Career Advice

What does Sup Forums do for a living?

Do you have any advice, tips, or warnings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JABdS-HN5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have never seen a decently funny meme become reddit normie central in such a rapid amount of time.

currently scholarship on electrical engineering college gives me enough money for gas and going on drinks with colleagues even though I have a small cryptomining botnet on the side for extra cash

don't really need a lot of money, but if I did I would FIND DE WAY

I have never seen a bigger faggot like you other than OP.

pol. do. for. a. living.
hahahahahahahahhaha
what planet are you on mate

this, it was a good meme for a few days until all the children/reddit go a hold of it

start a business. working for somebody else is a ripoff and the economy sucks

Sit at home and collect my neetbucks

Cardiopulmonary perfusion is the way friend
1)more people are leaving than joining the profession
2)no one knows wtf perfusion is = no competition
3)low worker pool means employers are fighting over everyone = better pay and benefits
4)only a masters and you make 6 figures with some experience

I made a career out of being a firefighter/EMT. I am truly doing what I love for a living.

I just started working two weeks ago and I didn't get paid yet wtf is my boss a jew?

going in for stem, the only career field for men. others are for women or faggots.

stop being meme hipsters

>this

I'm a prosecutor, ask me whatever and I'll answer if it doesn't dox me

It really fucking frightens me that someone in charge of the critical health of other humans comes to this board.

How do you stomach saving people you hate?

did a moonman appear in vrchat yet?

what do you expect the average Sup Forums user to do for a living? be a NEET?

how often do you have to go after cops

yes

I come onto Sup Forums and post disinformation for JDIF and ShareBlue

at least you don't do that for the alt-right

I work construction. My advice is don’t work construction.

I make prosthetics limbs

It's alright. On individual contracts, so naturally I get paid half everyone else

finishing up PhD in psych.

I would not recommend going this route. extremely difficult, constant existential crises, extremely expensive, probably taking years off my life from the stress and fuck dissertations. lastly no guarantee of employment after graduation.

Have you ever seen the Ugandan blockbuster called ''Who Killed Captain Alex'' that inspired this meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=1JABdS-HN5A

Pure kino.

never but I would, most are faggots that do it because they think it makes them badass, in total ignorance of how gay the look compared to the military

I do have to be cordial with them and hold their hands basically when we go in front of the judge, it's funny because they get shakey as fuck

I run an engineering firm. Specialize in computational modeling. I employ six people. From no college education to PhD. All white. I've tried other races in the past but it's never worked out.

I'm 31. Own my own house, am debt free. Worked full time (being network administrator for a medium size business) to put myself through college debt free.

I've been coming to Sup Forums for over 10 years. I like pol because it's it's truly unique on the internet. I've got a lot of obligations but try and visit at least once a day.

When do you start your firm? Is it right after college?

self-employed attorney doing mostly investment immigration coming into the USA. We sell green cards to wealthy Asians. You'd be shocked how many will pony up 500,000 USD to escape the shithole of China only to have their application rejected by USCIS for seemingly no fucking reason.
>Meanwhile 800,000 illegals + 3 million of their family members are about to be granted citizenship for breaking the law.
God bless America, I guess.

If you have a head for sales real estate is the endgame of 1%ers. My brother, fuck him I'm so jealous, got into real estate in his early 20's. Earned a lot but never squandered it. Almost everything but the bare essentials went back into real estate. He just turned 32 and has retired, making almost 20k a month off the rent he earns from his investments. Plus another 3.8 million in about a decade or 2 when those properties are actually sold. He paid for them in full and now gets to harvest pure profit from the rent and he finds people with money but less then perfect credit that are eventually going to buy the property from him. Basically he is a personal bank for people looking for houses but regular banks won't give them the loan. Even if they end up flaking off. So what? He got paid monthly handsomely and now he can relist it still get that monthly and still get the buy out at the end. Every time someone gives up on buying the house he gets to hit the reset button. He is trying to help me get into as well but I'm struggling actually selling. Still he is absolutely set for life if he keeps repeating this process and he put in only a few hours a week meeting prospective new renters.

I chef it up at a retirement home. Everybodys old school so the left wing hippie talk is bare minimum. At 28 im considered a baby aong my middle aged philipino co workers.

I work morning shift no later than 3pm, im unionised with benefits and thr company is cool with me getting over time.

If you take a gun into a business, say a theater, that has posted a NO WEAPONS 30.06 in a state that doesn't carry a legal punishment for violating that sign. Then have to use your weapon in self defense of yourself or another and the kill is clean. How likely is it you're going to get fucked over for having it in the first place by the business or the deceased family?

Yes, only female niggers from third world shitholes should be in charge of critical health situations

They take care of your grandma lol

welfare NEET

>How gay they look compared to the military
Haha

I graduated from college when I was 22. I worked at a large firm for five years, but wasn't happy with the bureaucracy. Started my company with at the age of 27. It's done very well in the past 3.5 years. I offer a very niche service and have worked with many fortune 500 companies. I work 60-80 hours a week and take home around $60k US, with everything else going into growing the business. I love being in control of my career, as opposed to a large company where you're often at the mercy of bureaucratic issues you have little control over.

Where are you based, and what kind of services?

I work IT for 60k a year.

I like doing it and it keeps me comfy.

You ever seen office space? Construction can be a blessing compared to a horrible office job.

If you're autistic, look on udemy for a good cert to aim for and fork over 1 dollarydoos for a course. It's worth it.

>Advice
Do what you want for a living. You are going to get 100+ replies to go STEM because it is the only degree that matters. In reality, they make less than nurses. Find something you do not hate. pays enough for what you want, and has a schedule you tolerate. If not, you will be unhappy.

ND Here. This is accurate.

I'll second this, if you're young and motivated it really sucks to have a boss. As I got older I realized more and more that bosses want to put you in a box to fill out their job description. It's a cliche but it's true. Once I started working for myself I suddenly made just as much money as before but had a bunch more free time and could pursue other things and hobbies.

Southeastern USA. Can't discuss specifics beyond computational modeling and consulting - anything more would dox me if someone in my industry came across this. I saw a niche and jumped for it. I still make less than I did working for a large firm, but hope to have my company to a point where others can run it in the next 5-10 years, providing me largely passive income.

You noticing a lot more colored folks popping up these last 5 years? Used to be you could go weeks without seeing a tan.

My job involves waking up at 6:30am, being at work for 7:45am for the morning meeting, then doing whatever I want and going home whenever I want for the rest of the day.

As long as I get in enough contacts, keep current clients happy and drum up appointments with new business then I get very little micromanagement. It's quota based work, lots of firms in touch all the time having minor issues and time wasting is the hardest thing to avoid, but typically my days aren't much more than 10 hours. Sometimes I go in on the weekends to clear up our company database and plan my next week, but it's not that bad. I make around 60k a year but it goes up or down depending on how much I sell and which accounts I land.

It was never good.

Mexicans, Niggers, etc. I have family in the NW up by Williston. There are more out of state plates than ND ones. Everyone is carrying now, cuz of all the scum looking for jobs. The Walmart is AIDS.

IT, Office Job it's got some good milfs though

I graduated in MIS and have been trying to figure out what I should do starting out. Would you happen to have any advice?

>in a state that doesn't carry a legal punishment for violating that sign

if the above is true you're safe from the law in that regard

This fag isn't a prosecutor.
If they really wanted to, they could attempt to stick trespassing charges, but it won't go amywhere

>used to live and work downtown Vancouver
>"great" job in upper management for a large hydro company
>excellent money, people seemed to respect the position
>in reality I just stared at inventory spreadsheets for 8 hours a day and occasionally directed workflow for a small department of autistic poo's

>realize how fucking lame my future was going to be
>abruptly quit job
>move to small mountain town in middle of nowhere
>work as forklift driver for a while loading trains, make 1/3rd of old salary
>buy a midsize rural property for less than an apartment back home
>start hobby farm
>growing vegetables is fun and rewarding
>more rewarding than saving freight costs on inventory I never saw or cutting a big volume discount
>currently testing the water with becoming a full-time farmer selling to the local market

humans are meant to be outside in nature. best decision I ever made was to flee the city and the office / cubicle lifestyle, even if it means doing grunt work