Negative mass achieved

FTL travel may actually be possible, brace yourselves.
phys.org/news/2018-01-device-negative-massand-lasers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z7-i6ApZky0
phys.org/news/2018-01-device-negative-massand-lasers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hA_RODDSXW0
youtube.com/watch?v=lLHpNBf2hvM
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=UocF4ycBnYE
youtube.com/watch?v=ken4MGELRQE
quora.com/Would-the-existence-of-negative-mass-make-faster-than-light-travel-possible
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JfVvJcvP7dU
youtu.be/BFbCYOfxOnI
youtube.com/watch?v=6s1f1i_TpEs
youtube.com/user/911EmpiricalEvidence/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=zsDAGgGu--E
youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE
youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4
youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co
youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>FTL travel may actually be possible, brace yourselves.
>may
>What is hyper sound
>what is kys

>may actually be possible.

Faster than light travel is possible. Time and space don't exist.

But to be able to even achieve the speed of light, the object doing so would need have zero mass.

No Ships, when?

this is amaizing but its in a controled/confined enviroment/structure

unlikely to result in anything useful about warp

This is similar to how the post-humanoid Angelic Civilization inhabitants; who are interdimensional Angelic beings, will be able to travel in the deep future.

>FTL travel may actually be possible

It was always possible, but only by moving the universe itself. The universe is stretching "faster than light" and this is resulting in the redshift and the very distant future in which we'll look out in the universe and see no other galaxies because the acceleration of space is faster than light.

Not soon, but this is potentially quite big. Maybe maybe one day.

youtu.be/Z7-i6ApZky0

How can Jews makes money off of FTL versus reducing population and keeping everyone under their thumb? May or may not is irrelevant.

>inb4 all research is seized and everyone involved is suicided

Yeah, just utilize the dimensional space that connects quantum paired particles.

>phys.org/news/2018-01-device-negative-massand-lasers.html
Lol so Jean-Pierre Petit was right

black hole mens and dark matter shitters on suicide watch

thats a funny way of saying the only thing which travels faster than light is an atom being unraveled back into into a 2d point, but then rebounding and splitting into two separate molecules in a furious arc

find someone that never went to church

Nice. Thanks OP.

^The correct answer. Distance is an illusion created by time. Time only exists in our 3D space.

cui bono very good desu, everything is controlled nice to see people that aren't complete imbeciles here every once a in while they have had this tech for millions of years Tesla and the Nazis rediscovered it
youtube.com/watch?v=hA_RODDSXW0

youtube.com/watch?v=lLHpNBf2hvM

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY

>jewish science

>Thinks the Universe isn't a simulation
Saged

we even know how it works :)

Nigga I do quantum physics and I just read the link. It's some cool quantum optics but in no way does it create a clear path toward FTL travel.

Hopefully not 5,000 years.

Isn't IRL creation of negative mass, even on this scale, not a fairly major item?

nigga everything (((they))) teach you is bullshit, you don't know how anything works

What OP is talking about is basically being able to create a warp bubble of sorts, or another way of looking at it is creating a ripple in space-time and surfing it. It's not locomotion in the way you or I perceive it.

Look up the Alcubierre drive.

Reading the article
>the device we've created presents a way to generate laser light with an incrementally small amount of power."
Ergo, large amount of power should create very powerful lasers?

>Time only exists in our 3D space.
youtube.com/watch?v=UocF4ycBnYE
2D

10 dollars to the first person to shoot their dick with it

Hoverboards...maybe..

We can reduce our electricity usage exponentially.

Molybdene it's gonna cost ya tough.

here build your own generator nigger for free energy
youtube.com/watch?v=ken4MGELRQE

If they were smart they'd let the white man figure it out and clear the path, then the Jews can come in afterwards to set up shop

Yup

Like ben Rich of Lockheed Skunkworks said: "how does ESP work"

The answer is all points in space and time are connected.

The alien technology interfaces with consciousness

quora.com/Would-the-existence-of-negative-mass-make-faster-than-light-travel-possible

Sounds like this doesn't change anything yet.

But are these particles affected by gravity?
This is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc

gravity doesn't exist, there is only electro magnetism

THE MOST
IMPORTANT
THING

Yup. The fucking kikes distract us from the science of consciousness.

well true, just saying the forces at work (((they))) taught is all is not true, Einstein and Newton were wrong there is no space time fabric only the ether. This tech is really not that hard to build once you understand the truth, this realm is not that complex, they only try to make it out to be to confuse you

My grandfather said the same thing. He was head of department of engineering at a major university.. He was a WWII vet and worked on some govt projects post war. I remember talking with him in the 90's when everyone was talking about fusion power. He said the problem was they gave everything to the physicists after the war. Had they given it to the engineers we would have fusion power by now. Physicists want to know every data point and understand every element before handing things off to the engineers to build it. Engineers use just enough physics to actually build the thing.

For fuck sake you morons this is solid state physics, so the "negative mass" (and other properties) of the polariton is defined against the background material and it's interaction with it.

This is different than an elemental particle in a vacuum with negative mass (not saying anything about whether or not that might be possible as a short-lived special case in some setup..)

You fucking aspies this similar to how bubbles in water can be modeled as having negative mass and having "counter intuitive" physics. But really, we know bubbles don't actually have negative mass, just can be thought of that way when looking at how they behave compared them to water around them.

We're getting closer..
Space Empire by 2080

>if you try to push or pull it, it will go in the opposite direction from what your intuition would tell you."

So doesn't that mean that it would cancel out gravity? Gravity pulls it in, but it's negative mass so it would move away?

This is due to our base 10 numerical system.

you want to know everything works? Start with this playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

then watch the other playlists on that channel before watching the other videos on it, you can never go back :)

We Mass Effect nao?

What is due to our base 10 numerical system?

>negative mass

Even stupider than antimatter

FTL is forbidden by the existence of causality.

It doesn't matter how you slice it.

Uh Yeah technology and A.I is certainly comming

> inb4 negative effective mass and not negative actual mass

You retards will gobble up everything.

cenobites when?

>technology
You'd have to hope that includes interstellar travel, because that is the icing which will be hard delivered on the cake of technology.

Wrong. Effective FTL is, Apparent FTL is not.
Warp drives do not violate causality.

Reduction to 9 and other patterns.
>Paradoxically, Nine plus any digit returns the same digit. i.e. 9+5=14 (1+4=5)
Lets see this in base 8.
8=10
1+7=10 1+0=1
5+7=14 1+4=5

>implying practical difference

Notice how the next shape after the 2 triangles is a square.

oh yeah this was done by design we really don't have a base 10 system it is base 12/60 try this
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ

Yes they do.

Also warp drives are rhetorical. Are you dumb enough to answer a rhetorical question?

12(1+2=3), 60(6+0=6)

oops forgot to add base 10 0-9

12(1+2=3), 60(6+0=6) (9)

Some of the best conversations I've ever had at my stint at my University was with theoretical math fags. They understand the simple beauty of cycle, reason, and rationality typically only found in the History or Philosophy department. It kills me to see what modern Universities have become.

SICK GET!!!!!!! (((Universities))) yah I am computer scientist everything I see in the world is just code, patterns etc
youtube.com/watch?v=JfVvJcvP7dU

>what do 3D beings call each static state of a 2D animation?
>a frame
>what do 4D beings call each static state of a 3D animation?

cool add on for that clip 914034 (9 +(4+4+1) +3) = (9+9+3) 21 (2+1=3) bingo!

A cube?

Worth noting Sumerian and Babylonian mathematics was based on a sexegesimal system.

Shouldn't negative mass collapse the spacetime curvature?

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe cubes are religious symbols because they have a different meaning in 4D.

Anyone else a fan of Nassim?

youtu.be/BFbCYOfxOnI

Watched the whole thing. Mind=blown.

so you're that retard from /x/ that always shills for flat earth

you're full of shit, the problem is they killed it in the bud, interdasingly, steven jones is the same shmuck that resurfaced to spread idiotic thermite theory
youtube.com/watch?v=6s1f1i_TpEs
he's a spook handler of hers, I am pretty certain she knows
youtube.com/user/911EmpiricalEvidence/videos
There is something to speed of light, but it's certainly not what (((albert))) promoted it to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=zsDAGgGu--E

HOW DO THEY WORK?

No, fuck that. We did that with the Earth and just handed it to the kikes now you want us to do the same with the universe?

No white man should help at all. Condemn these kikes and their shitskin hordes to this planet forever. They should never be allowed to taint anything else.

thing is I can prove most of it conclusively as well it is not just speculation
I don't go to /x/ but you should go back
lol this is complex bro go here

oh lol nvm you are making a joke my bad

So non locality? How does this stuff work specifically and how does consciousness phase into it?

Yeah that's the cool part. They managed to create some quasi-particles in the cavity that behaved as if they have negative mass.

It's not something that could fabricated into a usable material though, which is why building stuff with it isn't possible.

Watch this documentary series. Bookmark it for later or something, but you'll come out looking at the world as a completely different place.

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

Fake physics and fake news.
Excitons and polaritons are quasiparticles, not real particles. They're mathematical constructions which are convenient to treat as real for the purpose of analysing complex quantum systems. There's nothing profound or groundbreaking here.

Sorry, but he's full of shit. There have been a shit ton of engineers involved from the very beginning and still are. Also, applied physics is a thing, which is different from academic physics.

Fuck, is this true user?

I have seen some of it but a lot of what I saw was wrong desu may be a (((shill))) series or they just didn't understand some principles because they have been fooled as well

>there is no space time fabric only the ether

What is the Michelson and Morley experiment? Neither of them were Jewish by the way. In any case if you don't like Einstien because he was Jewish, believe Lorentz (Dutch), Poincare (French), and Hilbert (German).

Like what? You didn't give any examples.

What the fuck even is "negative mass"

Sounds more like the math is wrong

I can prove convulsively it is you who is wrong and full of shit so your opinion is meaningless even physics is now admitting there is an "aether " though they just renamed it to some bullshit they are hopelessly lost or masons full of shit

Hey look the only other non-brainlet here. This is correct.

I don't want to watch a youtube documentary. Give me a bogdown stat.

Is this bait?