Why don't you own and carry a handgun for self-defense everyday, Sup Forums?

Why don't you own and carry a handgun for self-defense everyday, Sup Forums?

>you do know you're not a man unless you can effectively protect yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

underwoodammo.com/product/handgun-ammo/9x25mm-dillon-90-grain-xtreme-defender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stainless steel Colt Mustang here, what are you fags carrying?

Buying a M&P shield asap. Will be my first gun. Just moved from Shillinois to NC so the laws here are great

To fucking lazy to jump though all the hoops necassary to buy on in the communist state of Maryland.

Gen 3 glock 19. I want to replace it and also get an ankle piece soon.

Get the 9c instead

Desert eagle here.

why, user?

No niggers.

Glock 29

Second this

>guns are effective because they remove the differences between manlets and true men who can defend themselves with their bare hands
>you are not a man unless you can effectively protect yourself
Well which one is it?
Well i guess in the case of the US you can have both points because its suicidal not carrying a gun when every nog has one too

Because my country is incredibly cucked and I don't want to move to America because I hate its culture.

The amendments might be the only redeeming thing about living in the USA.

What did user mean by this?

meme gun, but do you like it?

Springfield XDM Subcompact. Totally registered and legal Mr Datamining Alphabet Man

I just noticed that. God I want one so bad. I have a M9-A1, and a Glock 32/P2000 in 357 sig. Can't find one anywhere. Such a rare gun.

Compact Ruger .380. Perfect size for carrying.

What reason should I take the 9c over the Shield? It would be for CC also

Why don't you?

Sure, lift, so that you have muscles (for homestead work, AND self-defense if ever necessary)
But, also, carry a fucking gun, jackass. It isn't "manly" to not carry cause you'll just "fight 'em".
Anyone who might be nog enough to cause trouble, are probably packing an illegal GaT n-e-way, nahmean nigga

because im not going to live in a shithole

Very easy to conceal and similiar in size to the shield, but you get 12 rounds instead of 7.

>Compact Ruger .380. Perfect size for carrying.
I had one of these, and they're barely noticeable when you have on in your front pocket, but this is a gun for up close and personal defense, don't dream of dropping a nigger outside of 10 feet.

Glock 21, son.

40 mm colt

Oh I would, but there are a couple of factors holding me back
>poorfag
>haven't been employed in 7 months no matter how many resumes I send out for shitty entry level jobs
>have only had 2 face to face interviews in said 7 months that wasn't a recruiter
That's literally it, I have no felonies and I could pass the VA CCW permit quickly because I come from a family of hunters and have been shooting since I've been barely out of diapers

Not old enough to buy and carry a handgun in this "great" state of Texas.

Glock 29 in 9x25 dillon with this shit underwoodammo.com/product/handgun-ammo/9x25mm-dillon-90-grain-xtreme-defender/

2000fps 800ft/lbs of energy

Why not buy a perfectly legal 80 percent handgun and build it yourself?

I've handled a few 80% Glocks and they just feel like shit, and I don't have the tools to make an 80% 1911. I look every day for somebody on Armslist or Gunbroker willing to sell to someone under 21 but most people require a CHL or to be 21.

Then comes the issue of carrying the gun without a permit. God forbid I defend myself where I live in this nog-infested hellhole, a Jury will crucify me for carrying a gun illegally and for my post history.

its a bit bulkier, but you get more ammo and it also takes standard M&P mags so you can throw in a 17rounder no problem. basically more versatile.

I understand, and i agree with you in the case of the US. But i think its silly making the carrying gun=manly argument when every manlet can have one, it doesnt make you more of a man. Hell, when a woman carries does she turn into a man?
It just screams insecure ego to me. And this is coming from someone who wishes the gun laws were less draconian in here

>goy

45HKC

because i'm fucking poor, user

>goy

I do, though.

I have my G26 aimed at my dick all day

Not some fudd gun like that.... Kek
You should have just said " I'm 64 and i browse Sup Forums."

Appendix carry master race

>Grip zone
Lol

Makarov PM. If I need more than eight shots I'm fucked anyway.

>appendix carry

Damn chad!! Jamaican me come

Steyr is the official firearm manufacturer of the alt-right.

A-E-S-T-H-E-T-I-C

Walther master race checking in

Steyr M9A1s will be issued to all RWDS.

>internal lock
l0l

I do like these guns, but they have some quality control issues pertaining to burrs in the striker channel. I really fucking want one though, and the sights are great.

STEYR AUG FASHWAVE A-E-S-T-H-E-T-I-C for all RWDS.

When I put 16 rounds in you we’ll see if you’re still chuckling about dumb ass surface level design based marketing. It’s a fantastic carry piece, stupid marketing notwithstanding

What kind of a fag needs to carry a gun?

Someone said the Steyr CEO is anti-civilian firearms ownership. Is that true?

Break them in by shooting the damn gun and the burrs disappear my dude.

1,000 rounds through mine, no cleaning, and not a single malfunction.

I'm ready for the race war.

Get a PPS M2 for single stack 9mm. The Shield uses the .40cal frame and magazine.

Steyr AUG is the goat Aryan white weapon.

Because Canada has shitty gun laws

>three
>extended waffle mag
>acog
>black, tan, olive

Can we even own guns? Every time someone uses a gun here it's either police, niggers or gypsies.

>Stealing burts pictures
Gtfo

>be me
>live in NYC
>applied for a license in late summer
>they told me had to wait for them to call me
>friend said it should take a few months
>still haven't gotten a call
..wut do?

21 is the requirement for my state.

I had to sell my SR9 when I moved. Shit got expensive as I had car repair around the same time too.

My new job is shaping up so I'll be strapped up again right quick.

who is going to attack me in the basement?

Not possible here in commiefornia

But I carry a Glock 32 OP.

Because I live in a nice area without violent crime. Guns are a meme.

Those 10 round elephant are pretty good aesthetically user, I learn to love them. Also 20 round magazines never ever.

got that can though?

I carry constantly, everywhere I go regardless of rules and laws
I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

No.. The Walther PPQ & the HK USP will be the standard issue

Around 3$ a round but shooting a .50 out of a handgun is just the best feeling in the world

Delete this mods

Arctic White Steyr AUG for the master race RWDS.

I have read that 95% of annual gun permit requests are denied. So you are right. Only police or illegalguns are around. And i guessold hunters

>you're not a real man unless you do as i say

oh no my manhood has taken critical damage abort abort panic panic bahahaha

I have a history of mental illness and hospitalizations in psych wards, so gun stores don't wanna sell me one... I'd love to own one, I really would. I'm also broke as a joke, so there's that factor as well.
And finally, I live in NJ, one of the most cucked states in regards to gun ownership.

So that's 3 strikes I'm out.
Although if someone wants to donate one to my cause, I would gladly accept the offer with a smile on my face. I might even blow you for your troubles.

pls arm me bb xoxox

I hate a lot of things about James Yeager, but he is absolutely right about at least one thing. There's a difference between ALLOWED and ABLE.

I wish we could here in Sweden but its illegal, you can only call the cops and if you lets say beat the shit out of someone who broke into your house or car you get in trouble and might end up in prison or at least get fined.

Everyone should keep a blade on them at the very least. And dindus and beans like to attack in packs. So there's where multiple bullets come in handy for multiple assholes.

Looks like a scope, ACOG, and a RDS

Excellent choice. As do I.

Gen 4 G19mos

>Manlet feet

Stfu.. Springfields are a joke and the owner of that company is an anti-gun faggot who supported a gun control bill in the state of Illinois.

Love all this aesthetic shit. Don't stop posting it, whether it be HK or Steyr.

Damn right. Carried a variety of guns in hybrid holsters at like 4, 5, and 6 o clock. All sucked. All printed. All were uccomfortable. I can carry my G26 and a spare 15 rounder mag very comfortably appendix with very little risk of printing

Trigger guard is covered. Draw with finger off trigger. What’s there to be afraid of?

Nice old West German P226, still shoots like a dream.

>100W
So do you screw the bulbs onto the front? Or into the magazine?

Measure up

You are a wacko! Please leave

Damn user that looks like the same fucking gun and holster I just got rid of

GAS THE GLOCKS

HAIL WALTHER

HAIL VICTORY

I'm not old enough to buy a handgun or even have it. Also California sucks

from left to right, appears to be a C-More dot, ACOG, then an Aimpoint or one the 2nd gen Primary Arms micro dots