Claims not to be "antisemitic"

>claims not to be "antisemitic"
>can't go one sentence without using the word 'Zionist'

Who does he think he's fooling?

One guy controls all the information in your country because you voted like a retard.

dr duke is a hero

Fucking plastic surgery disaster.

What? You mean one tribe right?
He is actually. He's inspired me to get my diet in order and do occasional fasting as well. Working on the smoking thing.

>it's antisemitism to point out facts

There's pointing out facts, and then there's pointing out the same facts about a small group of people repeatedly, every day. Don't pretend you don't see the difference.

The correct term is "counter-Semitic." renseradioarchives dot com slash dduke

How does repeating a fact make it any less of a fact?

Tell me, OP, what's counter-semitic about the word "Zionist"?

i'm sorry but david duke is a faggot

Not an argument

Dr. Duke is a hero and gentleman.

You jews are afraid of Goy Strength

dr duke did that fitness show advocating basically intermittent fasting

every day you wake up you are fasted, making ketones. break-fast: skip it. you get more aggressive and your body uses the fat on it for energy. use your body the right way.

Imagine if I had a radio show where I just talked about evil things white people do, every day. You would call me "anti-white". Dr. Duke tries to present as a "professional" but he's really just pushing Jew hatred.

The JQ is one of the most fundamental aspects of the current world order. It bears repeating. Also, you're implying that we aren't bombarded with anti-White sentiment by the media every day.

Prove what he's saying wrong. You have no argument. He quotes Haaretz and mainstream media sources. The Jews openly brag about what they are doing.

Whoever pins back his face in the morning is doing a great job. Looking aerodynamic in a very dignified way.

Not to the same extent that David Duke bombards the Jews.

You don't understand that the world is more complicated than your hateful "it's da jooz" worldview. Antisemitism is just an outlet for you to feel better about yourself so you can avoid solving the real problems in your life.

Eric, is that you?...

It must be boring in Tel Aviv today huh?

Like this?

BS generalization. Your knowledge of what I do with my life extends as far as your generalized opinion of what the typical Sup Forums poster is like. Besides, that I'm aware the world is more complicated than jews like you collectively subverting Western societies. Turns out, your subversion of Western societies happens to be one of the things I'm most concerned about, being a White Westerner.

Or this?

Because goyim can be Zionists too. See: most American protestants

this is some fucking good subtle redpill
we need to start using subversive tactics like the jews to win tbqh

>claims to be anti racist
>can’t go a sentence without saying white supremacy.

Who do Jews think their fooling?

I heard Canada had a surplus of funds before it's people voted in that retard is that true?

True

my man out here looking like a scoop of Neapolitan ice cream

Delicious

Yes he looks like a weirdo but that doesn't disprove anything he says.

So big muscle, fake dick to replace little one, big truck. Got it

He’s no antisemitic at all. He even dedicated his book Jewish Supremacy to a Noble Jew by the name of Israel Shahak
Speaking the truth about Jewish Supremacy and the stranglehold that AIPAC and other Zionist organizations have on our government as well as our media in no way shape or form means you jews. Whatever is antisemitic is not true and whatever is true is not antisemitic
t. Noble Jew

Shut the fuck up. Duke is my waifu

strong fast lol. That is nothing more than meal timing. State of predominant fat burning won't be achieved until like 72 hours of fasting.

not really
you will obviously burn fat in a state of starvation
but if you consume fat and get adapted to a high fat diet, your body will use the ketones from a fasted state and it will take your fat stores for energy
dr duke is right about this

If you are on ketosis it's irrelevant whether you are fasting or not, you will still be running on ketones.

you're in ketosis every morning. there's a difference between producing ketones and being fat-adapted

His problem isn't that he asserts that jews are the ultimate cause of so many issues, but that he always gets heated and brings every subject back to them within minutes. It doesn't work well for him since tv audiences (or however normies are commonly exposed to him) assume he's crazy and obsessed with a conspiracy theory. He immediately jumps to facts which most people can't agree with without the lengthy exposure to increasingly larger redpills that, for example, pol users consume.

The main issue is that the interviewer always introduces him as KKK grand wizard and begins to attack him. He's on the defensive from the beginning
and it becomes an argument rather than a discussion. The other is that (whether due to a lack of intelligence, poor control of his emotions, and/or not being a particularly eloquent speaker) he doesn't come off as intelligent, thoughtful, or convincing. He would seem like a raving lunatic if I didn't already agree with the points he brings up. Even when speaking with a like-minded person or by himself, he manages to become emotional, filled with the frustration so many of us feel just knowing these things.