youtube.com/watch?v=e8XsNySguxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dreidel dreidel dreidel i made you out of clay

Bulla

Roshi is best girl.

I want Toyo to end this shit arc already

>Goku blaming Vegeta and not the other way around
What a time we live in.

Toppos red aura looks so sexy. Is he trying to tempt us?

girl broly(not pictured)

Vegito confirmed stronger than Le Reddit Cat Man

Furryfuckers BTFO

will he stay /fit/?

>spics asshurt that Buu isn't a fat fuck anymore
Is it projection?

>Because Shin said it

Remember when Puipui kicked Vegeta's ass because he was too strong?

youtube.com/watch?v=r7Nbek8W7IY
youtube.com/watch?v=Es9Fk6v5n-0
youtube.com/watch?v=w50zQ67D6wY

>Shin
You mean the same guy who thought Pui Pui was strong? Yeah, like his word means shit.

>MUH BUU SAGA STATUS QUO A BUU BUU BUU

>n-no the manga is wrong because I say it is!
Why was that line there, then?

>Pedro Henrique

MEME MAGIC

>S-Shin is wrong because my headcanon says so!
Nice samefagging btw, furfag.

So with all the Asspulls and Plotholes in Super, What could be the Worst thing the show could possibly do?
Something that makes you genuinely drop the show or make it worse than GT.

>>n-no the manga is wrong because I say it is!

>"Shin is a retard = the manga is wrong"

Epic strawman

I always thought people liking the japanese music was a meme but it's actually real.

So no answer? It figures since none of you actually have an argument as to WHY THE LINE WAS FUCKING PUT THERE IF IT ISN'T TRUE.

>le strawman
No, just shut the fuck up and answer the question instead of trying to act smart and hide behind bullshit logical fallacies.

>Someone stronger than Zeno comes from nowhere

The ending somehow trying to keep GT canon, of course.

I'd be pretty easy to get a white queer nu male commenting on 17 being great and a nig commenting on their boi piccolo

>S-Shin is wrong because my headcanon says so!
Or, y'know, because he always is. If the statement was made by someone who is more credible, then I might be more inclined to believe it.

>samefagging
Stop being such a pussy.

>ad hominem

(You)

See
Until you can answer that question with an actual argument, you're fucking retarded.

But GT is canon.
So you'd better drop the series now, I guess.

>Or, y'know, because he always is.

Also, that comment came from a guy who didn't know shit about Beerus like 3 arcs ago

>he STILL won't answer the fucking question
Just admit you don't have an answer instead of deflecting.
>ad hominem
You have no idea what that means, do you?

>Namek saga
>Vegeta keeps saying he's a Super Saiyan
>"WHY WOULD TORIYAMA PUT THAT LINE IN THERE IF IT WASN'T TRUE???"

That's how much of a retard you sound like right now.

>he honestly thinks this is an argument
Gee I don't know, maybe to build up to the fact that Goku eventually transformed into an ACTUAL Super Saiyan in that very same arc?

Are you actually this fucking stupid? Please just tell me you're baiting.

Top looks like a Chichi knock-off

What happened to Launch?

Fucking BTFO. How will that retard recover?

Executed for crimes against the state

> Not counting that Caulifa and "FemBroly" have different hair, face, and outfit

There are ACTUALLY people that think the smug, barbaric girl on the top = the shy, timid girl on the bottom

>samefagging this hard to deflect from your lack of an argument
Pathetic.

I just want to say that Manga Goku is one the very, very few things that I love about DBS right now.

> Caulifla and some girl named Urine

What? No Broliko?

My opinion > your opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=e8XsNySguxw

>imagine SS Anger is in the manga (so it's not an useless form like it was in the anime)

>imagine Toyo explains the form

>notto disu shitto agen

>Gohan got Ultimate form back in a day's worth of training
>Buu got /fit/ from a day's worth of Satan throwing rocks at him
>17 trained for 10 years on earth with no form of training with anyone else, under no gravity training and no bullshit powerups and is somehow God level
>Krillin can hold back a Super Saiyan Blue Goku Kamehameha and even make Goku actually put effort into it
>Piccolo is strong as fuck because he carries around Chi-chi's groceries and babysits kids all day

I just want some consistency.

The U11 fags have found their new bait

>broly
>not barbaric

>wah muh power level consistency
Fuck off Paco. Fun>consistency.

or powerlevels don't mean anything

>Completely missing the point
Vegeta's been wrong about strength estimation on multiple occasions. Guess what? So has Shin. That's something they share in common. If you're too dense to draw that comparison by yourself then you should put yourself up for a lobotomy.

The point is, you can't assume these statements are correct until they come from someone who has actual credibility.

Multiple people disagreeing with you doesn't equate to samefagging, you weak-minded little retard.

Based Puip uiconfirmed stronger than Le Prince of Jobbers

Cuckgetafuckers BTFO

No, YOU are missing the point, you pretentious fucking jackoff. Fuck your in-universe bullshit. There is ZERO REASON for that line to be spoken with that wording in that context unless it actually meant something. This is a fucking fact. Lines of dialogue like that aren't just put in for shits and giggles. It's actually like Toriyama using Yamcha as a mouthpiece during the Buu arc to tell the audience that Krillin is the strongest human. EXACTLY.

You just got BTFO.

>broly
>barbaric

Trunks won't get SS Ikari (Toei) in the manga

If anything, Trunks will beat Zamasu with SS2.

Knowing Toriyama, "Trunks beats Zamasu" was on the script, with no new power-up for Trunks. Toei thought it was lackluster (like the manga's Goku vs Hit), and created SSIkari.

Toyo wrote himself out of SSB Trunks, so either Trunks wins with SS2 or doesn't do shit

>do you think you can handle it?!
>holy shit Vegito is stronger than Beerus
>these are the same things durr
You're so fucking stupid you don't even know you're stupid.

>SS Ikari
IT'S CALLED SUPER SAIYAN RAGE YA WEEB

I actually liked SSA even though it was useless for the most part in the anime, it was simple but looked nice. I really hope Toyo gives it a proper explanation if that form even shows up in the manga.

>Fun>consistency.
>DBfags think you can't have both

So many spics here

but Brolina is a pride trooper, not barbaric

>calls someone spic for dismissing power levels
How new are you?

>people still think this shit

What exactly is lackluster about the Goku vs Hit fight? I prefer how the manga did it. Bringing Kaioken back is just pure fanservice

If it turned out Roshi could go toe to toe with Beerus, you'd throw a bitchfit Pedro.
Good Writing>Fun>Consistency

Shin never saw Vegeta moving a fucking finger

It's Pui Pui vs random (apparently) earthling with spiky hair, of course Shin was worried about Vegeta you literal retard

Goku and Vegeta give their Ki to Trunks thus making him strong enough to match Merged Zamasu(remember Manga Merged Zamasu is weaker than his anime counterpart).

>Bringing Kaioken back is just pure fanservice
>implying ALL of Super isn't pure fanservice

>Pedro
Again, how new are you? Stop obsessing over power levels and enjoy the show or stop watching it you dribbling fucking autist.

Spic detected.

>this much text for "I guess Toriyama didn't wrote any power up for Trunks when he defeat Zamasu and of course I'm right my mom said so"

Sure, never happened before

>Fun>consistency.

Truly a retarded spic

>Fuck your in-universe bullshit.
So, you're basically saying that you're going to ignore the provided examples of characters being objectively wrong regarding their predictions on other characters' strength, because they're too inconvenient for your argument. Gotcha.

Here's a question: Do you know that Shin has seen Beerus at 100% of his power? Can you tell me, without a shadow of a doubt, that Shin knows of Beerus' maximum capabilities? If you can't, then your entire argument falls flat on its face, and until you do, no one has any reason to believe Shin's comments.

Now fuck off and be a retard somewhere else.

Are you honestly retarded? This is even worse attempt at an argument.

Fucking Beerusfags are the most stubborn cucks in this fanbase.

Toyo!Goku a cute.

Vegito Blue is stronger than Beerus this isn't hard, if you furfags are so upset just imagine if he used kaioken.

>Getting mad over being called a spic
Time to pack up, paco.

Yurin is Tsuru-Senin disciple or grand-daughter, thing is she is going to be related with him and could explain why she possesses Roshi(the person Tsuru Senin hates the most).

>because they're too inconvenient for your argument
Nice reading comprehension, dipshit. I'm saying that authors using their characters as in-universe mouthpieces to state facts is a thing that has been done before, especially in Dragon Ball. But you conveniently ignored that part of my post because it shredded your argument into tatters.

> Do you know that Shin has seen Beerus at 100% of his power?
Go ahead and provide me proof that he hasn't. They share a life link. Seriously, give me proof. I'll wait.

BTFO yet again. Why can't you make this a little harder?

>mad
>implying

>m-muh power level consistency!
Found the taco.

The manga version was low-key and boring considering it was the climax of the Champa arc...

>But GT is canon

>there are still retards who think vegerot isn't stronger than beerus after it was literally fucking confirmed in the manga
holy shit

>More ad hominem
>No argument

Ebin

>West cannot contain her inner fangirl
>Zamasu is abusive

>using a Scouter as an argument
You're not even trying anymore, come on.

See

Zamasu is too autistic to understand her.

>he still thinks power levels are important

two people doth not repopulation make