Well white boys, the day you’ve always feared has finally come. We have risen to dominate you in every way...

Well white boys, the day you’ve always feared has finally come. We have risen to dominate you in every way. We are kings. Your colleges and businesses can’t discriminate anymore, so we’re quickly becoming the most educated and prosperous people in the world. Your women are free to choose what they’ve always lusted for but couldn’t have, black men. I laugh when I walk past one of you pale chubby pinky dicks, and watch your submissive body language as you cower in the presence of a real man. I fuck a different white girl every weekend when I go out, and you’ve probably never gotten laid in your life. We have risen. And you are powerless to hold us down any longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
m.liveleak.com/view?i=710_1514118222
youtu.be/dm8KpltgMFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ireland

Ew, theres niggers in Ireland now.

get your you, potato nigger

Fuck I forgot meme flag.

Dude...

Stop

Calling

Them

The N-word...

Like, get your fucking point across without the racism, not everyone wants to hear it.

We even have their most beautiful women

>so we’re quickly becoming the most educated and prosperous people in the world.

In what dimension?

Niggers

>totally not a jew at all guys I p-promise
>black Irish

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

What the fuck? Please tell me this is irony. What the fuck happened to this board?

Kris Jenner, 60 and Corey Gamble, 35, reportedly have a "Sugar Mama" relationship, in which she has him on a $20,000/month salary.

Fuck off stupid nigger

Enough jibba jabba nigger, and get me my whopper

Hello fellow Black Man, i see you are also here to tell wh*te bois how inferior they are.

I’ve heard tell that white women have pigment receptors in their vaginas. Can you confirm the truth of that?

Reddit antifa raid.
Remember to sage.

No black person or Irishman can type English this well. Reveal yourself.

>her
>white

dumb nigger

Ook ook ooga booga muh dick
Sage

Its a copypasta. dumb nigger cant even read it.

anyone want dem niggers?

WE WILL FOCK EVERY EUROPEAN GIRL, YOU PATHETIC WHITE BREAD CRACKERS. THEY DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE.

Awful uppity for glorified farm equipment with (((civil rights)))

Nice try you orange bastard.

This is pasta.
Sage.

Larper.
Spice up all fields boys!

Why do niggers have to dress like Europeans? Wouldn't they be more comfortable in their own style of dress?

Why do black bois get so upset when they see a successful, intelligent attractive black woman with a white man?

Back in H.S. I dated a 9/10 black girl for a year that looked like pic related. EVERY FUCKING TIME we went out in public we ALWAYS got approached by angry black "men". Theu would either yell at me for being an ebil huwite rayciss stealin their wimmin or, more frequently, they would try to approach her to either 1) yell at her for being a race traitor, house n****r, coon...etc. or 2) try to convince her she is just being brainwashed by her oppressor/slavemaster.

Usually we just ignored them or laughed them off but if they persisted, she would tell them that she would've considered dating a black guy if they knew how to step up and be a real man. They would usually respond by sputtering incomprehensible expletives and retreating with their tails between their legs.

You can pretty much see the exact same behavior any social media platform of a well known black woman who is 99% of the time with a white man.

So what gives black bois? You talk nonstop about how black "men" so strong and confident yet when you lose your most desirable and successful women to white men you turn into angry racist sniveling cowards. Why can't you handle losing to better men? There's nothing wrong with losing but at least do it gracefully.

she gonna fuck that gay limo driver?

Hi five my dude. White women should have always been able to choose black men if they wanted. Fuck em hard and good!

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY A WHITEBOY BETA MALE KEK THREAD

>wh*Te subhuman

Daily reminder that its not okay to be wh*Te.
Daily reminder that wh*Tes are subhumans without any culture or civilzation. daily reminder that wh*Tes are psychially and mentally inferior to other races. Daily reminder when you see a wh*Te subhuman in street don't forget to spit on his face and bully him. He deserves it because he is a wh*Te subhuman and he shamelessly dares to be in present with the same enviorment that BLACK man breathes in.

>"Anarchist"

m.liveleak.com/view?i=710_1514118222

>so we’re quickly becoming the most educated and prosperous people in the world

Men have always been afraid of women of similar skin tone dating men who are opposite skin color of them.

This just shows how fucking beta and fragile men are...

Muhfugga muh dick and sheet. White boi crack a muhfugga muh dick kangz.

You literally come from a mud hut tribe out of god knows where in that shithole continent and are despised by every ethnicity globally.

The only reason you don't cry to arabs about enslaving you is that they choped your dicks off and killed you all when they were done so theres no niggers left there and arabs wouldn't indulge you anyway.

You are literally the weakest most culture-less ethnic group on the planet.

>if they knew how to step up and be a real man.
>step up
>be a real man

That’s roastiecode for “provide for my son from a previous marriage”

Muhfugga muh dick white bois Ooga booga.

To be honest, we all came from mud huts and tribes.

difference is wh*Tes didn’t stop living in them until after middle ages

Only black brothas know what aryan women need. Only black brothas can give em what the need.

luger 9mm? 4th reich? Heritage? Running water? Tsk nigga, white woman don't care bout dat shit. They just want sum big black dick and A REAL MAN to show em round town.

Nigger mindset. If they can imitate someone who has or can do something they envy they think that they are the same.
God that is the one thing I envy. If only we didn't have to have a conscience.

>anarchist

shut the fuck up, nigger

niggers didnt build the pyramids. at best, they were dickwashers

I would annihilate you easily, you're king hat won't do shit against a barrel, subhuman

You’re gonna hit him with a fucking barrel? What are you, Donkey Kong?

by the way, I am entertained by your copypasta

I'm just gonna wait 4-5 years for all of the SJW diversity only things to collapse in on themselves.

On second thought, probably won't take that long.

I mean shit, colleges are done for already. University of Pheonix and Devry online degrees are worth more than a Harvard degree now. They're literally being propped up by the government and nostalgic parents at this point.

Kids are literally walking out of what used to be Ivy League schools actually dumber than when they went in, and with degrees.

hitting him with a barrel is the least of his worries, that would be an undeserved grace

I stopped reading at >well white boys
fuck off nigga XD

You were the true faggot today user.
[spoiler]im a nigger[/spoiler]

Okay Ireland

This reply has been spammed all month and you all still fall for it. If you're not sage'n I'll scrub your dicks off myself.

Areyou posting on a 6S?

Nope

Get the fuck out of here you dumb nigger

>And you are powerless to hold us down any longer.

You're holding yourselves down.

But can you make this happen?
youtu.be/dm8KpltgMFM