POTENTIAL EXPLANATIONS

Let's go down the possible scenarios

1. Nuke was actually fired and we shot it down
>US government is intentionally lying to avoid WW3 because they are fearful they might lose

2. Nuke was fired in our direction and diverted at the last second by the group who fired it
>US government is intentionally lying to avoid WW3 because they are fearful they might lose

3. No nuke was fired, it was a drill by the government to test our preparedness
>We are so unprepared nobody knew what to do
>The government cried wolf, no one will believe them next time, people will die

4. No nuke was fired, it was a falseflag psyops by domestic traitors
>A psyops of crying wolf
>They are trying to turn people against Trump
>We have traitors so entrenched in the government that shit like this happens

5. No nuke was fired, our EMBS was hacked
>We are so incompetent that foreign governments can send an entire state into a frenzy at the drop of a hat

Either way you look at it, it's not good for the US. It really shows how absolutely fucked we are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7HN4pAV64E
pacom.mil/Leadership/Biographies/Article-View/Article/688404/deputy-director-for-command-control-communications-and-cyber-directorate-j60/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Palmieri
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/north-korea-missile-defense/?utm_term=.bdbd4a8814b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump wouldn't be so restrained with another government

Option A

Nothing was fired you retards. Trump is looking for a reason to level NK, if they actually fired one, we’d be at war right now.

>The US government is so incompetent they are wasting millions in tax dollars to monitor a shitty anime forum

This. China gave us the go-ahead if NK starts anything. Unless it wasn't launched at us by NK.
I feel like this was done to get people to not give a fuck about the next ICBM EAS Broadcast.

Nobody is going to nuke us using a missile because it would give us too much information about who fired it. Most likely if a nuke does goe off, it will be during a world war, or a dirty bomb to set up an innocent country.

slide it

Did you think for a second that a nuke would be seen by more countries than just USA or even thought about hobby air scanners in our age?

>it was a drill
It specifically said "This is not a drill".
They can't claim a test is not a drill when it is, you wouldn't want an alarm system that lies and cries wolf. It's counterproductive since it undermines the people's trust in it.
It can't be 3 unless your government is literally retarded.

First thing I did was get on my radio. What about you, Boris?

If it really happened no one will say a word.

They probably already been smuggled into a couple cities at least

I am already planning to fire another one.

6. The wrong button was pressed during a routine shift change
>OP is a fucking faggot that took his gay little post and made it a gay little thread

5: It's been done before, I think moon man did it once, don't quote me on that though.
Just devil's advocate: Some incompetent E-2 fuck accidentally typed in the message and hit send. Probably autocorrect.

Whats this "we might lose" shit? We got better ufos than et. Attack on North Korea will be our way towards disclosure. Watch. We will unveil what we got when we go after shit Korea.

4. They have already shown their cards by how hard they are trying to attack Trump every single day. New allegations about sex, race, religion you name it. They are going after Trump with every single fucking thing they can so why would this be any different?

7. Part and parcel of living in cold war.

SLBM

> and you're so attracted to gay things that you felt compelled to reply to it.

you forget 6.
what if its exactly what they calming it was, an alert sent by mistake by a slightly bigger fags than you OP.

>1. Nuke was actually fired and we shot it down

Fpbp

Lol are you seriously suggesting ONE BUTTON PUSH can trigger a mass alert like this that pushes notifications to everyone's cell phone in a certain radius that includes the phrase "THIS IS NOT A DRILL?"

The button narrative is an obvious cover up and you're retarded if you believe it.

I've been ignoring news for the past 2 days can I get a quick run down?

>6. They accidentally pressed the wrong button

They accidentally pressed the "There is an incoming missile attack, seek shelter, this is not a drill" button. kek sure thing.

Why is that so hard to believe? Maybe the guy who came in was hungover and tired from partying the night before, fucked up something and didn't realize it until way later. OR maybe a disgruntled employee finally stopped giving a shit and pressed it on purpose. But yes I do believe one button can do it

Yeah user, they have a desk with dozens of buttons on it and the buttons all have a different two-sentence-long phrase printed on them depending on the alert that they want to send out. Fucking kek

I immediately thought 4

Tons of info to be gained and narrative to be spun out of this.

How many "mistakes" does it take (performed by how many people of which ranks across how many physically separate pieces of hardware) to send out an alert with a "this is not a drill" bit of text included?

I want to see proof of this so-called button. I want a photo of a bunch of tape reels and CRT screens embedded in a metal control panel from the 50s with two big red buttons somewhere on that panel. Buttons labelled "NUKE ALERT (DRILL)" and "NUKE ALERT (NOT DRILL)".

WHO INITIATED THE TV EMS ALERT FROM PACOM? The hawaii state govt only initiated the text and local bomb siren. someone at DoD initiated television interruption with EMS alert, indicating Pacific Command has detected a missile.

this has psyop written all over it

I find it very hard to believe that someone just "pushed a wrong button" like only morons would believe that

There was nothing detected on our spy radar.

T. SWO

Remember when the official explanation of Benghazi was "someone watched a youtube video and got mad"?

This "button" thing is just as desperate and just as stupid. Probably just as fake, too.

The EAS in under the control of FEMA/FCC, both federal agencies. So PACOM did actually detect something?

Good fucking question m8. Sure is funny how all these warning services went off at the same time, all of which said it wasn't a drill, when it was just some schmuck who pressed "send" by accident on the apocalyptic message he accidentally wrote into the alert system. Really makes you think.

Trump tried to kill Hawaii liberal shithole.

People believe this..

I'll take a number 4 with an additional plate of Obama having his people heavily entrenched in Hawaii and a glass of your finest news cycle tactic of 'if he fires on NK call him hitler and if he doesn't call him weak and ineffective,' , waiter.

Rah squid. What's with the chairfags deploying a stealth bomber then?

What if, you could create a radar dummy? This is the scariest thought I've had in quite some time.

If the state govt. dumbass accidentally initiated the alert even after bypassing the redundancy "are you sure you want to do this" messages, then the dumbass seated next to him fired off the bomb sirens after dumbass number one sent out the texts, who then initiated the EAS to play SPECIFIC MESSAGES OF A PACOM MISSILE DETECTION?

STATE GOVT. DOES NOT HAVE ABILITY TO MAKE DECLARATIONS OF FEDERAL AUTHORITY VECTORS.

Following this thread, the Com director at PACOM is Colonel Richard S. Palmieri, might have something to do with Jennifer Palmeri from the Clinton campaign? Worth digging deeper
pacom.mil/Leadership/Biographies/Article-View/Article/688404/deputy-director-for-command-control-communications-and-cyber-directorate-j60/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Palmieri

Yeah it's definitely fucky

It's called a "decoy" and welcome to last century.

Nukes dont exist this is just fear mongering to make people still believe that Nuclear weapons exist.

>a youtube video
it was HIGHLY OFFENSIVE
apologize

Thanks sir. Good to know you're around.

Are all defense systems obsolete?

It was a bait to get the military and Trump to attack first. They want WW3 to happen. NK is retarded, but they are not that retarded to attack only Hawaii and leave the rest of the US alone. If they attacked the US they would try to launch as many rockets to every possible location at in the US including Guam.

Was another Las Vegas averted?

4 obviously

Found the culprit

Idk desu, most likely just some training. Have to justify having the things occasionally ya know?

Depends on who and what you're defending against. Think like an onion, not a banana.

Thought the blue angels took care of that. Muh air shows and playnz.

Related
Make up your own minds about it anons. One thing is for sure, something fishy is afoot.

Jesus fucking christ you larp fags, NOT EVERYTHING IS SHILLARY

HUMA was reported to have gone to HAWAII on vacation and is staying at the FOUR SEASONS. TOFSEE EXPOSED. TULSI releases message of irritation. The 17th cant come soon enough.

Is this what Project Blue Beam is really about?

of what?

6. HAWAII WAS NUKED. LOOK AT THE SEISMOGRAPHS!

I personally think blue beam is a red herring.

Nobody wins WW3, but if anybody has a chance of winning WW3, it's the USA

>#1

If the United States, by itself, had to take on the entire world at once in an all out war we would win easily.

By taking e whole world, do you realize the war would only take place within the borders of the US of A?

Reminder:
>Hawaii said it was an "accident" but it was an instant alert(that doesn't happen, they need clearance) that took FORTY minutes to cancel having people in Hawaii and around the world in panic.
>Forty minutes is the projected flight time to hit Hawaii from North Korea...
>White House said it was a state drill
>Hawaii's emergency committee scheduled a press conference at 1pm local time to discuss the missile launch but the tweet and account(both verified) have since been deleted
>The senator of the state is talking about it as if he was ordering a cup of tea.
>Hawaii is on the three major targets for missile strikes against US interests in the Pacific.

This is a distraction. Something is happening. Any news out of SE Asia?

best post right here

Good luck getting here. Our place on the globe is partially why we are so defended.

Not a button, very easy to do, but not very easy to do on accident. Computer program, select counties affected or statewide, select preset message or input custom message, press OK, review message and press ok again. Easy, but not something that happens on accident. The two ways I think accident is the correct explanation:

1 This is a drill somehow became this is not a drill. This is exceedingly unlikely in my opinion.

2 Bad Intel. Missile test, satellite launch, fuckin solar flare, name it. We saw something we thought was a missile. This, to me, is far more likely, as it's happened several times before.

t. EMA type

Would be a great way to peel your onion apart.

Moron, the war will be (is) digital.

this has to do with the spaceX Rocket that blew up last week with its (((payload))) .. ((They)) could not stop the missle alert they had already set up. A kinetic weapon war starter was supposed to hit Hawaii

>It can't be 3 unless your government is literally retarded.
It really is.

To further my theory, the recall was sent (iirc) 35-40 minutes later. An accident is corrected asap. Incidentally, an ICBM takes about 30 minutes to go from detection to impact. This is, to me, a coincidence bordering on too impressive.

(first source on Google, too phoneposting for more in depth source)

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/north-korea-missile-defense/?utm_term=.bdbd4a8814b8

Interesting, but trigger for the ems came from a signature from the EAST of the islands.

>We saw something we thought was a missile

ATTENTION ALL. THIS SHIT ALWAYS HAPPENS JUST BEFORE FALSE FLAGS. GET. THE. FUCK. AWAY. FROM. HAWAII.

Literally it was one of MANY significant blunders by our state government. Hawaii is totally corrupt but also totally inept. We have some of the stupidest and laziest state workers and it's very clear that someone messed up protocol.
The system is new; less than two months old. You have a bunch of local Asian state workers messing with serious systems when they don't know to even use hot keys.
My famalam works at PACAF and schofield. They know the people operating the new emergency system. It's like too much responsibility for hawaii's pension leeches and obviously they don't know what they are doing.
It's more concerning because how do we know we can rely on them when the real thing happens.

Not gonna lie that crossed my mind. The mysterious "satellite" that for some reason the military don't seem that bothered about "losing".

I wasn't saying it was. Was just pointing out the connections between known deep state actors and possible ones.

No missile was fired is for sure, as other countries notably China, Japan, Canada and South Korea would have detected and reported on it.

NORAD didn't respond either, because there was no physical missile.

>Either way you look at it, it's not good for the US. It really shows how absolutely fucked we are.

I thought Sup Forums whole thing was MUH HABBENING where Trump starts a nuclear war with North Korea so you can all LITERALLY watch the world burn. Suddenly it comes close and everybody is in pussy mode?

Also, you forgot the #1 cause of fuck-ups: Human Error, which is what this most likely was.

I'd be very interested to read more on that. East of the islands does not a good thing make.

WHAT IF THE WARNING WAS DONE BY THE GOOD GUYS TO GET THE PEOPLE AWARE OF AN UPCOMING FALSE FLAG? EAS WAT THEIR LAST HOPE TO WARN THE PEOPLE. AHHH!!!!

It's okay to be Trump. He's /ourguy/

This seems to be the case...

I only kinda believe the accidental button push story because people are fucking stupid and I'm surprised it hasn't happened more often. the average IQ at both schofield and k bay is like 70 at best so it can't be much higher for these guys.

>trump needs approval from daddy China before taking military action

What a cuck

A single button sends out thousands of messages of specific/random sentences

Ok

Too much redundancy to allow for simple fat finger mistake. multiple disparate staff need to confirm before final approval is submitted to release message

What if I faked a bunch of missile launches from Pakistan in to India?

> Would we start the fire?

Somewhere, Agent Mulder hears a ringing in his ear. The voice of his mother echoes; "It means someone's thinking about you son". Even for this unique man and all he'd seen, some superstitions were too silly to be true. Right?

Do you really think there is someone sitting in a room waiting for telegram so they can then push a button? The detect and warning is all very much automated. I wonder... is it possible to spoof anomalous info to trigger a response?

There was an user posting last week who said that China had hacked us systems basically to the full extent, and that China was going to trigger a nuclear missile false alarm to prove it to trump. They actually fucking did it. Expect trump to suck some China dick in the next couple days, he’s going to bend the knee.

Again, I say...
WHO INITIATED THE TV EMS ALERT FROM PACOM? The hawaii state govt only initiated the text and local bomb siren. someone at DoD initiated television interruption with EMS alert, indicating Pacific Command has detected a missile.

someone just fucked up