Why do most non-whites dislike living in the country side...

Why do most non-whites dislike living in the country side? The ones that move to environmentally beautiful areas like Canada, much of the USA amd alwaysany European nation's, stay inside the concrete cities all the time?

Is rural living generally white practice alone?

>Is rural living generally white practice alone?

pretty much.

Living in the country is hard work, user, unless one is incredibly rich. Niggers are lazy and they blow all their free money from the government on malt liquor, drugs, and prostitutes.

I've been told that blacks were not allowed to own land in your country for 400 years.

Rural areas are dead or will be

Public transportation and closer to more gibs
/thread

It can take a lot of overhead to create a revenue stream in rural areas.

You can find immigrants in rural communities around factories/mills ect.

But really, nobody starting up farms/ranches ect if they are not rich or did not inherit land and infrastructure.

My family's grain farm/ranch for example would cost about 10 million dollars to build from scratch.
And we are absolutely not millionaires, farms just work with some large numbers sometimes.
You can easily start up a business in the city for the price of one used combine (size dependent obv).
My cousin DID start up a moderately successful (I guess, 8 years open so far) bar for less then it cost me to buy a new augur.

I don’t know where you heard that, but it’s false

There have been free blacks who have owned farms and slaves in the past for hundreds of years.

I would if I can afford it, don’t have the luxury of passed down assets to start it off outside the city

Got it. So why did they leave the rural areas? And is there no truth to the statement at all? Blacks were never barred from owning land?

They were chased away by Southern Whites to the North. They went from the rural areas of the South to the big urban centres of the North like New York and Chicago.

While they were allowed to own land, most of them didn't have the means to acquire them or were persecuted when they did.

What... white people are mexicans now?

Seems like the most sensible answer so far to the OP.

>the majority of ppl who live in Japan's countryside are white
>the majority of ppl who live in China's countryside are white
>the majority of ppl who live in Nigeria's countryside are white, etc.
you're only looking at majority white countries. Whites are moving to the country to get away from non-whites. There are areas in the south that are majority blacks. See Orangeburg, South Carolina. Ppl like to self segregate.

Ppl go to cities for job opportunities. Ppl go to a country as a minority for job opportunities.

Because big cities are ran and controlled by Jewish filth, who take care of them.

>Is rural living generally white practice alone?

no, most of china's and india's population were rural before the industrial boom

Living in America.

>Choose to live in rural areas and become addicted to opioids, children will grow up to be complete degenerate normies due to lack of culture and entertainment, no jobs, no history.

or

>Choose to live in beautiful city like billionaires and millionaires and indulge oneself in culture that your ancestors listened to, live in gated apartment buildings high up so you can laugh at all the poors and if you want you can go to the country side and watch all the bumfucks suck your dick because you're giving them money.

In any country that has (or recently had) a dominant majority race, the smaller races will tend to congregate in ghettos for security reasons. That is, after all, where the word comes from before it came to mean "first world Mogadishu."

It's natural for any species population in nature that breeds like-to-like. If you want to breed with your own kind, you have to congregate where others of your kind can be found. In majority white nations, you don't need to congregate at all to find other whites.

Independence is a white man’s trait. Its very rare among non-whites, probably because their culture’s religious leader will end them if they leave the herd.

Immigration selects for more cosmopolitan people, both by vetting practices and simply because immigrants represent the subset of a population that were willing to leave their host country behind, often having to adapt to a new culture and a new language.

I imagine if you went to some place like Japan, the white population would also be concentrated in the cities, for the same reason.

That's a lie. In some parts of the country they've been able to own land for 200 years now, 140 at the latest except for Jim Crow lands, which I honestly don't know the specifics of.

That doesn't matter because nowadays it's illegal everywhere to deny selling a black person land if they have the credit + money for it.

It does matter because property ownership and exploitation of that property has been one of the best money making opportunities for millennia. Wealth that is then passed down to children and grandchildren, as well as a certain lifestyle and education that is passed down which erode under poverty.

In many non-white cultures living the rural areas are often the marker of a poor person. The city is seen as the place of prosperity even though you could be living in a shit apartment.

I've even heard a story by another Aussie that when he was fly fishing in a river a mini-bus full of Chinese tourists got off and took photos and asked him what he did. When he told them he was a lawyer and his hobby was fishing they didn't believe him.

Another one from a blog of expats who had been with Flip women in the Philippines.
>Expat gets chance to have house on the beach.
>His Flip gf initially hesitant but supports him anyway.
>Needs signature approval (collateral, loans etc) of his gf and his boss to make move.
>His boss approves without any issues and even gives him some extra money to help.
>His gf ended up sabotaging all of this because she didn't want to be seen as a "provincial girl". Which is basically a slur against people living in the rural areas.

And scared of " Da woodsss - Der be monsters der " .

>went from the rural areas of the South to the big urban centres
To be closer to gibs

Because non-whites are parasitic and have a dependence on everyone else to give them gibs, and they can more easily blend in when living in the big cities. Most non-whites are just jews that are dumber and more prone to violence.

>america
You are no better than an african nigger.

because they have no connection to the country they've come into whatsoever - they want to benefit from the economic development that your people worked to build because the places they came from couldn't build it themselves.

There's a breed of good county blacks that is dying off here in Alabama. They were the salt of the Earth. But now the culture is going housing project ghetto.

Did mom kick you out of sauna early tonight? What made you get your undies in a bunch?

*Country

You fucking retards. Niggers have been allowed to own land since before America's inception. Thousands of free blacks owned plantations and black slaves in the antebellum era. They even sent their sons and niggers to fight the Yankees and carpetbaggers during the war. George Washington famously freed his favorite slave, who decided to spend the rest of his life at Washington's plantation, and his wife freed the rest of his slaves after her death by will.