Admit it, Sup Forums - the MAIN reason you supported George Zimmerman over Trayvon was because Trayvon was black...

Admit it, Sup Forums - the MAIN reason you supported George Zimmerman over Trayvon was because Trayvon was black, and Zimmerman wasn't. That's all you needed to see. You didn't care about "facts" or "justice;" you just enjoyed the fact that a black kid was legally-murdered. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWg4Y-2-VAo&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin
youtube.com/watch?v=IrwIZNLQXRs
huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/11/george-zimmerman-new-mugshot_n_1419402.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

talk shit get hit

You can't murder an animal.

Zimmerman also beat his own head against the sidewalk after shooting Saint Skittles.

>Invade and attempt to invalidate someone else's right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
>They exercise their God-given right to put you in a fucking hole in the ground
>ABLOO BLOO BLOO I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE RIGHTS!?

Hello newfriend, first day in Sup Forums?

>supporting a spic over a nigger
theyre both shit fuck you

Reminder that zimmerman is as white as obama.

I did enjoy the fact that a nigger was legally murdered
your point?

YOU CANT SIMMER THE ZIMMER

Die faggot youtube.com/watch?v=PWg4Y-2-VAo&has_verified=1

I've been wanting to post Zimmerman jokes for a while, now I have a reason.

Stand your ground is a good thing, We dont have it in my country and you get fucked over for defending your own home in a robbery

Admit it, Sup Forums
You still haven't given up on having another zimmerman-like trial to get you the entertainment you crave in your lifetime

guy on left actually has a right. guy on right doesn't actually have a right.
thinking nuts

>he thinks I like spics more than darkies.

Nah nigger, I supported Zimmerman because he was in the right. Niggervon was a violent thieving thug and he was put down like the rabid irrational animal that he was, and the world is a better place for it. That he was a darkie is only a plus. If a violent thieving spic or even white thug had done the same, I'd have support Zim because he did what was right in the situation, what any rational thinking person would do.

The reason it happened was because Trayvon was a coon that can't control himself, and sure, his pointless irrational violence was because he was a nigger, but that doesn't change my underlying reason for supporting the outcome.

I'm always on the other side of the nigger so yes I admit I didn't care about the facts. So what? I've never denied my racism.

You do realise he was walking down the sidewalk right, how is that infringing on anyone’s rights ? Zimmerman was a neighbor hood watch man who thought he was John Wayne.

zimmerman was a spic and just as much of a subhuman as the nigger. only libtards saw this as a race thing, calling the filthy spic white.

when you hate both just as much you are not blinded by bullshit and can see how it truly is.

no, his cop pals bitch slapped a LITTLE, to give him an alibi.
Forensic medical expert said Zimfag injuries were not consistant with his claims, not even where they were on his head.
Reminder, Zimfag at his faggiest, note the earing.

zimmerman literally dindu nuffin

My support was based purely on the fact that Obama is a stupid nigger with illegitimate bastard children

Trayvon charged at Zimmerman and started beating him up on the sidewalk.

Prove it

you lyin nigger lovin kike... i followed that whole bs "trial" from beginning to end...there wasn't then and still isn't now a shred of fuckin evidence that zim's story was anything but the truth and that nigger was on top of zim pounding his head against the sidewalk when zim shot him...go suck a nigger dick

Zimmerman is a dirty spic, and that nigger thug Trayvon attacked him and then got put down in self defense.

One of my favorites.

I live near Sanford, and watched the story on the 11oclock news that night. They showed that picture from when the nigger was like 11.

I thought it was going to be a big story since it was a fucking little boy shot....then I watched how the story was manipulated.

Hopefully other niggers learn the lesson about attacking people.

Trayvon went to his house, stopped at the door, and went back towards Zimmerman in order to punch him out.

That was Zimmerman’s account yet he had no injuries that matched his discription.

Yes. I’m happy he shot that nigger dead. Do you feel that you “got me”? Are you high fiving your wife’s bull, now?

Hahahahaha, that monkey deserved every bullet Zimmerman shot into him. Niggers are always starting this bullshit; if only there were more people like Zimmerman to put these goddamn chimps in their place

>John Wayne
HOWDY NIGGRIMS

Committing crimes brings happiness to niggers, the 2nd amendment protects white people from happy niggers.

Are you lying or did you not watch the actual trial and see his injuries

His injuries were documented you liar

Kek if only John Wayne said that.

bull fuckin shit

Trayvon's fist walked straight into Zimmerman's face, several times. That's impressively fortuitous for Zimmerman's defence.

>George Zimmerman
He wasn't white either but I still support his inherent right to self defense.

Brietbart doesn’t count as proof

tread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA

This is a fucking masterpiece.

Brietbart doesn’t count as proof

I just have a strong positive bias towards Cubans

Prove it.

The left (Right to bear arms) is taken from the constitution, a legally binding document which is the law of the land. The right (life, liberty, pursuit of happiness) is taken from the Declaration of Independence, which is not the law of the land and merely a declaration to a foreign power.

legally murdered but problem stems much deeper with society and government

>niggers
>learn

that fat nigger testifying about "the sound of grass" was a good one

You nigger should read this. Zimmerman was innocent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin

No, I love it when white criminals get shot in self defence too.

by the time Zimfag's lawyer get done raping him for the 2-3 mil he owes in legal bills, he's gonna wish he had went down on his knees and given Traytray a bj that night.
He will literally live like a 7-11 clerk for the rest of his life, any more money than that goes to the shysters.

Wow he really looked injured to me totally not fake.

All while shouting "HELP" 14 times in 38 seconds

Liar

Facts were for zimmerman side. Tyrone tried. He failed. He died. Case closed. And nuffin of value was lost.

i followed the whole thing very closely from palm beach county...his head injuries were well documented and an eyewitness verified that the nigger was on top beating zim's head...

go fuck yourself kike

Trayvon is the one incident where I support the nignog. I don't trust anyone, much less someone who follows me at night in a car.

he robbed a convience store beforehand, retard. mindless criminals deserve the bullet.

Anecdotal try providing some real evidence next time Jew.

wew lad

Unironically the truth.

o w8 that was mike brown nvm im gonna go fuck my dog

You're mixing it up with the mike brown incident.

It's almost as if one document is an inspirational statement of ideals meant to rally people to the cause of the Revolution, and the other is a pragmatic foundation for the actual country established afterwards.

Dishonest nigger faggot, the post.
Btfo. Kek

stewpid dick...the nigger didn't belong there and zim wasn't following the nigger...the nigger approached zim...then zim called the cops...who calls the cops as they are getting ready to shoot someone

I love this each and every time I see it. Thanks for the effort in posting user.

it was trial evidence you fuckin kike

>If I type several edgy words in a row, then I automatically win!
Kys

>zimmerman was white
Too much CNN kills brain cells OP tread carefully

Zimmerman was a spic. We could have used the racism card there too. I can't speak for everyone, but I got into the case for the meme, then actually looked into it. Zimmerman was defending a crime filled neighborhood and himself against a criminal. It wasn't about race, but since Trayvon was black, blm/msm flipped shit.

It’s funny how you have to call anyone you disagree with a kike to try to win a argument.

>Didn't belong there
>Literally was walking from his Dad's house to the store and back.
Jfc at least put some effort into shitposting.

i watched the trial kike...you obviously didn't

Pol supporter Dorner you shill fuck

You just mad a spic got away with killing a nigger and a white male had nothing to do with it xD

Faggot. I read the autopsy and the trial record. Btfo nigger. Yes, truth wins, wut a suprise. And the human garbage is dead. Are you crying tyrone ? Mmm? So salty. So tasty. I love your tears.

Still calling me kike, it’s obvious I’m whiter then you, any one who has to refer to race to prove a point is obviously a nigger.

If zimmerman, a dipshit, hadn't pulled his gun and shot trayvon, as trayvon was bashing his skull into the pavement, trayvon would have gone to prison

Remember Trayvon's "Girlfriend", the star witness, the one who confirmed
>Trayvon said he looked like a "creepy ass cracker"
Then couldnt even keep a straight story after that?
youtube.com/watch?v=IrwIZNLQXRs

Haha nice try, it’s not even the same spic, next time actually use a picture of zimmerman.

you lie like a kike so you might as well be...

there was never a shred of evidence that this wasn't self defense...

He got fat during the trial.

>Admit it, Sup Forums
>Admit it, Sup Forums
>Admit it, Sup Forums
ANY THREAD THAT STARTS WITH THIS IS A FUCKING SHILL THREAD
>IN ALL FIELDS

fuck that was awesome. I don't understand why niggers think they are above the law. if I ever come in contact with police I immediately obey, but I guess I'm just a white boy.

this whole kike hoax was done to try and get stand your ground laws repealed...

(((they))) failed...in fact florida expanded stand your ground just to spite the kikes ans niggers

huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/11/george-zimmerman-new-mugshot_n_1419402.html

>any one who has to refer to race to prove a point is obviously a nigger.
>it’s obvious I’m whiter then you
So you're a nigger?

kek

This is around the time I lost any last trust I had in the media.

Zimmerman was half Jew half Beaner he was on equal genetic footing as a nigger. The difference is the nigger decided to nig out and got shot for it.