Why does the left think calling someone a racist is an insult? I'm not ashamed in the slightest bit to be racist...

Why does the left think calling someone a racist is an insult? I'm not ashamed in the slightest bit to be racist, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7E07q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we live in a stupid fucking society ruled by low iq emotions

The liberal mind literally can't even.
>being right at any cost is their god.

Because they are birds in a bush.

My problem is that they think they can use it to win the argument without any logical backing or evidence

Because it is one, faggot.

Racists are villains.

Slide thread--"Sup Forumstard" thread.
Sage.

It's an insult, you should be ashamed of being like that.

> I am an anonymous faceless fag living in my circle jerk anonymous forum and I don't care if you larping nazis call me racist.

Go out the fucking street and say that to a black man to to his face with out your larping boyfriends around

The irony is that this is true because liberals have diluted the word so much that it isn't taken as a serious insult anymore. I embrace it, If someone is calling me a racist it probably means I just BTFO of them in an argument

You're right, user. I don't usually call black men 'racist'.

I tell them to get a job.

I'm ashamed of the time in my life when I wasn't a racist, back before I woke up.

How's your raid going here? Not too good.

I legit use to bother me. But after 8 years of being called racist every single day for disagreeing with Obama even though I wasn't made me stop caring.
A decade of my life being called that. I legit don't care anymore.

I agree with this.

Gorillas literally have better skull structure than niggers

> we fling bad men into the sun
Typical females, know nothing about orbital mechanics.

I've always accepted it with a smile and the leftists don't know how to respond.

>only whites can be racist
>all whites are inherently racist

so no... it really just means "white" these days. it's not even an insult anymore.

I'm 6'6" 230 and every time i say it they chimp out but are too afraid to attack. Cry more.

White master race bitch

>"ashamed" to be racist
what's the context?
never any shame in being racist. sometimes makes more sense not to be.

That liberals overuse the insult just makes it unclear who actually IS a racist... It doesn't change whether being a racist is a bad thing (it is)

It's a good question to think about. Any genuine racist would not be ashamed to be called 'racist.' Only someone who does not want to be seen as racist is vulnerable to being called 'racist.'

Think about it. The term only works as an insult if you don't want to be perceived as racist in the first place.

>It doesn't change whether being a racist is a bad thing

fpbp

a little racism here and there is good for your health, psychological and physiological

I’d rather be a racist than a little bitch living in fear of what other people think of me.

You krauts could probably use a little more racism here and there

This. Not every race is full of degenerates, always diamonds in the rough.

it doesn't bother me but it bothers my name in all caps

yeah but that applies to any insult. it's only insulting to be called a motherfucking cock sucker if you don't want to be seen as someone who sucks cock and fucks your own mother.

>for a white, nothing worse than being racist
>for anyone else, nothing better than supremacy or separatism
my noggin has been joggin on this for six thousand plus years

>implying you get to choose between them

pout all you want, it doesn't change reality.

Nah.
Destroy the identity of groups of people is pure fucking evil.

Is Google white?

Manifest destiny is only sinful for white people user whats so hard to figure out

I'm a quadroon and I fucking hate non-whites.
>inb4 mutt
Yeah i know I'm a mutt.

You're right. It doesn't change the reality that negroes are unintelligent, violent pack animals that cannot exist in civilization

I'm not huwite bruh, just doing the dinosaur

>>for anyone else, nothing better than supremacy or separatism
No, what they say is "blacks can't be racist"... They still recognize that it would be bad for them to be a racist.

That's bad too.

>That's bad too.
Oh noes!!

it's because as a quadroon in the USA you're allowed to think and behave more freely. There's no risk involved. If you want to make a difference, figure out something to do that requires risk.

The bigger they are the harder they fall

they're gay

>That's bad too.
Then stop doing it. Racism is 100% reactionary to liberals and their insanity.

I am the last of my generation that will speak my language. The next generation will speak English.

fuck off protagonist-american

Why? What will happen?
Are blacks prone to violence or something?

Actually I do, it’s a shame you’re to much of a pussy to think outside your comfort zone.

>fat virgin keksitanians not ashamed of being called a racist

How shocking

Speak English, bigot.

Not necessarily true if you're made of muscle rather than fat

Suck my yellow cock , whale fugger

you replied to the wrong comment, but I'm always sorry to hear about languages dying out

Go vittu your perkele in my whale serkele, you dumb vittuface. Your language is as meme as mine.

>but I'm always sorry to hear about languages dying out
lol

Just look at how civilized black people become once you raise them in a 1st world country for several generations

what

It's over. Finito. Done. Not applicable anymore. Reality. Arthur C. Clarke. Poul Anderson. A word never to be spoken ever again.

I'm assuming you're a schizophrenic

OP is a fag that posts on sherdog confirmed.

That assumption would be very profitable 4U. Almost like "sluggish schizophrenia" in the USSR.

>t. grossly out of shape basement dweller paranoid other people may not be as physically unfit as he is

you write like an insaneman

Everyone here is very impressed

I've been to Kenya twice and I want to say this false but first hand experience, they're really nothing special.

>I'm not ashamed in the slightest bit to be racist, are you?

You're still abiding by the far-left cult dogma by admitting to being "racist". You should treat being called racist much like you would treat a Scientologist cultist calling you a "thetan".

It really is impressive, isn't it

It's a scare tactic basically. In the US and Western Europe you can get fired from your job and get ostracized from society if you're a "racist". But in and of itself there's nothing wrong with being a racist. What does it do, make you poorer, shorten your lifespan or your dick? It's just a word, and it only has power if we allow it to have power.

So if someone tells you "dats raayciss!" just shrug your shoulders and reply: "what of it?" And eventually the word will loose its power.

Indubitably.
>Select all images with a bus

>2018
>he doesn't use legacy captcha

>Who the fuck doesn't use legacy captcha?

/thread

Select whatever images you want to

its an insult when they get called racist so they think its universal

racism has existed since the first man met the first nigger

Racist and every ist is so fucking overused now, it literally has no meaning, it might as well just mean because of how absolutely meaningless it has become, when the other side calls you "racist", they already lost and are just resorting to dumb name calling

exactamundo

i need a link

That makes it impossible to post
>selects storefronts

archive.is/7E07q

like if you had a job or a family or something like that.
what a thought, for you.

Kinda reminds you of the scare tactics they used for drugs back in the 80’s and 90’s.

Mind control is mind control, what else isnew?

YOU FUCKING FACTUALIST

>Pakistanis, Egyptians and Turks pay any attention at all to The New York Times.

This. OP is a faggot. If you really don't mind, how about outing yourself right now so everyone else would know?

No it doesn't. Just select what you want. It will let you through eventually. Don't let it dictate your life

try replying to the right post or just go to fucking bed magnus

You're also a moron.

>Structured Investment Vehicles
Pull the other one, *******

>Racists are villains.
Only if you listen to jews.

This is the best definition I have ever seen. Thanks user.

>This is the best definition I have ever seen
Not at all, fellow negro. The US Federal Government needs to pull a Waco on the Amish.