James Damore is a bully. Deal with it

He got fired for being a dick. Google can fire employees who don't fit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw
lmgtfy.com/?q=damore memo
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/953d/a008a3377f4c8879b8a9530b9f99c29f3db5.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself

>Laurie Penny
Column is certified trash

Where is this quality journalism from?

time is a flat circle

>Laurie Penny

Sup Forums is afraid of this fierce journalist?

the court will deal with it

disgusting

Damn she's ugly.
Not even with a paper bag

>Using peer reviewed research to point out men and women are different and offering suggestions to make the Google workplace more attractive to women is being a dick
Sage

Sup Forums has a new martyr

Look maybe he was right, but anyone who releases a "manifesto" is probably a crazy person. If not, it still makes you look bad, "manifesto" tends to have a lot of baggage with political terrorists or angry virgin half-Asian men.

>Look maybe he was right, but anyone who releases a "manifesto" is probably a crazy person. If not, it still makes you look bad, "manifesto" tends to have a lot of baggage with political terrorists or angry virgin half-Asian men.
Go fuck yourself. Damore is gonna take down Google.

>Damore is gonna take down Google

Imagine being this naïve

You can't sage if you post an image you retard

>maybe he was right

Why are you on the fence Leaf??

Picks her nose on stage and eats it.

The *press* called that piece a manifesto, or a screed. Not James Damore. Read the fucking thing, it's very mild.

Same person?

Yeah she looks infinitely worse when she hasn't been photoshopped

That colour hair always means run.

He's literally autistic and upon request wrote a 10 page document detailing how to pursue proper equality. The document is filled with plenty of citations to back up his claims.

His only error in all this is not understanding that their request for feedback was not a genuine request and thinking well reasoned logical argument would carry any weight vs ideologues.

>meme flag
>it’s fine to fire people who expose you to uncomfortable statistics
sage

They requested him to write the note?

He spoke up during a conference where new policies were presented and they told him to come back with feedback in written form or something to that effect.

Sage

He knew what he was doing
Do you really think Damore hasn't been autisticly planning against google?

Laurie Penny is an actual verifiable bully.

youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw

I agree that they used his writing against him. Can you cite google requesting him to write the paper?

Nah, he seems rather innocent. I think he was totally blindsided by just how strong the PC culture was.
He seems rather similar to a lot of swedes. Totally indoctrinated by leftists during school years, and then after a swift punch from the left, they wake up and start shifting their political views toward centre/right.

There is no way Damore will win. At best he will get a good settlement

No, I cant remember. It's in one of the interviews he did just after getting fired. Maybe with JBP?

>>This
Fucking autist mastermind has been preping the biggest bank heist in 100 years. All he had to do was be a white male, collect proof of mistreatment and get himself fired using some of the most neutral yet tantalising bait ever seen. Guy’s a modern day Caesar, he’s clinical AF.

How is the dude a bully? I swear women pick on the weakest among men simply because they're both scared of and sexually attracted to the men who wouldn't put up their shit. If anything, he's the victim of THEIR bullying.

I'm 100% sure some of the female employees treated the dude like crap simply because he's socially awkward in way most really intelligent dudes are. He explained in the memo (apparently, I haven't found a copy of it and I'd love to see it if anyone has a link/pdf) how to get women into STEM more and get more interested. That still doesn't change the feminists/women/cucks perspective on what THEY PROJECT/THINK/MAKEUP that he said...

That's what a bully does. A bully makes up an excuse to treat someone like crap despite anything else

Who the fuck is actually taking these clown haired leftist idiots seriously? The mountains of evidence you have to ignore to come to the conclusion that white men are the problem is staggering.

Feminists would rather welcome a religion and culture that treats women like animals than side with a straight white male with a legitimate point.

>Fired for being a bully
But how do you fire your boss?

Go start a new company.

>telling the truth is being a dick

>bullying

If James should just come out as Jennifer Damore. Watch how quick she shuts her mouth.

settlement implies he wants to settle. Damore is being funded by people with a much bigger purse than any settlement would earn Damore.

lmgtfy.com/?q=damore memo
literally the first hit

also holy shit that second sentence lmao

Yeah that's what makes the whole situation even more retarded. You can tell it's lefty-normies attempts at looking professional/objective by asking him to write the feedback. He did, it didn't go in favor of their confirmation bias, challenged their cognitive dissonance and triggered the normie REJECT REJECT REJECT response which I'm hoping gets them sued into oblivion.

She looks really mean...

How did you not read the memo yet?
Here you go user

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf

This is going to court and they have a mountain of evidence that proves google is a hostile work environment for white conservative males. Of course that won't matter to anyone on the left.

>Google can fire employees who don't fit
This is true, however if the bulge bracket banks decided to start firing people who "don't fit" and laid off all the blacks/spanish/women who were only hired for diversity purposes, I suspect people like you would have a very different opinion.

Okay that's weird because last time I looked it up I got nothing but articles ABOUT it, without the actual document ever being posted. This was when it first happened so maybe it was made available yet?

Thanks though!

It all depends on whether you win. If you win then you were right and everyone else was crazy.

See: For some reason when I went looking for it last time I wasn't ever seeing the actual memo but just articles talking about it. Maybe I put too much info in the search field or something.

It would be hilarious if discovery leads to google shills being identified shilling their case to the public.

Whatever happened to those mystery floating data centers that Google had off the coast of California...you know, the "demonstration" platforms? I wonder what discovery is going to lead to? I just can't wait!

why is she trying to hide her manly face behind short haircut is beyond me

>danger, poisonous

>short hair
>unnatural dye
Of course

He attended diversity "training". At the end they said "if you have suggestions/feedback/bla bla bla".

So being a biologist and an autist not understanding the political culture at Google, the mad man actually wrote a full essay and posted it on the Google forums.

Where's the petition for launching James Damore into the sun on an Elon Musk rocket?

Probably, full memo was made available within a day or two after the initial leak.
Lots of people started questioning why the media only posted it with citations redacted and the full version got posted on other less corrupted outlets.

This is very simple

James Damore said:

Women are biologically inferior in engineering

I would have been surprised if he WASN'T fired.

>bad behaviour
She means circulating an email criticizing Jewgle's hiring policies. "Men and women are different" is apparently a controversial statement.

No he was fired because he was a white man who didn't spew the liberal agenda.

When you have female engineers in the company and one of your employees says inflammatory remarks like that, you have to take action.

what's funny is that there are retards who only read places like Washington Post and NYT who will actually believe shit like this.

[citation needed]

That picture doesn't say what you think it says.

What does it say? Please explain.

It says men and women are different. Do you dispute this claim?

I dont mean to be Politically Incorrect, but that is a fact. Im sure women are biology better than men at something too.

GOLEM. GET YE GONE!

They are different but there is no scientific evidence that men are naturally better @ Engineering.

Ok so why the difference in numbers?

>Damore: I’m simply stating that the distribution of preferences and abilities of men
and women differ in part due to biological causes and that these differences may explain why we don’t see equal representation of women in tech and leadership

Did YOU guys even read the memo?

>there is no scientific evidence that men are naturally better
This claim is not present in the picture.

checked.

t's scientifically proven that men are superior to women at mental rotation exercises in visualizing 2D objects in a 3D space

No value judgment is present in that text. He is saying they are different and that those differences can explain the disparity in sex distribution.
If you read the rest of the memo, you can see that his main claim is that the biological differences in interest will naturally segregate men and women according to those interests. And that if you want to increase # of females in tech, you have to change the nature of the work to suit their interests.

>(((journalist)))

>[citation needed]

see
ill find more, there are dozens

Saying Women are less represented due to BIOLOGICAL causes literally puts the blame on women. Which was my point, he is basically saying women are BIOLOGICALLY inferior (as in less able).

Didnt the guardian write a followup second piece on him saying it was wrong to bully him for being autistic which basically amounts to ableism?

>laura penny
oh wait nevermind, she's that retard who got btfo by old queen starkey on stage

It’s Larry Summers 2.0

>british feminist
Control your wenches bongs

shit same link twice hold on

>She does want to make you think.
That doesn't make me think at all

Who knew it would be an Amerimutt

In certain contexts this is unarguable. Women are physically weaker on average, this is a fact, and has it's basis in biology, Similarly, there are areas where woman are naturally better than men. I don't see even the most fervent leftist surprised by the "gender gap" in the building industry.

>Cashdan, E. & Gaulin, S.J. Why go there? Evolution of mobility and spatial cognition in women and men: An introduction to the special issue. Human Nature (2016)
>Humphreys, L.G., Lubinski, D., & Yao, G. Utility of predicting group membership and the role of spatial visualization in becoming an engineer, physical scientist, or artist. Journal of Applied Psychology
>Linn, M.C. & Petersen, A.C. Emergence and characterization of sex difference in spatial ability: A meta-analysis. Child Development
>Maccoby, E.E. & Jacklin, C.N. The Psychology of Sex Differences Stanford University Press, Palo Alto, CA (1974)
>Puts, D.A., McDaniel, M.A., Jordan, C.L., & Breedlove, S.M. Spatial ability and prenatal androgens: Meta-analysis of CAH and digit ratio studies. Archives of Sexual Behavior
>Voyer, Dd., Voyer, S., & Bryden, M.P. Magnitude of sex differences in spatial abilities: A meta-analysis and consideration of critical variables. Psychological Bulletin

Google can fire him. But his firing is further highlighting the "tolerant and diverse" environment that they live up to. I'm sorry that his email didn't have enough "ums," spoiler tags or overexplanation.

Yeah, his antics have made me cringe a lot. His memo was pure autism and it had no place in his work environment. "Conservative thought" has always been retarded.

She's Jewish.

>t pink haired feminist