ITSSSSSSSS HAPPENINGGGGGG

>Breaking: Rebel forces use chemical weapons against Syrian Army troops in southern Idlib

BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:55 P.M.) – Minutes ago, the commander of the Syrian Arab Army’s Shaheen Group of the Tiger Forces, Colonel Sleiman Shaheen, reported that the jihadist rebels in southern Idlib used chlorine gas against his troops at the town of Tal Maraq.

According to Colonel Shaheen, the jihadist rebels used the chlorine gas while trying to cutoff the Syrian Arab Army’s main supply line to the key town of Abu Dali this evening.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-rebel-forces-use-chemical-weapons-syrian-army-troops-southern-idlib/

archive.is/WKjFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Ypres
archive.is/oiIPP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>syria

gimme some hawaii shit

>Rebel forces

Chlorine gas. Absolutely terrible way to die. Read about the battle of ypres in WWI if you're unfamiliar

SAA uses that shit all the time lol. And what kind of faggot army complains about chlorine gas?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Ypres

>tfw Israel Special Inteligent Service

No one gives a shit about chlorine gas, literally nothing

>SAA uses that shit all the time
good goy

>SAA uses that shit all the time lol. And what kind of faggot army complains about chlorine gas?

Good Goy

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Ypres
archive.is/oiIPP

Checked and Archived

this, OP is a newfag that knows nothing about the syrian conflict

But wait I thought only ebil Assad used chem weapons on the poor progressive rebels?

No shit. Gib more Korea/Hawaii/Vegas

> Archiving Wikipedia.

Are you retarded? The point of archiving is to choke them of ad revenue, Wikipedia doesn't have ads.

Information and data from any Superficial Internet site can be changed.

So yes, I file any website or address that I see that in the future will come to have utility

> tfw Indeed I'm retarded

We're in an Information War. Maskirovka.

Also, by the way, I just did this to get attention anyway.

Fucking tripfags man.

Wonder if Trump will consider military air strikes against the rebels now

rebels are funded by USA
it will just get blamed on Assad anyway

>jihadist rebels in southern Idlib used chlorine gas against his troops at the town of Tal Maraq.
Bumping for more tomahawks.

>chlorine
Thats used literally every month in the war, read the (((UN reports))). Fuck off.

>SAA uses that shit all the time lol
And they paid for it. Now it's the rebels' turn.

THE

FUCKING

CIA

MUST

GO

This

Call me when they start using phosgene or sarin

Happening!

Oy vey! Enjoy the no fly list goyim

Brainwashed RT drone. Assad deliberately let ISIS flourish to paint himself as a 'poor oppressed dictator' even as he shot civilian protesters. Portraying democratic martyrs as Islamists makes you the worst kind of scum.

>Assad deliberately let ISIS flourish to paint himself as a 'poor oppressed dictator' even as he shot civilian protesters.
Gas yourself Schlomo.

>Brainwashed RT drone. Assad deliberately let ISIS flourish to paint himself as a 'poor oppressed dictator' even as he shot civilian protesters. Portraying democratic martyrs as Islamists makes you the worst kind of scum.

And since when Democracy is something good and plausible to be defensible?

How can one goy be so good?

Hmmm and CNN were in Idlib today. pic related.

Ready for it?

"Assad uses chemical weapons on children!"
This is Aleppo 2.0. I'm expecting a fake child account becomijng the new Bana at any moment.

Yep.

They Know that Bashar will win Idlib Offensive

>Rebel forces
>used the chlorine gas
> trying to cutoff the Syrian Arab Army’s main supply line
so it wasnt assad the guy with the chlorine gas after all...

>Brainwashed RT drone. Assad deliberately let ISIS flourish to paint himself as a 'poor oppressed dictator' even as he shot civilian protesters. Portraying democratic martyrs as Islamists makes you the worst kind of scum.

What a fucking genius. The Jews better be careful, their enemies are learning the kike tricks. Assad learned first hand how effective the chemical weapons claims against him were. So now he claims they used chemical weapons against his troops, this will give him an excuse the press the fighting into the areas that the Jews don't want the Syrian army at.

It's the wrath of Putin that is to be feared. Bare in mind that he has already issued a statement saying he knows the Drone attack on the Russia airbase wasn't from Turkish backed forces.

Israel is pushing its luck.

>so it wasnt assad the guy with the chlorine gas after all...
IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK
>also mfw trying to explain to people at work that Assad didn't gas his own people because it makes no sense from any strategy point
>they kept just calling me brainwashed without any real argument
Fuck most Amerimutts
Most of the people in this country are retarded as fuck and deserve to get gassed

Welp. Guess we have blow up the rebels with cruise missiles now. The international community cannot let this war crime stand.

>Most of the people in this country are retarded as fuck and deserve to get gassed
you misspelled world

Assad has been using indiscriminate bombing from the start of the war because it's cheaper and easier (despite the fact it kills more civilians and brought international condemnation). Chemical weapons are cheap, cause high numbers of fatalities and spread terror in the enemy and their potential support.

People on your side act like anybody accused of using chemical weapons is doomed in the international community, but even ASSAD HIMSELF was accused multiple times in the past, without it being the end of his regime.

This would be far more troubling if the (((rebels))) weren't on the verge of getting their shit kicked in.

Rebels used sarin, then blamed Assad. He survived thanks to Russian protection from UNSC resolutions and US bombing.

>He survived thanks to Russian protection from UNSC resolutions and US bombing.
I think the Chinese were there at that time, also backing Assad.

This is a slide thread. Don't forget the Vegas news from today. Arms deal gone bad!

>Rebels used sarin, then blamed Assad.
Every one of the multiple times? What about the barrel bombing, was that the rebels too? What about the shooting of civilian protesters?

>hurr your a shill for teh Jewssss
t. Assad and Putin dick-suck

Actually yes, China was also essential diplomatically and Iran militarily/economically.

>barrel bombing
CNN tier post.

Barrel bombs are unguided high explosives that cause a large amount of civilisation casualties. Making fun out of war crimes isn't something I'd be proud of.

The alleged gassing happened here, in an AQ pocket just outside damascus

I say alleged because FSA/AQ has pulled this prank before with actors. You see the same people over and over again in several movies, dying several time... It's even worse than hollywood

What a total idiot. Hope you grow up soon.

My bad, this is also being reported. That is that SAA has used chlorine gas. AQ has as mentioned lied about this before.

That FSA or HTS has used gas is not yet shown on any maps, it will come.

Yeah that's pretty intense. Is it confirmed or is it a lead