twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
i.magaimg.net/img/2c1w.png
twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/951842834780446720
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/951165875729715200
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940316555971309568
twitter.com/PosobiecMedia/status/939786121441169408
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Such a bad painting. Needs more Loomis.

Pretty deep really.

>Shh. Look at me. We America now.

cumpare Trumps ugly skin and face compared with MLKs thats all yall need to know bout ugly ass white folks

No evidence of Trump being racist exists.
Inb4 "denying housing to black people" which was done by one of Trump's property managers and there is absolutely 0 evidence that Trump ordered any of this

You don't tweet with your mouth.

There WILL be an autist who needs to point out Batman is not in the same universe
>inb4 me

MLK was against silencing opinions though, he was a fucking civil rights leader

This just shows how disconnected liberals have become from their core values

>the execution is at the level of a talented 6th grader
>Trump would absolutely tower over MLK
>MLK would never attempt to silence somebody's voice
fake and gay

Sometimes freedom of speech means the people in power need to shut up so the disenfranchised can speak at last

racism isnt an opinion
its a form of hatred and violence
tell the 7 million jewish victims of the holocaust that hitlers racism was just an "opinion"

It's free masonic symbology

Are we being raided? If anything “oppressed” PoCs have more of a voice now than ever

Imagine if a Black emulated MLK instead of lawless thugs. Maybe someone besides Rev Jackson who could be a fatherly role model. Ya know like Cosby before he was character assassinated by thots and hollywood jew (((cabal))) preemptively.

Instead the black community followed Mr Malcolm X and MLK blvd remains the deadliest/dangerous roads in Americas Cities.

Makes Ya think...

>7 million

It was 20 million you fucking nazi, how dare you forget the 30 million

Thank you! If only they understood this. So sad that some people still like to blame the Jews for their problems, when we are just trying to live our lives in peace. We just work and go to school, and you have these hateful people who want to bring back some delusional fourth reich to get “revenge” on is for something that we did not do! So sad and pathetic.

That's assault.

So it's 7 gorillion now instead of 6? Oh I've been a very bad goy for not keeping up with the Holocaust Death Toll 2017 Edition!

So because he got the number wrong the Holocaust is suddenly a hoax? Do you base your historical conclusions on errors made on Sup Forums? What is it with you people? There are successful Jews living nice lives and generating wealth for their families, and you could be doing the same thing but instead you don’t, and you blame the Jews. I’m a Jew, what did I personally do to you?

Except his daughter absolutely loves Trump.

thinks these people have two fucking brain cells between them. Also what happened to love trumps hate

If MLK was alive you’d be reading Tweet From a Birmingham Jail posted complete with sassy Beyoncé gif. #IWUZKANG

Obviously not all Jews are engaging in the active extermination against my people, but there is a plethora of evidence that shows there is a certain class of Jews whom are in power internationally, and actively trying to destroy White Western Civilization. These are our societies our ancestors built for us. Not you, or your ilk, or the other third world hordes of the world. Eventually your people will bend the knee or we will destroy you...

MLK was strongly right wing, leaf

Disney bought Fox, so now they are.

A Thomas Sowell gif?

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

When will 20th century politics go away.
Maybe when boomer die.

The funny thing is that if we started systematically judging people on the content of their character, we'd still effectively end up judging people on the colour of their skin.

>those fucking sausage fingers
>Not understanding shading, color or depth
>Wrinkles in the wrong place
>Wrong perspective on MLK
>Ears too small on MLK

Fucking Embarrassing I tell ya hwat

Whoah that’s deep

Why is that nigger touching the president?

>hands up don't tweet
>No Silence No Peace
>Your Twit hole is a Shit Hole

KEK

>black protestor
>peaceful and dressed in a suit
pick one in this year lol. They use MLK as an image while abandoning all of his teachings, pretty low of them.

No blacks or SJW's who want to use images of MLK know he was actually conservative as all get out.

He wanted civil rights along with blacks basically assimilating into white culture. You can take that any way you want, I personally think your ancestral identity and doing as the romans can be balanced.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

damn right, loomis 4 life
also sage these cancerous threads

This is a key element that was lost decades ago.

Dudes used to buck the system in their sunday best and managed to not loot their own damn towns.

mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

Posters go up Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world. Until then the objective is to promote MBMC online to maximize printed posters & feet on the ground.

>Tweet out these instructions:

#MyBordersMyChoice
Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
Bonus points for feminism related areas
Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
Translations are available for over 25 countries
Only use posters from the official website:
mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

>Spread these copy pastas everywhere (instructions + PDF links):

pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
pastebin.com/cwjghDjB (for plebbit)

>SPLC condemned MBMC as "hate":
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
>Twitter started to censor #MyBordersMyChoice after it surpassed #MyBodyMyChoice in popularity:
i.magaimg.net/img/2c1w.png

>MBMC has already been promoted by:
>The Golden One
twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/951842834780446720
>Millennial Woes (retweeted this Dec 9, new tweet coming soon)
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
>Tara McCarthy
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/951165875729715200
>LA Werewolf
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
>Peter Sweden
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940316555971309568
>Jack Posobiec
twitter.com/PosobiecMedia/status/939786121441169408
>Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
>Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
>Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/

Ignore shills & stick to the plan. Do not use their "brown hand" version of the poster, it's a sabotage attempt.
Godspeed anons.

Honestly blacks would be better off if they followed the teachings of Malcolm X. Whites don’t give a shit about your gospel preaching love everyone. Blacks should succeed on their own rather than relying on consensus from whites aka “white people do something”

Cause the only result you’ll ever get from white people who actually have the ability to change things will be “fuck niggers”

Dudes over 70 you typical dumbass nigger.
No one looks good after 70.

MLK was a wifebeater and aldulterer and Malcolm X empathized with neo-nazis/advocated for ethnostates

he's 70 you autistic fuck

pOWERFUL

topkek

didn't disney buy marvel, DC and pixar and star wars too?

Did you just say 7 gorrilion you bigoted piece of fucking shit? How fucking dare you not mention the other 12 million that died at the hands of evil Nazis. You're a fucking Nazi.

I’m honestly shocked they had the restraint to not draw MLK just punching Trump.

>who want to bring back some delusional fourth Reich
I die a little inside when people talk about the fourth Reich. It won't happen unless Germany becomes an empire again.
The "third reich" under Hitler was the third German Empire. The second one was the German Empire formed c. 1871 by Bismarck, and fell at the end of World War I. The first Reich was either the Holy Roman Empire or its successor, the Austrian Empire. I believe it was the HRE.

Except MLK is literally considered racist by sjws.

THAS RITE

>Yeah noggs don't want to hear the truth we know. The last thing they would want is for us to start saying what we really think and acting in our own self interests.
saved

He can still tweet so whats the point of this ?

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

This is stupid : he can type with his mouth closed.