Find 2 beautiful slave girls in the woods, and save them from their captors

>Find 2 beautiful slave girls in the woods, and save them from their captors.
>Their master ran away, so they are literally unable to leave the spot they're at on their own will.
>Oh but it's okay, they can just transfer ownership of themselves to their rescuer.

????

Only because they are super speshul magicians as well!!!

It's their fetish roleplaying as slaves, I guess

Welcome to jap isekai, enjoy your stay.

>What do you mean you don't want us to be your slaves?
>How are people reading this going to be able to self insert into a character who is interacting with women if they aren't magically compelled to put up with his shit?

I don't see the problem

What if it's my fetish to roleplay as a dense harem protag?

>not inserting as an OP magical boob slave
what are you gay

Instead i'd play the Horny Dense Harem protag.

>you don't have to be my slaves
>do you hate us?
>NO NO I LOVE PUSS... i mean... i kinda like you guys

Really, or are you baiting?

Never mind; They could change their ownership all along, so why the fuck were they slaves in the first place?

Even in the ridiculous situation that they need to be slaves to somebody, for whatever reason, they could just be slaved to each other and therefore be as free as they would be

dunno... maybe a person of a certain race in a certain country if it's not a slave and doesn't have a master would end up hanged...

You can't explain fetishes

Oh, yeah?

How would they check that?

I mean, you are totally right, but this thread objective was clearly just pointing out the plot hole there.

>both of them having light brown skin
>not having any... dunno mark, active Contract magic or something with a white master, plot is retarded anyway.

They can't be slaves to each other.
The ritual to enslave can't be done between slaves(It would be a shit ritual in that case, Besides, it's also not well known ritual). Furthermore, they needed someone they could trust( and once you fight out why they were enslaved, you'd understand how distrustful they were of anyone.). As shitty as the slave merchant was, they were still treated as first class goods, so he would never touch them so long as they play nice and he finds a buyer.

>they needed someone they could trust

Now I don't read this series, but didn't they meet the MC for five seconds before deciding to enslave themselves to him?

Seems like a pretty pulled out of the ass explanation.

Also that.

If they can get to trusting their life to people that easily then I don't see how it took that long.

The "ritual" probably took five seconds top. Also, this spirals into a bunch of questions of why they were enslaved in the first place, which probably has an answer as well, and equally as shitty.

It's Isekai, the protag needs some hot slaves to fuck and the details aren't important. There are only three basic questions you need to know before reading isekai: OP?, Harem?, Snusnu?

but in most isekai the mc doesnt even touch his harem its pretty stupid

What's ass pulled about it? That slaves can't own slaves? Because that makes sense.

No choice in this case. Her sister was being abducted by a bandit and she couldn't use her magic without permission. She needed to.

I always use the faq to guide my path, it's how you know to skip those.

>she couldn't use her magic without permission.

The ritual to enslave doesn't count as magic?

Let me rephrase, She couldn't use offensive magic without permission.
The ritual itself doesn't count. And usually slaves don't know how to use it.But they are former nobles and their favor had them learn it just in case shit hit the fan. and it did for them.

>most isekai the mc doesnt even touch his harem
It's like you only read iseka before 2010

>What's ass pulled about it? That slaves can't own slaves? Because that makes sense.

No, the part about they deciding to trust a Slave trader, and the part about them knowing the spell themselves, thea part about that being a not well known spell but still slave trading is business.

Open your eyes user, you are defending an excuse somebody made on the spot for the MC having too super loyal pet slaves.

please recommend some i read a couple and mc never does anything maybe am reading the vanilla ones

Sauce?

Wortenia Senki

Yes, most Isekai now the MC is dicking his Harem, unless he doesnt have a dick.

what happened to the third slave?

Women really can't live without being a slave to a man, huh?

thanks

It's an LN, you're not supposed to think too hard about it.

>No, the part about they deciding to trust a Slave trader, and the part about them knowing the spell themselves, thea part about that being a not well known spell but still slave trading is business.
Trust a slave trader is wrong. They trust that he won't damage the merchandise. And he won't. They are a fortune and he's not gonna jeopardize decreasing their value unless his life it on the line. The spell itself isn't well known the the average peasant(Ever slave merchant knows it though obviously), But they are former nobles. Most nobles wouldn't give a fuck but their dad had them learn it because shit was going down in their country and if worse comes to pass that knowledge would help them out if they got captured.

>Open your eyes user, you are defending an excuse somebody made on the spot for the MC having too super loyal pet slaves.
He frees them though.

There was no third slave?

>No, the part about they deciding to trust a Slave trader
what are you talking about?
And it sounds more like your reasoning is blinded by some ridiculous bias against MC having slaves. Even if it doesn't result into MC getting slaves, the setup is perfectly reasonable

I got sick and tired so I am not going to read the whole answer but to this;
>He frees them though.

No shit, how surprising and unexpected. No need for the spoiler really, and It changes nothing. Still two slaves, if only they don't have the contract magic, or whatever, they are harem fodder and, probably, calle him master, or whatever-sama.

Ok, now I am out. You keep to your shit manga/novels, I will keep to my shit manga/novels.

>whatever, they are harem fodder and, probably, call him master, or whatever-sama.
No harem. This is straight up nation building and continental conquest.Everyone gonna put sama in when they address him once this is over.

>I'll sell you as a slave
He must have learned this from a "10 easiest ways to die" book

>expecting any kind of forethought or integrity from an isekai web novel
Look user. I knew two western guys who wrote what were basically isekai stories years before isekai as a genre got popular. These kind of people are either out of touch with reality or just plain dumb. They'll write stupid shit and not even realize how stupid it is.

Poster asks for example.

Reply of "yes there are plenty" without any examples.

Fucking children.

He's so japanese that he has to apologize for using the girls as bait to kill the bandits and not saving them earlier
Now they're naked on his room, I wonder what's going to happen next

>Now they're naked on his room, I wonder what's going to happen next
Dogeza, hopefully.

We need more hedonistic MCs.

welp, on the bright side I'll finally get that 2 girls 1 boy adventure I've been looking for, on the downside this means both girls will want his cock instead of them being bros togethr doing stupid shit. I can see it getting a 12 episode anime later this year if they're moe enough, and the lead is self inserty enough