FUCK YES, BEST BOY FINALLY GOT HIS GIANT WAIFU

FUCK YES, BEST BOY FINALLY GOT HIS GIANT WAIFU

Ah man, this is too cute

How will they fuck?

>NTR doujins incoming

Sweet

Ask Merlin for more size changing pills.

She just has to take these magical pills she got from Merlin.

>you will never nestle between you're giant waifu's massive tits

Kill me

>Couple getting together early in shounen

What

Nakaba is a romance fag.

Mel and Elizabeth will also get together before the ending. Well they pretty much are already.

Giantess is a shit/degenerate fetish, but I suppose you could have worse fetishes. Like furries, diaper, scat, watersports, loli, etc.

>loli

I love that Suzuki sets up, deals with and resolves romance during the story and doesn't leave it in some vague shape as shitty bait, until it's half-assedly resolved in the last chapter or some epilogue chapter/novel/movie. Feels good man.

How would a Fairy/Giant hybrid look like, even?

Thanks for the spoilers, man.

nice, S2 when

King will have to travel up and directly fuck her eggs.

Big with wings?

I thought for sure after the second memory wipe we were going to be stuck with status quo until the end, glad to be proven wrong.

King is a dildo

fell for the bait my guy, come one it was obvious

loli is shit though

Wait, what? I've been out of the loop for a while, and now this?

>early
>over 200 chapters in

"early" in battle shonen means pre-epilog.

Absolutely disgusting

What the fuck is wrong with you man?

pffff

Imagine the pussy stench

So is the series ending soon if the couples are being established?

This is supposed to be the second arc of the series with three total planned out. Expect the two of them to suffer because of their relationship in the next arc

>inb4 they kill kang

>BEST BOY
Best boy is Gowther though.

No, there's probably like 100-200 more chapters before it ends. Nakaba already has a sequel series about Arthur planned as well.

How far out the loop are you user?

So now that it's confirmed Elaine is still alive, that pretty much means Mera is confirmed alive as well, right?

How big is the party? Does greed job every single time still?
I only watched the anime, but I'm considering picking up the mango.

Non-canon, of course.

It's just the seven sins at the moment, the holy knights are off doing their own thing. Ban's still jobbing.

Thanks. Guess I'll pick up the series. Shame about ban though.

>a sequel about arthur

but he's boring

I don't think there's been any confirmation that Mera needs to be alive for Elaine to be alive. But Mera and most of the other commandents will probably inexplicably be alive despite Meliodas and friends bashing them simply so that they can be redeemed and then help fight against God and Stan.

Merascylla definitely died, Ban removed all of her hearts - Estarossa confirms she's dead.

>Ban removed all of her hearts
He only removed five hearts. Six if she didn't regain the one from before. Now that we know she's a high-level demon, she should still have one heart left.

As of the last chapter, the party is the full roster of the seven sins for the first time in the manga.

Ban sort of jobs, we see there's limits to the amount of power he can steal - he's immortal but not really strong enough to 1 on 1 some of the enemies.

Escanor, the only sin not in the anime yet (Pride) is the anti-jobber. I hope they animate the vampire side story where he's introduced (I think they will because it's got relevant stuff that'll come up between Meliodas and Zeldris), otherwise - get fucking hype for his introduction

>Escanor is the anti-jobber