fault for being stupid newfaggot

That's like saying that Gainax was 100% Anno since he was one of the founders, stop being retarded.

>everyone who dislikes lolsorandumb 16 years old tier humor hates fun!

You tried, user, you tried.

I'm referring to him you dunce.

Sup Forums - Shit Taste

Wow what a surprise

Where are the kawaii lolis and the big boobs? What a shit anime!!!!

It has Imaishi style though, but it doesn't go all the way, so it's boring and randomshit.

no, it's not popular because western money paid for it and the japanese know it.

It really wasn't a Kikestarter in the traditional sense. They only made it to scam retard weeaboos. They never needed the money and they were going to make it regardless.

>Trigger's best show to date
>sucks ass
Fucking kids I swear.

>They never needed the money and they were going to make it regardless
They had the money to make it as long as the first, the Kickstarter was for extra runtime.

So Trigger must suck then.

>>Trigger's best show to date
That's not how you spell "Inferno Cop".

Inferno Cop was fun as hell but it's hard to call it good quality-wise

It was a nice little meme animation thingy, but wouldn't call it a proper series, per se.

Oh please

>Moefags upset because their kawaii uguu~ harry potter is shit and it'll flop can't accept that IC was much better in its 45 minutes runtime than LWA was in 17 episodes and 1 OVA.

Inferno Cop: 11/10
LWA: 10/10
KLK: 9/10
Inou Battle: 5/10
Ninja Slayer: 6/10
LWA 2: 7/10
Kiznaiver: 4/10
Luluco: 8/10
LWA TV: 7/10?

But if the show is funded by kickstarter, wouldn't they be in the money no mater how bad it does, because the work they put into animating it, is already payed?

>newfags hate animation

stop the presses

Except this show is actually amazing

The show does kind of blow. It's not up to par with the movies.

It was enjoyable but I think it could have been so much better honestly.

A show is never going to be up to par with the movies/OVA since the budget has to be spread more thinly.

Someone's jimmies got rustled.

>newfag takes the "YEAH BUT REAL LIFE!" stance when rekt
Happens every time. Surprised you didn't play the "yeh but ur a virgin" card as well.

First, it didn't flop, second, IC had no good reception other than meme spouting kids like you, third, it wasn't a proper series, nothing to talk about there.

>best show to date

Most of the conflict stems from unforseeable twists that hand waved almost as quickly as they're presented or worse, created through character retardation.

Like, don't get me wrong but it's very hard to invest in a show which barely gives serious weight to its own narrative or in characters who seem to grow less intelligent as the plot demands.

>"But it's supposed to be fun!"

Yeah but do you know what would be more fun? If it actually made more use of the setting itself, particularly the mystery and wonder that could be created through set pieces otherwise impossible in a conventional world.

Even though the show has "magic" in it, it's relegated to the position of plot device, so it's very easy to imagine the show taking place in literally any other setting. Hell, with a few little adjustments, the whole series thus far could easily have worked as a story about a non-magical boarding school.

More like little sales academia amirite?

It has a natural flow.
Much better than trainwrecks and shounen tropes like KLK used for example. Also, forget reddit spacing.

Toho is filthy rich now, if that is what you're worried about

It feels like it could have been much more. Most episodes just happen to wrap up really conveniently near the end and it doesn't move very much.

You're forgetting one of the biggest flaws of the show. The show is about ho if you work hard even a retard like Akko can follow their dreams, but a plot device falls in her lap in the very first episode that can instacast spells for her when the plot needs it.

>Comparing Gainax to Trigger
You're the only retard here.

>Shows panders to the west
>It sucks ass

Like clockwork

People expect the world and are overreacting when they don't get it.

I'm a little disappointed LWA isn't nonstop HYPE, but what we're getting is good in its own right. This wasn't an arc-heavy miniseries, this show has tired to build the world as a foundation for future episodes and Trigger has all but said they're making S2 eventually.

There's no way this show is better than KLK. I love LWA and even I'll call that bullshit.

Can you read?

KLK was not just "not better" than this, it was absolutely among the worst kind of shows to exist, targeting early teen boys and having vulgar fanservice and noisy battles.

Imagine being this retarded.

>Sup Forums thinks LWA is bad now
what happened? last time I was in the threads everyone was being hella hype

I can't believe people actually have taste this shit.

The general is a 24/7 circlejerk, what do you expect?
Outside the reception is mixed.

Sup Forums hates everything

Did you even watch the show?

It's a good show but it's so much fun calling it shit because it really winds up the triggerfags and makes them go spastic

>KLK meme spouting kids showing up
No wonder LWA is shitposted.

Please stop talking. It sickens me.

Sasuga normal faggot.

LWA is shitposted because it's a fucking Trigger anime, ya dingus.

Since when it became hip to hate on trigger?

Lurk yourself faggot. I come from a senpai of bull headed italians and if you dont think ill threaten/ scare the shit out of you if you dont comply to what I fucking ask you got another thing coming. Fear is a powerful tool to have.

You are only saying that because you gave them your shekels.

The more shit that Trigger releases the more obvious it is that all the talent Gainax had went to Khara, not Trigger.

>mfw I have a lot of money, but never contributed to LWA crowdfounding
>enjoy the show to hell and back
Oh, the irony.

Rebuild surely showed a lot of talent, yup.

Rebuilds are fine and Dragon Dentist is better than anything Trigger has made.

>Rebuilds are fine
Sure they are.
>Dragon Dentist is better than anything Trigger has made
If you like everything looking washed out, a designs dowgrade from the short that makes LWA TV look 100% faithful to the OVA art and 80% of the movie being CG.

lwa fine in comparison to like 70% if the other shite airing

How could my wife Akko betrayed me like this

What does that mean? 90% of the show is Akko. It's Akko: the show.

But user, I don't think it sucks. What do you have to say about that?

Yeah but she so fucking boring, she was more fun in OVA. Not as bad as Diana tho talk about character assassination

Cock thirsty sluts are in this year.

And thank god for that.

>sucks ass
This week was improvement on the previous one. The ones before weren't bad. I've actually loved this series. Sucy is best girl and had the best episode.

She's the same as in the first OVA, and thankfully nothing like in the second.

Eh, I thought LWA was pretty good. Not as good as the OVA for obvious reasons, but the characters are fun and the setting is interesting.

>outed as a newfag shitcunt faggot
>defence is nah I was being retarded on purpose
Like clockwork

For a second I thought I was in Sup Forums.

>Show funded by kickstarter despite being made almost three years after the kickstarter

And to a lesser extent, Kanada-lite.

she's literally the opposite of a slut. she's like a hyperaccellerated wizard. she gained dragon powers to protect her virginity at like age 10. I wonder if thats what it'll be like when I turn 30? just every time a girl irl turns me on I get posessed by a really angry merlin and destroy the surrounding 100 meters.

Trigger went full western liberal route and putting in irrelevant diversity and b class hollywood cameos.