Sexual Consent App

>Inspired by the #MeToo movement and Sweden considering changes to its rape laws — where partners would have to get explicit consent via contracts before sexual contact — blockchain company LegalThings One came up with LegalFling, an app where people can quickly swipe to give consent
>“LegalFling proposes an easy solution to this problem: You ask for consent through the app and indicate upfront what the dos and don’ts are in the bedroom. You accept or decline with the swipe of a finger.”
>But the app just doesn’t just come with a feature asking for consent for sexual intercourse, it also has numerous predefined features you can discuss and then mutually agree on. Partners can agree on everything from BDSM to using a condom to videoing sex

what does Sup Forums think of this sexual consent app?

news.com.au/technology/online/security/a-new-app-is-about-to-change-the-way-we-have-sex-and-it-all-has-to-do-with-the-metoo-movement/news-story/927445ad6ad3b58da96ad70064fe6d90

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/17807/british-police-just-imprisoned-man-posting-mean-joshua-yasmeh
baka.com.au/entertainment/movies/mark-wahlberg-donates-us15-million-reshoot-fee-to-times-up-fund-20180113-h0hzm8.html
twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/951842834780446720
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/951165875729715200
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think this is literally the future. It's the only logical solution, apart from destroying feminism, which is never going to happen.

cant you just say you withdrew consent during sex and you can still make accusations?

Fuck this world

Exacto Friendos. Until women are considered property or at least non voters again everything will remain in decline.

>plz respond

>background of some hot bitch
>clearly a guy's phone
>Jake is requesting sexual consent.

I think some poor fucker is going to learn the hard way that it doesn't hold up in court after all

Hope that roastie puss is worth it retards

>pants on head retarded sweden
>this world

I think it's probably best that this becomes mainstream and saves the majority of guys wrongly accused of rape.

This shall lead to "accidental" consent.

you bring shame to your famiry

is that a cloth curtain directly behind the stove?

Just the next step in lowering white births, fuck you nordkikes

>Marriage is the future
hmmmmm.....

this is fucking autistic and retarded, and these people should be ashamed for building such a society

Fact: Whenever someone invents an "app" to solve some social problem, the proposed solution will be the most autistic thing you've ever heard in your life.

Did you not see Britain's Got Thought Police yet? dailywire.com/news/17807/british-police-just-imprisoned-man-posting-mean-joshua-yasmeh

Or the whole Wahlbergate shit where he legally negotiated more money for his contract and his female costar started screeching? baka.com.au/entertainment/movies/mark-wahlberg-donates-us15-million-reshoot-fee-to-times-up-fund-20180113-h0hzm8.html

I thought this was contained in like Canada and parts of Europe like Sweden. Everything is going to shit or is in shit.

not to mention 'forced swiping' consent

Looks like a pattern on glass, also there is no way that flame is on it'd be burning the cats tail and singing all it's hairs.

If we don't bring back real patriarchy, humanity will become an anthill of useless men in an automated world where security to women is provided by the state and not by her husband/father. A world where talented men spend time inventing and perfecting the machinery for what? For women to fuck niggers.
Universal basic income is a stupidity. We need a universal MALE income.

You're about 20 years too late, faggot. It's already happening.

so i trick them into sex and rape them?

>YFW you realize marriage was the original contract of consent
>feminism destroyed marriage
>feminism told women to embrace and flaunt sexuality
>this led to an influx of sexual assault
>feminism started #MeToo movement
>creates a new form of contract
wew lads.

>gives chads a list of women they fucked to show their mates
>create a virtual tally for women, where a website database could be made with chads sharing their results and exposing the local whores
take that, patriarchy

Surely the blockchain can be leveraged to solve this problem.

ConsentCoins, anyone?

>now google knows even when you engage in consensual sex

Good goyims.

What is happening now is only a lightning before the storm. In our society a woman in order to secure herself unearned money still needs to trap a man who earned it first. With UBI she doesn't need that at all and men literally become redundant idiots who will decide to leave reality for a vr fake world. The future is much worse than this.

Yeah, and then the roastie claimed you forced her to give consent.

This is literally useless. Until women lose the right to vote you can't win.

>he doesnt know that women always have photos of themselves as their background

Its degenerate
All fornicators should be executed

>Based on blockchain, so eventually women ask people for their tallies as a shit test, eternal chan virgins BTFO

...sounds great...

sometimes japs have the smallest dicks not in literal sense, but figurative

why can not it be both?

Someone needs to slaughter the reptilian makes of this app

i used to be anti dog, but then i realized i'm just pro cat. doggies are cool too, but their bro-ness is more based on their owners than on their natural state.
cats are naturally better companions. disagree and be a literal retard.

tell me that when you go in a bar
fuck a drunk bitch
then she lay charge on you

did happen to me

>hack girls phone
>consent to the most degrading filth imaginable
>rape the shit out of her
Looks like I'm going to lose my virginity soon. Wish me luck, Sup Forums.

>Haha just take away their right to vote and they'll start acting right again
No. The cuntstorm would destroy humanity. What actually needs to happen is for women to be held accountable for their actions and decisions. At this point a woman can get away with literal murder by batting her eyelashes and pretending to be retarded. Take away the pussy pass and the moral hazard disappears.

>take away pussy pass
is this why they are so afraid of sex dolls?

let's just call the rape app what it is

Useless. You just say the consent was obtained under duress.

They'll introduce a clause where women can claim rape but have to file a claim within 15 years of the incident.

>chads continue to get laid without gay consent app
>false accusations continue for loser virgins anyway

already 2 steps ahead I see

Im terrified my ex who recently broke up with me, who changed her mind but ive blocked her on everything and refuse to take her back, will retaliate and accuse me of something when i genuinely never did anything. Should i be concerned Sup Forums?

Winrar

They are right to be afraid.

looks like Ahmed's presence finally got to you. I'd rather be raped by a Sven than a Muhammad(i'm a tranny)

sssh hes not ready for that redpill

This.

As bad as it is now, it will only get worse unless we do something about it.

>I was drunk the swipe doesn't count

>OR

>My phone was stolen and he swiped for me.

>Back to square one
Did anyone think about this before they reported on it?

This isn't the first time this sort of thing has been tried. Feminists freaked out that it might be used against women who change their mind during sex.

>Soyboi tech Autists
>Common sense

Yeah......

For chads nothing will change since they'll never use this shit. It's just another layer of shame for the other 80% of men, at least the ones who haven't given up

A new poster campaign is underway called #MyBordersMyChoice, taking place Jan 21 at night in 25+ Western countries (including Portugal). The campaign modifies feminist slogans to show an analogy between violating personal boundaries and national boundaries, twisting the feminist slogans into nationalism.

#MyBordersMyChoice
Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
Bonus points for feminism related areas
Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
Translations are available for over 25 countries
Only use posters from the official website:
mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

>MBMC has already been promoted by:
>The Golden One
twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/951842834780446720
>Millennial Woes (retweeted this Dec 9, new tweet coming soon)
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
>Tara McCarthy
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/951165875729715200
>LA Werewolf
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E

Oy vey! That means i have to buy more (((ink cartridges))) for the bloody printer.

so be it user, so be it
user from Switzerland (who owns a print shop) just printed out 35 000, pic related
a print shop in Ireland also pumped out a ton

this is going to be huge

Yes, you're fucked. Don't date thots.

If someone wants to make a false rape accusation they can just lie and say they were forced to accept. It won't hold up in court.

but google wants to find a way to profit off every aspect of your life...even sex

Somehow I doubt sand niggers will be filling out an application before they rape Swedish women.

Imagine being so naive as to think this would protect you. If this thing becomes popular it will be heralded as a blow to rape culture and empowering womyn with affirmative consent, right up until it's condemned as a license to rape.