MY SISTER IS PREGNANT WITH A NIGGER'S CHILD

MY SISTER IS PREGNANT WITH A NIGGER'S CHILD

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H34qrTkhFz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kick her in the stomach

this fucking thread again. fuck off shlomo.

lmao time to never talk to her again. Otherwise your thanksgivings and christmases will be stained forever.

Ok first off, sage.

Second, nice pink wojack ima take it and give you one back later ok?

What's that going to accomplish? They'll just fuck again, and my family will hate me. They would still have their nigglet. I'm so disappointed in her.

she burned the coal, now she must pay the toll

What sister? You never had one. ;)

That's unfortunate, best of luck user, remember, no matter what happens, we're here for you.

> tfw no sister

what's the first letter of her first name

You will soon share blood with a nigger

Jewish girls love niggers. Not much you can do about it.

Sorry bro, didn't wear condom that time.

Lol enjoy being uncle to a child you hate.

NOOOOOOOOOO

K
clever

do u lov me uncol?

just go to /biz/ for wojaks

sneak emergency abortion meds into her food.

what is the last letter of her first name

You know what must be done to save your family's honour

Well you do live in a country where abortion is legal.

R
>"duz u luvs me uncle?"
ftfy

The to shall be paid. Get life insurance on her, asap.

Fuck off, shill.

Falcon punch.

She gonna get an abortion anyway

Why are multiple calling me a shill? I'm not pleased with her actions, I'm not advocating for mixed race children's existence.

this

Oh fuck I thought I knew her for a sec
Sorry for burning your time m8

You know what to do

It's all good. Thanks for the (you)s

You no longer have a sister OP.

I like this guy

Excuse me but that is not how K/r phenotypes works you idiot.
This will be here, your stupidty, forever.
You have embarrass yourself on de public spoose.

UUHHHHH
HODL?

This literally happened to me. Sucks.

>/biz/ wojak on Sup Forums
KYS

Push her down the stairs.

Sage nigger shill threads.
Stay the fuck off my white board nigger.

>You no longer have a sister OP.
This guy is right, she's a nigger now. She'll be dead in a year anyways.

Raise it to hate niggers.

Well fuck he beat you to it

Diabolical

at least she isn't race mixing

That gif lmao

haha cuck, this is what you get for not fucking your own sister

user. You know you have to kill her...r right? Its the only humane thing to do at this point.

I AM NOT A NIGGER

Offer to pay for the abortion with your shitcoins.

t. 56%

You need to clean this mess up.
Call a family meeting. Get everyone in the house.
Clean this shit up user.

That fucking sucks. Remember, no matter how cute they turn out to be, no matter how much you think they love you, mixed kids commit more crime, drugs, and violence than pure niggers.

Don't trust the nigger or they will burn you. You'll catch them rifling through your drawer to steal your memes some day. The best you can hope for is a average IQ that will allow them to integrate with their white side and be trained to ignore their niggerish ways.

why is this so fucking funny to me

I'm a European mutt, I know where all my ancestors came from all the way back to the 1500s. My parents are Mormons, so they've heavily researched family history. My whore sister is throwing it all away by birthing this little thug.

At least your dad didn't divorce your white mom for a nigger and shit out two kids in his 50s... baka

I feel your pain though mane

Pic related

Can't talk to my own father cause he's a nigger lover

hand grenade in the bedroom

Your fault user. Shoot her, and the nig and go to jail for 2 consecutive life sentences. That's it, save your people OP.

Well you could always be that uncle who's a good role model.

just refer to her as a nigger and not her real name from here on out

lol

Disgusting. The nigglet on the left's face looks like that demigod from Moana.

>all the way to the 1500s
top kek, is that what your meme family tree tells you?

Tell me about it

They both already act sinister af
Needy , bossy , loud , and they are under the age of ten

KEK

Also it seems like you don't have a lot going on with your life if you care about this that much. Damn OP are you a loser?

oh goodie, another broken home.

food for liberals!

Fuck. Niggerfucking is bad, but a manlet too? Way to add salt into the wound.

>Acquire firearm
>Forcefully abort child
>Shoot nigger and its family
>Burn down their tree
>An Hero after shooting as many black people in the poor-side of town as possible

That won't do anything when he's going to public school being imprinted on by the other little niggers there and listening to rap music being turned into a gangsta thug. I want to throw up.

Just stop associating with her.

Seriously, your family is only your family so long as they take care to preserve it. Fucking a nigger will destroy your familial structure for generations so just cut her off.

It sounds edgy but people have been doing this for thousands of years. That stupid cunt clearly doesn't give a fuck about you or anyone else in her genetic lineage so forget about her and let her destroy her life. Just don't let her bring you and everyone else down with her.

Is 5'9 a Manlet ? If so I'm a Manlet too, fuck

What kind of monkey antics do they get up to? What could have possibly inspired your father to inflict more niggers on this country? What the fuck.

>just stop associating

That's what we did with my nigger loving dad

5 years no , not a word

Why do the Jews keep making these threads???

You should irredeemably damage the relationship with a family member with no regard about what if your meme political ideology is wrong

Lack of self doubt about matters as complex as an all encompassing politial ideology is the best way, OP. Run your entire life based on alt-right politics.

Shoot for the stars!

That's pretty based. Keep it up, make him regret his actions. Make him know that he's dead to his real son.

Captcha:
THROUGH Butchery

Cause he's a self loathing piece of shit , he had over 3000 cds and records. Loved music. Had shown me a lot of music I still love today. And now he has no passion but to work 60 hours a week to pay for the nigglets way through college , he's 51 and still pumping out sperm but for niggers.. my brother and I both tried to tell him she is bad and was a manipulator , didn't listen...

You did the right thing.

My father's dad married another woman and he resented him for it. I can't imagine what it would be like to have your father start another family with an ape.

all the best to you

you never had a sister

Ya , I told him I won't go to his funeral and don't call me. My younger brother who is 26 (I'm 28) doesn't talk to him either. We fully embrace my white mother for keeping us with her though through the divorce. She basically raised us as teenagers alone , and we put her through hell. Which is why we ARE super close to mom , but fuck dad

Yu must overcome and learn de wey to save de world without fear/anger/hate unless yu are about to die

Every true high ranking warrior of de wey has gone through horrible events like dis

Thanks brother , I hope I did the right thing , by banishing him from my life and my brother as well. My grandmother likes to baby sit the nuggets but she always has been a very nice lady and will hold her opinion to herself. Although if my grandfather were still alive (passed in 2000 from cancer) he probably would have nothing to do with them

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shareblue thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic crying wojack” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the same tired meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic ShareBlue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

kill her
then kill yourself(or go to jail)

>buy old smoke detector
>the ones that work with ionisation
>take the radioactive substance (usually beta-emitter)
>sneak trace amounts in her food

>niglet gets born as more sashimi than man
>sister might get cancer

godspeed user

>forcing this shitty meme
why? what's so funny about it?

this is who i aspire to be more like

Your bloodline is now multicultural. Congrats!

O shit a good idea on Sup Forums. Now that's rare.

WHAT THE FUCK. WHY WOULD SHAREBLUE WANT TO DISCOURAGE RACEMIXING? WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A SHILL?

HAHAHA GET IT?! WHITE PPL PRETEND TO BE FROM AFRICA WHILE USING A SONIC THE HEDGEHOG AVATAR WHICH IS KNOWN FOR BEING BELOVED BY AUTISTIC WHITE MEN ISN'T THAT SHIT SO FUNNY?

THE WAY? THE WYA DO U NO DEYWAY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

See Stop talking to her. It's a pain to women when you stop talking to them or give them attention.
The nigger is probably going to leave her or kill her. She won't want to make the same mistake.
Also you should start thinking about making at least 3 white babies for her mistake.

>Forcing
Yu do not kno de wey

>/OurGuy/ Strikes Back: Return of the Closing Pools

>/OurGuy/ Strikes Back: Return of the Closing Pools

because it has a history, it's an evolution of ideas before it, you don't get it because you never knew those ideas

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

nigger will leave before the nigglet is born

MY NIGGER IS PREGNANT WITH MY SISTERS CHILD