Whats /pols stance on long hair?

Whats /pols stance on long hair?
Like i wanna hear the opinions of the 85 percent of you i assume vehemently dislike dudes with long hair but.
I want to know...what you're thinking.
Tl;dr: whats your thoughts on guys with long hair.

Bump

I have long hair I look like a fucking viking, it’s the color of a lions mane, legends of the fall shit. It took 2 years to grow out from the #2 buzz cut I wore through most of my 20’s. Work place is relaxed enough so went ahead to see if I could do it. If anyone’s ever been curious, just go for it,fuck what this chinese cartoon board says.

it's okay as long as you aren't balding.

Faggot bitch

As a kid my parents decided when I'd get haircuts. As an adult I've worn my hair long most of my adult life. I wear a beard too, kind of like pic related.

OP here i just hate knots.
I dont like the man bun and i rather not pony tail it. Been rocking long hair since 21ish now 28.
Short haired me had a hard time figuring what girls if any liked me.
Not that its anything to brag about but my long hair has made it easier to get with women.

My enemies are the wind and when its cold or raining my hoodies hood(dont wear hats or beanies)
6 foot longest its ever been was below chest usually keep it resting between above nipple and below shoulder.
Only had 3 hair cuts gonna get a trim in a week or so.

Also this. Can grow a respectable goat cant develope a small patch of both cheeks fast though it grows in considerably slower than everything else.

Sigh long hair dont care
I asked you why you feel the way you do.
I will just assume you are a bald bitch or someone who doesnt work hard enough where their job will let them have long hair.

I have long flowing brown hair. It used to be a sign of masculinity but I feel (((they))) flipped that narrative. I can literally feel the envy of every bald guy who's gf/wife gapes at my hair. It can be a lot of work, like it seriously takes me about 30 minutes to full wash and dry my hair. You have to use conditioner or you'll get fucked with knots. Can't ride with my top down without a hat or hair tie. Went to Catholic school and grew it out the second I got out and was allowed. Have to be really rally careful who trims your hair as they can completely fuck up years worth of work. It looks pretty awkward for a long time but if you get past that length it's pretty great. I get tons of attention because of it, which I actually don't like but can hide my face if I want.

>My enemies are the wind
human flagpole effect

If you don't take care of it it looks tangled and disgusting

If you do take care of it you're a faggot

Actually jk, I think it's great, I'm just mad I can never have long hair again because I'm balding.

Anything is okay as long as you arent a bald

It does feel sort of gay taking care of long hair, like I legit have to use good conditioner or I'm fucked

Yeah it is still relatively uncommon so being conspicuous is indeed faggoty. A lesson I’ve learned is a little leave in conditioner can be great but too much and you look like you’re dying of a thyroid disorder. I think the newer shaved on sides long on top homos hurt those of us that just wanted to go long.

I usually wash my hair for like 5 mins put shampoo in and let it sit for 5 mins wash that out for a few mins put conditioner in and wait at least 10 mins.
If theres ever a day im going to cut it because honestly i know way too many people younger than me with fucked or no hairlines anymore. But should the day come where its starting to seem like yea no the hairs starting to go im throwing it up in liberty spikes a mohawk and doing as much weird shit i can for maybe a month before i get a traditional conservative catholic male short haircut or shaved head. (Cant see myself bald not a conservative not that any of that matters)

I use to have really long hair and now I have really short hair. Everyone "says" my hair looks better short but Ive always gotten female attention with medium to long hair as apposed to short. Maybe a coincidence maybe not idk.

How does a Cambridge guy get so much soul out of his guitar?

It's worse for fighting but I'm growing mine out, I'm sick of having to "style" my hair every day. Pretty sure the hair gel is making me lose my hair too.

Relax in a world where dudes wear make up and eye liner get pedis and manies and take care of their bodies to the extreme this is the only metrosexual thing i do in my life is use good shampoo and conditioner.

It's a very huwhite way to have your hair, especially if it's naturally straight.

Because david gilmoure is the mother fucking man thats why.
My favorite member of pink floyd and one of 5 people who inspired me the moment i was able to grow my hair out i did.

Long hair is for sissies and queers, no exceptions. If you want to grow your pubic hair long, I have no problem with that, it's completely natural, go for it.

Hahahahaha.
I encourage you to grow out your hair however you are gonna be replacing that with more time in shower. More time drying your hair, even if you use your hair dryer and more time combing your hair than all the above mentioned.
Also to the guy that mentioned the shaved sides and other things for me it varies depending on what it is in who the person is.
Theres plenty of long hairstyles i dont like.
Manbuns and the usual shaves that accompany them i vehemently dislike.

A girl can only put my hair in a ponytail. Thats it. Guys if you do a man bun ever(unless its in the heat of the moment during sex because it just keeps getting in her mouth and she does it) shame

Zozzle
I have long a hair and a superior hairline. It's all I have

Why did jesus christ have long hair?
Why did the most prominent people for centuries have long hair and if they didnt they wore wigs to make it appear as such?
Why does every celebrity with the ability to do it tries at least once?
Why do most girls find guys with long flowing hair attractive?
Why is the sky blue?
Growing your hair out is natural guy its why cavemen had long hair. They didnt even think about cutting their hair thats how natural that shit was.

All my heroes collected scalps.

...................are you for or against us man.
Cause your picture shows dudes with lonf hair. And i would without knowing nothing of the actual art of scalping assume its easier to scalp a man with long hair than a man with short or no hair.
You are like a slutty teenager playing hard to get cause you are sending some mixed signals

I've had long hair for close to 20 years. Need to find a new, decent style though, it's starting to thin out and I don't want to be that guy in denial with a bald head and three patches of long hair.

Had long hair but balding caused me to cut it again.

There's nothing wrong with it long as you can get it to look good.

It's always easy.

>Why did jesus christ have long hair?
I have had this argument with many people over the years. JC is popularly portayed as having long hair, but it is likely more historically accurate to say that He did not. ((They)) had to get Judas to identify him in the crowd right?
Also, the bible has passages saying it is a shame for men to have long hair, and the words used are related to death and putrefaction etc.

WRONG many women die for that Thor look....

What ever. Im a white guy with dreads, so.

>one of 5 people
who were the other four?

literally just got a haircut this evening

long hair is manly as fuck, but I need a job, so..
plus in a fight, long hair = disadvantage

>dudes wear make up and eye liner get pedis and manies
And you'll notice that very few of those, if any, have long hair.

Wigger. I've never gone for dreads because there is no way to undo it except to cut it off.

Hmmmmmm

that feel when you're an oldfag pushing 33 and your hair is thinning

NO FUCK YOU.
YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE FUCKING MAN BUN CUNTS AND NUMALE LONG HAIRSTYLES.
I knew i was forgetting something fuck you. Fuck any white person wearing dreads. Dreads turn a pretty girl ugly and the only people i will tolerate with dreads are black people.

Vikings had long hair.

Funny, im the most cou try motherfucker youd ever meet. Thats the point, low maintenance.

worrying about how another man wears his hair is queer as fuck we are not women

Ponytails are useful for keeping hair out of the way.
If you don't like it as the standard mode, more power to you, but when I'm pouring sweat, I want my hair pulled back and maybe looped over once more so it's not sticking to my neck.

Cry more bitch nigga

James debellos character in detroit rock city even though i always felt is was a wig.
HBK Shawn Michaels
John Lennon
Sebation Bach

dunno do whatever you want. just fucking redpill as many ppl as possible and be as strong as possible as a man. that is most important, not some fucing hair preference. be fukkin confident in urself.

You're trash

I dont need to worry about my hair in a fight. If you are going into any fight and your hair is something that becomes a hinderance to you than you need to more than likely.
Shower
Gain Height
Lift Weights
Have sex
Get a clue

Long hairs simply GOT to be part of our image and aesthetic.
It's a very White thing and it's actually very traditional.

I rather seriously rather have this than the balding shit I have right now

>Why did Jesus Christ have long hair
He didn't. That's literally part of the "jesus was a hippie" movement and it denigrates Christianity, which is why jews push that belief.
>Why did the most prominent people for centuries have long hair
In all paintings and depictions of art (statues) men have short hair, and most of them are clean shaven as well.
>Why do most girls find guys with long flowing hair attractive
Women's attraction is fluid, they would be attracted to a squid if it looked nice to them.

Yea thats objectively worse in my book.
If you as a dude think someone having long hair that they take care of are less masculine than dudes who wear make up guyliner, and get their hands, feet, toe and finger nails done than i just dont know how to respond except with shear laughter.

*white* trash.

Hipsters ruined the hair game.

See

False

No i fully understand the ponytail and the need for it, especially if you are blue collar.

That's a shroud over his head, not hair. Also
>Hair would be wider on the shroud
>but it's directly pressed on his face
>Gravity doesn't exist in his tomb
get fucked.

They also drank cum and cucked each other for fun. Why do you nerds love VIKANGZ? Are you secretly gay? Just go fuck a guy, it's the current year.

Dude thats not even long hair. You have short hair. Its still not touching your shoulders and it looks gross as fuck.
You are a disgrace to stoners everywhere please fix your hair im all for a person being themselves but plox stop.

you can go for the Suebian knot which is neat looking and practical, but don't try to explain it because you'll sound autistic.
it's better than a man bun or pony tail for obvious reasons, also you can make fun of people who don't have one.
Short hair is better for a socialized professional.
Long hair looks bad if it isn't well kept, but then you run the risk of looking gay if it is well kept.
It is possible to pull off if you are in good shape, it will give you an edge over guys who are in good shape but have short hair.
it's not bad

What the fuck are you blathering about

ok with a beard, otherwise you just look like a bitch

No. Come say it to my face, bean pole.

Long hair on a guy can have only two effects: either you look gross and unwashed, or you have to use conditioner, blow dry your hair and take 30 minutes to do your hair in the morning like a bitch. Probably most of you basement rats fall under the first category. You probably look smelly and smell ugly.

Long hair is the way to go if you don't go 'HJ'

I kinda like the aesthetic of the long hair + beard combo from the 70's

But generally men look like shit with long hair