H&M Stores Destroyed By "Protesters"

>H&M stores in South Africa smashed up by angry protesters over ‘racist’ advertisement
>Protestors have demanded that all H&M stores shutdown or they will continue to face 'action'

I guess criminal damage is now considered justified 'protesting'

news.com.au/lifestyle/fashion/hm-stores-in-south-africa-smashed-up-by-angry-protesters-over-racist-advertisement/news-story/10f28904583cf65ea9785cfd45cd8dd1

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-42675665
news.com.au/lifestyle/fashion/hm-stores-in-south-africa-smashed-up-by-angry-protesters-over-racist-advertisement/news-story/10f28904583cf65ea9785cfd45cd8dd1
youtu.be/NBzDb8UB8yA
youtube.com/watch?v=2MsYqS6VnQE
gab.ai/TheShitlord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>call niggers animals

>they proceed to prove that they're animals

fpbp

sweden will be accepting 200,000 extra immigrants to offset the hurt feelings

Shit hole gonna shit hole.

its amazing how a 'bad taste' advertisement can cause such outrage and violence. its also strange how the left seems to consider this a just response

>Coolest monkey in the jungle
Holy fuck that's hilarious. Is H&M /ourstore/?

Is black twitter supporting this yet?

not sure but white twitter is

It's even better when the kid's mother is calling them out on it

bbc.com/news/world-africa-42675665

>While consumers in several countries had called for a boycott of H&M as the picture went viral, the mother of the child model has said that she did not find it offensive.
>She said the hoodie was "one of hundreds of outfits my son has modelled", and urged people to "stop crying wolf all the time".
>Addressing the EFF store takeovers, she tweeted that "apartheid and racism [have] corrupted some so much that this is thought to be reasonable in response to a hoodie with the word "monkey" on it".

fpbp

Leftist RAGE~!
love it

fpbpfpbpfpbpfpbpfpbpfpbpfpbp

See, this is why I'm a racist prick. I'm nearly 40. I've been living with constant nigger riots and nigger bullshit my entire life, and I'm sick of it. Cops shoot more white people than you monkey fucking retards, so no, I don't fucking care when one of you dumb shits catches a bullet in your skull. Go fuck yourselves. You're fucking useless, and I'm sick of you.

Clack clack clack clack

Fpbp

>The fact that you would even react to this confirms that there's some truth to it.

Lulz, got what they deserved. Next time they shouldnt be so racist.

looks like there's sale signs, perhaps they were all trying to get a cheap "coolest monkey in the jungle" shirt, ala amerimutt black friday.

BIG FAT GREASY NIGGER LIPS

the fact that they dont notice the irony makes it worse

"There's a war going on and it's the Blacks Vs. the Niggas" "Black people hater black people too" "Boy, I wish they'd let me join the KKK" - Chris Rock

Some idiots are attacking her by calling her uneducated, a slave of the oh so evil white man, sellout and a terrible mother

>baka.com.au

Preach.

Yeah isn't it racist to assume a shirt about monkey's in the jungle refer to black people?

I’ve made intense defecation inside mason jars for only 69 days. The combination of fast food and coffee marinated in my stomach created black children. The scent of my anal release was so rank that I would often vomit as the chocolately soft serve was sliding out my busted and loosened faggot ass. There were some days when I had not achieved the desired girth on my feces therefore I had to cheat by using a scientific medicine called Metamucil. This thickening agent tasted like orange juice, thank you scientist. I not only defecated into it but also urinated as well. The ancients of flint believe that mixing piss and shit would create an medicinal product called “jenkum”. In the ancient times, African warriors would smoke this medicinal herb before going into battle. Chief Bambosay Oluwulusambaaaaaal would often sing while smoking the sacred kaka, “oooooo kill Deh white man, drink dee blood of the children” a brave valiant warrior ahead of his time Bambosa was often regarded as a wine connoisseur, kill every white alive brrrrrrrrrrrrr ah ah ah ah ah ya ya ya ya ya ya

>be nog
>think you've been called a monkey
>proceed to chimp out like a fucking monkey

LMAO

Less jobs. Less companies will move in. Only harsh jobs with security will show up, like mining. Cycle of third world shit continues.

>news.com.au/lifestyle/fashion/hm-stores-in-south-africa-smashed-up-by-angry-protesters-over-racist-advertisement/news-story/10f28904583cf65ea9785cfd45cd8dd1

>apartheid and racism [have] corrupted some so much that......
So pretty much fuck wypipo it's their fault then.

During this 'protest', how much was stolen?

Also, the bother of the little boy said he modeled a bunch of stuff for them and that people should get over it. So even she is saying that this is 'fake news'.

We should continue provoking the blacks on social media with this monkey shit, I want a chimpout en mass.

youtu.be/NBzDb8UB8yA

>niggers living in a desert where drinking water is basically a luxury
>mutilate themselves so they waste half their drinking water whenever they have a sip
why.jpg

>not posting the video
youtube.com/watch?v=2MsYqS6VnQE

Wow, this was my idea, feel pretty bad about this...

How the fuck did sub Saharan niggers even KNOW about adverts?

who the fuck organised this?

I feel like some kike did this.

>Criminal Damage

Good trousers

kek

Throwing clothes on the ground is annoying but smashing the shop up like the mirrors is vandalism/criminal damage

Probably shouldn't try to run a store in a shithole country

/ourstore/ indeed. Cheap nice and good. Will buy again

If you think the left only controls academia in the USA, think again. The real reason niggers are chimping out like this over some advertisement is because they were taught by leftists funded by the UN and NGOs. If you showed a nigger this ad 200 years ago, I doubt they would give two fucks and say it's cool. Academia worldwide needs to be purged of these commies once and for all. Once you do that, you won't see niggers chimping out over something so trivial plus you won't see so many mentally ill people teaching children to be mentally ill when they grow up..

>Is H&M /ourstore/?

Their quality has gone downhill the last two seasons. They used to have lots of cool stuff from:

>quilt-patterned tees

>black military-styled coats (made of denim)

>tees in every color imaginable for dirt cheap Now just a few colors at a raised price.

>Avant-garde "goth ninja" apparel for cheap

>Boots of all styles
Now just Clark's knockoffs or slip-ons

>White customers
Now full of gay Filipinos and SJW mulattoes.

Literally went from an affordable store for every demographic, as you'd essentially build any outfit from scratch there, be it modern, classy, classic, or unique, even edgy, to now catering to the brown-skinned "Instagram" or "Snapchat" crowd, where all you'll find are clothes Soundcloud "rappers" and Xanax-poppers wear. The prices are also increased a little.

2011 H&M was best H&M.

IM KEKING MY ASS OFF, CAN SOMEONE DO OPRAH NEXT

ALSO LEBRON JAMES PLZ

its like they let loose a pack of baboons in that store

>Ugandan Knuckles Meme becomes popular
>Polygon calls it racist
>people keep using it
>HM angers the SJWs with a hoodie
>people continue to meme Ugandan Knuckles
>Blacks destroy a store
>Coincidence?
I think now.

fpbp

It's South Africa, literally what else did you expect to happen? It's a goddamn shithole.

Black fragility.

It looks like a couple of gorillas tore that store up.

The truth that they don't want you to know is that this was actually done by employees on strike, they were protesting their wages.

You pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Haven't you learned yet? When the left does it it's protesting, when the right does it then it's violent decisive provocation.

what you think of this shit-tier video I made?
relating to H&M store destruction.
>I aint puttin this on yt

gab.ai/TheShitlord

Good for her.

I hate my race

fpbp

Didn't know south africans could even squeeze in that shit when they're busy killing every single whitey they see

i bet they have still stolen all the shirts because niggers

The difference= Monkeys are apes, Niggers are subhuman assholes.

In Germany now Niggers are Not allowed anymore in H&M stores. There are Signs now direct next to the „no dogs allowed“ is „no Neger allowed“ ! This is good.

fpbp

Kek, I just listed to that.

I got some sweet workout clothes as well as an awesome Slayer t-shirt. It's definitely /ourstore/.

The fuck? What do we have to do with this?

>south africa
Damn chimps.

Wait that one isnt oprah?

What’s the deal with black people? They’re neither black or people.

I truly wish this was true Germany.

>Someone "fucked up" in the UK
>Riot in SA and make both black and white employees suffer for something that had nothing to do with them

Do monkeys even have brains at all?

>coolest nigger in the cell block

Oh boy I sure want to have my businesses there

>Nice clothing
>Can actually afford to shop there
>Actually had decent pay when working there

It's definitely /ourstore/. It's one of the only places that I'd actually shill.

oh no!
wont someone think of the insurance?

They are now

why is it always them.

make the world a better place, KILL A COMMIE!

I'll believe it when I see it.

As a South African I can say there is no way to try rationalize this or understand there actions. There is no explanation apart from nigs gonna nog.

Or, as some of the more eloquent have put it, NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

I also managed to go out and get this yesterday before the monkeys started chimping out. I previously avoided the cuck store like a plague but I feel that they are now /ourlowpricedclothingstore/, and I can confirm that the quality of the clothes I bought is easily equal to that from stores that costs ten times the price. One can infer from that that their factories abuse their minority workers, so yay

Well, they certainly weren't the coolest bunch of monkeys.

Kaffer kaffer kaffer, maar net daar om jou te laat suffer

FPBP

This is really what they were upset about? What, did you pick the cotton himself or something? If not, what the fuck is the big deal of being the coolest monkey in the jungle?

how do you even live in SA when they want all whiteys gone?

did the kid also wear he other two?

>not being pussies for their beliefs makes them animals
Now imagine if we had their balls, we'd have our countries back already. Unfortunately I had to be born to a race or soyboys like you and everyone else respond to you. Being scared of physical violence is cuckery.

The other two shirts were worn by white kids. Hence /ourstore/.

Of*

>>H&M stores in South Africa smashed up by angry protesters

How were they able to tell the difference between the angry protesters breaking things and the average African shoppers breaking things?

ha Afrikaans, sounds like something toddlers would babble. still tho i love hearing and reading it. its my language but i don't understand, very entertaining. 'brrr kill the boer'
lol dont they see they are using their "oppressors" language. what a fucking bunch of poesen

Funny because afrikaans is said to be more related to old dutch than actual modern dutch. You shouldn't have gotten rid of your double negative man... The English and French cucked your language.

The media in Belgium is also calling it a "demonstration" as if they were marching peacefully through the streets with banners and flags. If they media really wanted to inform their readers they would include photos or video, but they don't, because it hurts their narrative.

Also, when you're called a "monkey", you react by being as civilized as possible to prove the accuser wrong. You don't get mad and start acting like a monkey.

i am not denying anything here. sadly what you said is all true...hence i like the language. i mean Vlaams is more related to the dutch language than actual Dutch. sad man soooo god vergeten sad

One of the most retarded notions I have ever found on this board is that constant rural vs urban argument.

We probably wouldn't have unviersities and scientific research if we didn't have cities. That's a fact, and if you think that's somehow a jab at rural people, or makes them worth less, you're a huge fucking retard and that has nothing to do with being rural, urban, or otherwise, you're just a retard

MAKE DUTCH GREAT AGAIN

LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED LOOTED FUCKIIIIING LOOTED

>slim fit
>euro x large
That shit cant be real, c'mon

Kid's cute. Shirt's innocent. Some people are violent morons looking for any excuse.