Why is everyone hyped about this?

Why is everyone hyped about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDOUQEhqA2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Naruto "ended" so its fans had to go somewhere.

Lmaooo

because they've read the manga? idk.

Because All Might is cute as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=nDOUQEhqA2I

Hype-fueled battle shounens are always fun to watch, at least in the beginning.

everyone loves superheros, but the two biggest comic companies are a fucking mess. but in manga form most of the problems are pretty much fixed. well thats my opinion.

It's generic shonen done right.
Action is good, hype is great, the art is good, it does nothing new but it does it very well.
It appeals to younger audiences (obviously) and older ones who get to experience the same kind of fun as with older series.

shit's fun

>It's a great joke ruined by Uraraka spelling out the joke
It'd be a great moment if All Might did that and everything after that moved on like normal. It'd be a bizarre "did I see that right?!" moment. Or is the writer really so insecure that he thought All Might acting like a shy schoolgirl asking her senpai for lunch would be too subtle?

People are hyped about it? Really?
Dropped it arround a year ago, was even worse than Naruto.

It's generic shonen done well, that's really all it needs to be.

Most manga writers don't know about subtlety. This shit ruined otherwise perfect Haikyuu for me.

Or he wanted to start hinting at her jealousy.

>Why are people liking something I don't like?

Imagine you are in the middle of a desert, haven't eat something in weeks, suddenly, you see this domino's pizza in the floor, you'll eat it like it were the most delicious food in the world, something like that. Basically all the narutards felt lost after Naruto was "over" and see BnHA as their new big thing to cling to. This is the part I actually don't understand, despite every thread being just as bad as any Naruto, JoJo or SnK thread, it gets a free pass here on Sup Forums to be as cancerous as they want, I will never understand how, but I got tired of protecting this place.

Because its a solid action shonen with decent characters and top tier girls.

>but I got tired of protecting this place
Why "protect" anything other than your own smile? Why not simply watch what you want, ignore what you do not want to watch, participate in the threads you enjoy and avoid the threads you find cancerous? A child goes with the flow, but a man carves his own path in life.

Good, you can slay yourself then.

Then you could say that I grew up.

It's standard manzai.

>People are hyped about it? Really?
lol you have no idea

one it got to the sir night eye where deku fails his test and still allows him to be his assistant or whatever just made me upset because muh protagnist armour, i really liked it other wise, ill probably get back into later once im done with uni

You missed the near-constant threads even when the anime wasn't airing?
Yes, people like it.