In all seriousness, is it (((cool))) for niggers to wear these pants so they can't run away fast enough?

In all seriousness, is it (((cool))) for niggers to wear these pants so they can't run away fast enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfJP-3CVUSM
youtu.be/tphtA7A2i24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude....

Stop

Calling

Them

The N-word...

Like, get your fucking point across without the racism, not everyone wants to hear it.

their dicks are too big, you would never know the struggle.

I haven't seen this shit since the 00s

They still sag but with pants that actually fit

fuck off nigger

Niggers wear these, not blacks.

Does it still restrict leg mobility?

Niggers will always do what niggers do.

Bumping for nigger hate thread.
Seems we got a few uppity niggers hanging around the board today.

Blacks and niggers are the same thing you fucking retard.

Say what, nigger?

I thought that look came from prison

fuck you nigger.

Haha dude that hasn't been a trend for almost 20 years. It's like complaining about bell bottom jeans and platform shoes in the early 2000s

do niggers still wear that outdated shit?

Fuckoff you dirty nigger

They dont do that really anymore that fad died. Funny though because when they did one was running his mouth so i shoved him and he tripped over his pants. He tried getting up and they fell to the floor and he tripped on them again. The dude got up and walked away

Isn't that like the sign that means you are a bitch ready to get fucked?

when i went to jail, if you sagged your pants it meant your open for butt fucking, niggers only do that because they have no idea and want to be street and hood and niggers

I thought so too, it was meant to signify that you wanted to get fucked in the ass

Why do white kids wear these!?

Nice (You) bait, nigger.

Stop sucking black cock

Since it's almost exclusively in poor neighborhoods, some people speculate it's a holdover from having to grow up wearing your older siblings hand-me-downs.

Yea, every time you see a video of them fighting they are always pulling up there pants

jews

please kill yourself

Kek stealing this in true niggerly fashion

in a thread about niggerly fashion

niggerception

Sagging hasn't been cool since the 90s ended.

Even then, it was an odd fad.

I've never used the word myself and I don't like it but..... I defend the right of my fellow Anons free speech and........
The magic power word, a word that gives licence for violence but only if used by a white person.
Ridiculous, if black people ever want to be taken seriously in an adult world of free speech then they wouldn't allow themselves to be controlled by a magic power word.
There are no words that justify violence you pathetic piece of shit
It's racist that there's a special word white people aren't allowed to use
Black people need to stop behaving like psychopathic children, it is not ok to assault someone because they use a word you don't like, even more so when it's a word you use yourself 100 times a fucking day. It's just so fucking stupid and makes them look like idiots
"yo nigga, was up my nigga, yeah that;s right nigga"
"did you just call me a nigga white boy"?

So stupid, a word has only the power that is given to it by people, stop using the word, stop being offended by the word, stop using the word as an excuse for violence

youtube.com/watch?v=PfJP-3CVUSM

>1 post by this ID
>(((nigger)))
7/10 bait lad

My classmate unironically wears pants like this. Although he has probably never seen a single nigger in his life, especially from the USA.

Found the liberal kike, stop being a nigger lover.

Also 10 / 10 bait

imagine if they just wore a belt they wouldn't get shot reaching to pull their pants up and if they tied their shoes they could probably run from police.

>shit pasta which always gets (yous)
Wtf

Nigger means black, moron

Lol, them hood gangbangers are funny youtu.be/tphtA7A2i24

>why do niggers sag

they sag because back in the penetentury days, you would sag to show off your ass so another intrepid nigger could wonder if he wants to fuck it.

that's it, 100%. there is no other reason or logic to sag, it wasn't because of rappers or celebrities or whoever, it was because it was a way to show off your ass so you could be someones bitch in jail.

then dumbass niggers in the 90's or some shit appropriated that (without really knowing what it meant) and thought it was fucking cool.

nah its just fag shit.

its not about the jeans or hiding guns or their dick sizes etc, it was purely, 100%,. ONLY to show off their ass.

can't prove me wrong

the best part is niggers are so fucking dumb they refuse to believe that this is true.

What? Niggers come in all shales and sizes what's wrong with you.
Sand niggers, snow niggers, just because many niggers are black doesn't mean that blacks can just claim the word for their own.

Hey guys, I know we like to joke around and what not here but I’m starting to think you guys are actually serious. I hope that’s not the case. Sup Forums has always been a refuge for many races to discuss politics in a civilized and respectful manner. Just a friendly reminder

wut

niggers are gonna nigg

prisons have always been pretty strict with how you wear your uniform.

>good explanation
>reddit spacing
I am conflicted

Refuge for many what the fuck?