Is Drumpf about to be BTFO by a journalist? He probably doesn't even know where Wakanda is, LOL!

Is Drumpf about to be BTFO by a journalist? He probably doesn't even know where Wakanda is, LOL!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/264216-poll-forty-four-percent-of-dems-would-take-refugees-from?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cute

>wakanda
why are the soyim obsessed with comics?

"its a shithole"

this is some abstract viral marketing for cape shit

Also surprise surprise, the leftists with their usual "gotcha" question bullshit. LMAO Drumpf doesn't even know the name of every country on the planet and when we ask him about one with a believable sounding name, he believes it's a real country. GOTCHA! WHAT A RETARD! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shes also implying reporters are poor

I would jizz in my pants if he responded offhandedly like, "They need to stop hoarding the cure for cancer."

>wakanda
>even sounds like a shithole
>doesn’t need to learn anything about it

15k replies 45k likes.
I don't get it

Wakanda is the greatest country in all of Africa. Too bad it’s totally fictional and the rest of Africa is a shithole.

Life is shit for them but they are mentally incapable of questioning it or their entire life view falls apart (speaking from experience). So they escape into idealistic worlds.

Bots.

not to mention many other people offering to pitch in money for this HECKIN' HILARIOUS bamboozle

Wakanda is the black peoples Atlantis.

I'd gladly pay $500 to anyone who punches this whore in her face

Gee. Why is "fake news" a thing again? :^)

>interfering with the President's duties by wasting his time with intentionally malicious bullshit
This sounds pretty seditious and/or treasonous (we are still technically at war and thus wartime sedition and treason provisions are in effect).

>offers cash for a question
>knows how much journalists make
>sets up crowdfund so other people can donate more
>has journalist friend ask qusetion
>split money from crowdfund between herself and journalist buddy
Is she jewish?

>Sara Benincasa
>?????
>Verified
>15,500+ retweets
>43,000+ likes

>Trump: Wakanda? Never heard of it, sounds like nobodies who aren't even known on the world stage
>Liberals: LOL WE GOT HIM GOOD TWO SCOOOOOOPS

It's not even comics it's movie based on comics. They'd never give a fuck about Black Panther if he wasn't put in their socially acceptable normie medium of film.

I hate when people do that in general. It's "I'm pretending to be retarded" tier because the the "gotcha" only works on the person so accepted the lie, not the fucking liar. How is it not morally reprehensible to lie to make someone else look like a fool? All they do is out themselves as malicious liars.

Its the only place you will find a successful Black nation

google.com/amp/thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/264216-poll-forty-four-percent-of-dems-would-take-refugees-from?amp

Can we ask Nancy if we should take refugees from there

Offering 1 bitcoin to the journalist that asks Trump if he knows the way

it'd somehow make him a bad guy if he stock answered it?
he ran on we aren't the fucking world police.
>wakanda?
>let putin deal with that shithole

What the fuck is wakanda? That sounds like a made up shithole

My best guess is the one in the Black Panther movie?

This is actually funny.

This is just dumb and tryhard.

>Sara Benincasa
>former writer for Jezebel and current """comedian"""
Hmm her Wiki page conveniently doesn't list her religion. I wonder why that is. Makes me curious what it might be. What could it be....

Nobody knows where Wajigga is. It’s hidden.

Reminder that Wakanda is anti-immigration and had giant walls protecting it.

I can’t even imagine an answer that would make it worthwhile
>what’s wakanda?
>no comment
>next question
>it’s a shithole
That last one is the only answer possible that would give liberals some weak ass ammo.

Sidenote, has anyone noticed that the fictional african nation is a black ethnostate but Ragnarok, and other norses pagan expressions within the Marvel universe are multiracial?

>Drumpf
I'm sorry, I don't know who that is. Do you mind saying it again without any cocks in your mouth?

ask this guy if he knows da way

I would pay 300 dollars if they do that and Trump goes "That's a fake Marvel country."

>80% black
>shithole

>100% black
>Wakanda is the world's most technologically advanced country. For example, Wakandan computer technology is more powerful than that of the rest of the world and completely immune to outside hacking, as it is not based on binary electronics; it can, however, emulate the behavior of such electronics at hugely enhanced efficiencies, allowing it to easily hack almost any conventional system.

Hickory dickory dock.
The bitch was sucking my cock.

When will you stop beating your wife, user?

They should ask black politicians about Wakanda and record it.

>Haha let me use this fake place to make the president look stupid! Just another reason to impeach him!

Leftists actually believe this.

>they don't teach us in school
Like black kids fucking pay attention in school

>it's always teh jooz
Except when it isn't.