twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
i.magaimg.net/img/2c1w.png
twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/951842834780446720
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/951165875729715200
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940316555971309568
twitter.com/PosobiecMedia/status/939786121441169408
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/u2-condemn-suu-kyi-s-silence-on-violence-against-rohingya-people-1.3288703
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf I love trump now

u2 are garbage

Oh no, that sucks.

I lost faith in Trump a few months into his presidency, but I may have to jump back on the Trump Train after this news

Because of Bonos ties to the Clinton Foundation being investigated?

I wont do the dishes because of donald trump

What's their problem with Trump?

>U2
Wow are they even relevant anymore? Cringe music for spergs

They're from a shithole country.

its a beautiful day

Shit, I gotta go check Sup Forums

Maybe Bon Jovi, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and Beyonce will stop peddling their garbage too

I won't lose my virginity because of Donald Trump.

Fucking has been Irish cucks 30 years past their expiration date.

Trump truly is a god emperor

Good, I don't listen to their drivel anyway.

>ever clap I make a child dies in Africa

Keep clapping!

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Good, DJT saved our ears from hearing garbage.

Tbcompletelyh I've always hated U2's music. I dislike every song I've ever heard by them. I don't understand how they ever found success. Some bands I don't care for but get why others do. Not U2. Bland boring wussy bullshit.

Dave Mustaine thought Poison was the Cure!

Good, they were one of the reasons I switched to android.

The potatonigger shoah is real.

1980s U2 was awesome. New Years day, Boy, War, Joshua Tree etc. After that it was complete garbage.

What the hell, I thought people didn't like them. Weren't millions upset about getting their free album on iTuens?

oh noooos, what a huge loss to the auditory world, will our ears ever forgive us for making this habben ?

Overrated band anyway. No loss.

Good
Bono is an insufferable potato nigger

Trump is fixing everything even music.

this
also
>"U2 WON'T RELEASE NEW ALBUM BECAUSE OF DONALD TRUMP"
means "our new album sucks and this is an easy way to delay for as long as we need to fix it"

This. I can’t understand how they ever became popular.

Underated kek

I'm terrified of there crappy album, yes.

and the winning continues.

L O W P R O D U C T I O N

I thought Bono said last year that when Trump won they had to redo their album so it could be more "relevant" since he was becoming president. I thinks it's because they couldn't think of anything so their using this as an excuse.

PDW has had accounts not behave as expected and travel may cause him to never find what he is looking for.

Would love to shit directly into Bono’s mouth. What a twat.

lol, i remember that.
was fucking pissed that my iphone was playing U2 even though i got it for free

Bunch of hasbeens.

Joshua Tree was pretty nice

>fuck them
Irrelevant has beens
We're never good in the first place
Not American, opinions are irrelevant
Bono is a pure faggot

Trump is by far the greatest litmus test of a mind control person ever conceived.

ok, I'm starting to get tired of winning

Bono is like John Lennon, literally thought they were the next Jesus Christ as soon as they became famous.

They brought easy-listening alternative rock to the masses through a few wildly successful albums and stadium tours in the 80s. Thank them for the likes of Oasis, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, and other bands your girlfriend loves.

Before that, they were arguably one of the first pop-punk bands in history.

Fuck elections, we need to just make this wonderful man Caesar.

>Be U2
>Piss off everyone in the world when you place your new song on people's phones without permission
>Piss off the entire world when your offshore financial dealings are leaked proving you are on par with 'evil' wall street despite your preaching

All this announcement does is help Trump at this stage given how tarnished U2's image is now, particularly with the younger generations

Noel Gallagher. Probs more insufferable than Bono. Neil made the right decision to completely ignore him.

If Hillary had won we would have been forced to download U2 albums every few months as part of our UN globalist pet goat indoctrination.

Remember when Apple put their new album on all iPhones through an update and everyone got pissed and wanted it deleted?

Edge is unironically a shit-pile guitar player. Take his pedals and effects away and it’s just a bog trotter with a stringed stick.

I remember think it was an Mpreg image image when I first saw it.

Didn't they release their last album before this for free as some iTunes promotion or something? Dead band.

was anyone even waiting for a new U2 album?

Does dreading count?

How far the mighty have fallen to piggyback on the coat tails of a politician for publicity.

Also, it is already being posted as a punchline on normie sites that U2 not releasing another album is "at least one thing we can all thank Trump for"
You can guarantee that is already a gag being used in stand up joints, on radio shows, etc so again it is going to work against them

No. They made one last year and it sold like dogshit everywhere but the US (for a single week)

I heard Sammy Hagar is delaying his next album because of trump as well.

Probably won't certify Gold (which is probably their first album to fail to do so)

U2 wont release music as long as trump is president?

Can we keep him in office forever?

4U was better

Ill need a source on this, but that would be savage. Everyone knows Bono is a cunt, everyone wants to lick his asshole but he doesnt even pay his taxes, so i hope he gets bummed in prison

Oh no not U2

oh no how will we survive wihtout Bono :(

literally who

fpbp

>cant make good songs for shit
>"its drumpfs fault!!!"
i never get tired of this

Fpbp

>so it could be more "relevant" since he was becoming president
Oh come on just write some silly poem about hope and future, then put sound of marching boots in it you know to remind of dem nazis in power now and you are resistance dudebro, as seen in Pink, Genesis and Offspring albums. Actually I think every single liberal schluik has used those tropes in combo at some point.

i remember because i was pissed. fucking shitting up my memory space and letting that garbage play all the time

not his fault he is getting all the pussy so nothing is left over for you

U2 released a few songs off of their next album as a tease (market test). The songs were "Dad rock" tier. The songs literally sounded like a Saturday Night Live skit of some old, soft, unimaginative, uninspired and bored 60 year olds who are pretending to be U2.

Trump is even making music great again. Can we keep Trump as president for life?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmnOJSUkjrA
>tfw trump is even keeping this promise while previous presidents couldnt keep a single one

They were legit amazing in the 80's, but like all successful artists they become shit as they age, because they're rich.

He's pretty much admitted as much, it sounds so atmospheric though.

Based Trump improving the world yet again

This is the only good thing that came out that shitty group anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=V2BEcHJudB8

>AMV
Kill yourself, subhuman weebshit.

The videos are made by splicing together clips from animé films or TV episodes and spliced together to fit whatever retarded song the greasy fanboys desires. The word "fit" is used lightly because 198% of all AMVs are made by cutting up a video without even listening to the song. Copious amounts of stock effects are often used, courtesy of their pirated version of Sony Vegas. Generally, these "artists" create their "art" via the theft of other people's material and rarely create anything remotely original. It is a well known fact that 49% of all AMVs are of Dragonball Z set to Linkin Park's song "In The End"

everyone but me gotta learn

We fucking hate bono anyway. The whole country despises the bastard

okatta?

U2 won't release another album because their music is shit. Besides, Ringmaster Bono makes his money trafficking children, so he'd have to take too much time off from work.

I don't speak weeb, loser.

Bravo frog

Fuck AMVs. I like anime. I like music. But the AMVs are taking two great things and turning them shit. AMVniggers need to be gassed and hanged. preferably at the same time.

Funny bit of history. U2 couldn't sell their music, so they tried to give it away for free. People with Iphones found U2's new album had been uploaded to their phones completely free of charge. . .so Apple got millions of complaints.

U2 literally can't even give their music away

What a shame. Yet another band off my list. Traitorous faggit. Fuck you entitled artists, fuck you Hollywood scumbags. You're all scum and if you actually believe you are doing something positive, please take the time to dive deep, research and understand what the fuck is going on with this country and world. Praise Trump, KEK ~~~ MAGA ~~~

mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

Posters go up Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world. Until then the objective is to promote MBMC online to maximize printed posters & feet on the ground.

>Tweet out these instructions:

#MyBordersMyChoice
Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
Bonus points for feminism related areas
Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
Translations are available for over 25 countries
Only use posters from the official website:
mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

>Spread these copy pastas everywhere (instructions + PDF links):

pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
pastebin.com/cwjghDjB (for plebbit)

>SPLC condemned MBMC as "hate":
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
>Twitter started to censor #MyBordersMyChoice after it surpassed #MyBodyMyChoice in popularity:
i.magaimg.net/img/2c1w.png

>MBMC has already been promoted by:
>The Golden One
twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/951842834780446720
>Millennial Woes (retweeted this Dec 9, new tweet coming soon)
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
>Tara McCarthy
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/951165875729715200
>LA Werewolf
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
>Peter Sweden
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940316555971309568
>Jack Posobiec
twitter.com/PosobiecMedia/status/939786121441169408
>Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
>Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
>Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/

Ignore shills & stick to the plan. Do not use their "brown hand" version of the poster, it's a sabotage attempt.
Godspeed anons.

>>

>u2
Aren't they fucking Irish or Scottish or some other retarded native island savage bullshit?

Who gives a shit? If it's more important to virtue signal over what leader a totally different country from yours elects than it is for you to continue earning money, than that's your problem.

wasnt their last album so shit that they force downloaded it on everyones iTunes so they could pretend it was a success?

im not gonna say i hate all U2's music, but honestly since the early 90's everything they do is just trash.

I love that for years they pushed this woman on the masses only to take it back once she gained power.

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/u2-condemn-suu-kyi-s-silence-on-violence-against-rohingya-people-1.3288703

I'm shaking right now.
The constant winning is giving me the shakes.

>President Trump truly IS the gift that keeps on giving

Oh my.
How Tragically Hip.