So I'm applying for a scholarship at a local university...

So I'm applying for a scholarship at a local university, and I need to write an essay about a world leader whose character attributes I admire. I though you guys might have some fun with this.

I'm obviously not going to go full 14/88, but I want to write an essay that will tell them what they want to here (while maybe slipping in a hidden meaning or easter egg, if you know what I mean).

As far as which world leader I'm going to pick, I want to stay far away from the extreme right wing (such as Farage or Le Pen), because, again, I'm trying to tell them what they want to hear. I'm leaning towards Netanyahu at the moment, but I'm open to suggestions. It doesn't have to be someone you agree with.

Mods, feel free to move this if I'm posting on the wrong board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzKeEbHGn4s
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/09/north-korea-south-africa/539265/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, inb4 "Amerimutt doesn't know anything about foreign politics" meme

Write about Hirohito

youtube.com/watch?v=HzKeEbHGn4s

Pick Robert Mugabe

Choose Trudeau and tell them what they want to hear. You only win when you get the money,

>Netanyahu
gtfo Jew

What about Francisco Franco? Especially works if you're Spanish.

Donald J Trump

Pretty much this.

I'd prefer a leader who is still living, but thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into both of those people.

Great idea, that could work

Maybe, but I don't want to make it too obvious that I'm bluffing. I'll consider him.

I'm not going to do someone from the United States, and Trump is too mainstream anyway.

Bashar al-Assad

Nicolas Maduro, or maybe Castro if you want to be a bit more subtle. Make sure to blame American imperialism for all their problems.

This and only this. Gotta play the game right user and get in first

Justin Trudeau
this

FW DeKlerk. When he figured out the niggers were going to take over South Africa they dismantled their nuclear technology.
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/09/north-korea-south-africa/539265/

In all honesty, writing an article about nuclear disarmament and turning power over to blacks will win you 1000 liberal teacher points while also allowing you to insert a few redpills without them knowing.

Yeah this, just write some bollocks about championing womens rights and pedo poofter pride and ISIS sypathising and all that bollocks.
Butter them up and then go full fashy when you get your golden ticket to the safe-space

Andrew Jackson

Post your essay here when you finish

don't be stupid. you're applying to a university, so just make up the most liberal SJW shit you can think of. HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL, faggot

Macaroni

Abe?

Former Singapore Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew is rightwing enough but also PC enough to write about.

>Trudeau
Here's your play. Pick Trudeau senior. Americans won't be able to tell the difference anyways,

President Evo Morales of Bolivia

He is on his third term right now, lots to talk about and you can take so many different angles on the guy.

Just say you admire the jews and their maniacal scheming, thirst for wealth and nepotism.

these are two great choices assuming you don't do Pinochet

This. Play into their narrow mindedness. They just want to know whether you are on board with their (((narrative))). Play it (((smart))) get the money so that some other cuck can't.

>going to university
you're just perpetuating the nonsense

Actually, this is a great idea. I've never heard of this guy before, but he's one of my finalists for sure.

Possibly

Autocorrected from Macron, I'm guessing? Anyway, I guess I'll consider him

This. Don't write about anything that'd compromise your chances
Like one less university student will make a difference

If you read that Vanity Fair article I posted he comes across as super SJW too. We all know what he wasn't saying though.... Google it, though. All of the usual suspects, NYT, etc. talk about how noble it was.

Just remember your evaluator will google anything controversial in your essay.

if you are going to college route you need to realize that as an undergrade you are trash and you need to shut your fucking mouth, parrot what those fuckers tell you and get your degree. Then you live your comfy middle class life. IF you want to change things in academia you have to get into a PhD program and if you fuck up with racism (too early) they will never let you in. You keep quite, you get the good grades and then you research iq differences between the races for your dissertation.

t. phd student

good choice and bad choice!

he won the last israeli election based on us first nationalism.

how did he put it?
"there is no two state solution"

it's the same thing that got trump elected. Nationalism not globalism!

ymmv

If not alive: Andrew Jackson and his actions against the Fed and heroism in War of 1812.

Alive, good luck, everyone is a stooge or a nobody.

tru dat!

Yeah I am definitely thinking about going back to school after getting my four year degree. I don't plan to be super involved in all of the virtue signaling around the campus but I'm also not going to go around pointlessly triggering libtards with le epic troleing for teh lelz.

Write the entire thing about Trump, then do a ctrl+F word search and replace US with Israel and Trump with Netanyahu.

>ctrl+f "duterte"
>0 results

are you fucking kidding me? Sup Forums is fucking DEAD.

Duterte has admitted to strangling drug dealers to death with his own hands. He legalized the killing of druggies in the Philippines. He said he'd be ok with war with China since it would mean he gets to kill chinese, even if his country gets wiped of the map.

If you want to change things you have to play the game. you need to write some faggy essay about how you love obama and use liberal talking points. then keep your mouth shut in university and get straight a's and also fuck some sluts. then get into a PhD program and THEN you can 14/88 because its too late for those fucks to stop you.

>Farage or Le Pen
>extreme right wing
JUST

>this

Huge thanks to everyone for the help. I'm still on the fence about it, but I'm leaning towards Netanyahu, De Klerk, or maybe Macron. I was considering Theresa May as well, but that would be too mainstream, I want my essay to stand out.

Malcom X

Please do De Klerk. The people who read the essay will have never heard of him and think you're a deep thinker. It's SA passive aggressiveness and a story you can tell for years. A way to be appealing to them but also be a Sup Forums hero.

Obama and then list what you admire as whatever Wikipedia says

I'll sleep on it, but he's definitely the frontrunner at this point. Thanks so much for suggesting him

No worries mate. Libs love modern SA. If you can work old SA in to the Mandela era you can have an inside laugh while the woman with long gray hair tells you how great you are :)

I say be honest, because if you have to live a lie just to exist there, you may want to consider other options for your education. This is just the tip of the indoctrination you'll experience for the next several years. It will wear you down, you'll always be completely repressing your power level, and it happens so gradually that you have to remain exhaustingly vigilant 24/7, lest you miss the bluepills they're slipping into you.
That said, definitely say you're black.

Came here to say this. Lee Kuan Yew is my guy.

That's definitely true, although if I choose him, I'm going to edit his Wikipedia page to make him look more liberal than he actually is. No matter how much he did for civil rights, if the article says he's a conservative, I'll probably be turned down. I'm going to keep an eye on it in case someone edits it back.

He's pretty obscure, I think you might be successful doing this.
On the other hand, he's white, and was the last PM during Apartheid, so you might get away with him being Conservative. They'll look at him as be the "conservative" who love the blacks so much he gave his only begotten nation.

Yeah, he's someone that I can use the "country over party" card with. I know libs love that because they're all begging conservatives to turn on Trump for the sake of America

The fun secret is that we all know SA got rid of their nukes because they knew they would be handing them over to nogs after years of pressure to do so.
>Africa is the only continent that is Nuclear free (or maybe South America) thanks to the heroic works of Nelson Mandela and FW De Klerk.