twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
i.magaimg.net/img/2c1w.png
twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/951842834780446720
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/951165875729715200
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940316555971309568
twitter.com/PosobiecMedia/status/939786121441169408
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does everyone treat Sup Forums as if it's just 1 person.

WHO?

Who?

He wrote this himself. Fuck. He made this thread himself, too.

/thread2800
No one cares about some faggot posting on twitter.

There are prevalant majority opinions here, and acting offended when people talk about them is ridiculous

Embarrassing shit. Still though too many happenings right now to be posting about stuff like this. Sage

literally who

>heinlein
>degenerate
He's pretty much Sup Forums the sci fi writer. what a dumb post.

Because they are herd mentality normies who can't comprehend individual thought and beliefs that do not fit the norm set by likes and shares.

This

Hey John! I really did enjoy the Old Man's War series. I was going to recommend it in a thread about non cucked sci-fi, but figured I would get ripped apart so I kept quiet.

He's a fucking anti-Trump clown lol don't read that retard

literally who

Same here. The follow-up books push the faggotry so far it comes around full circle and the protagonist is shunned for having straight tendencies.

I know. But I read Old Man's War long before Trump was ever running for POTUS. And I still think it was an enjoyable series.

Sounds like one of the writers who spends more time jerking off to followers on social media for an attention fix than actually writing.

John, does it make you angry that a hateful, sexist, racist, bigot like myself read, and enjoyed your books?

He probably wrote that post himself

>one post
>the opinion of Sup Forums

That said he's pozzed. Most telling part is that he and his cadre lurk here enough to hate jerk over some random user's opinion.

literally WHO

mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

Posters go up Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world. Until then the objective is to promote MBMC online to maximize printed posters & feet on the ground.

>Tweet out these instructions:

#MyBordersMyChoice
Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
Bonus points for feminism related areas
Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
Translations are available for over 25 countries
Only use posters from the official website:

>Spread these copy pastas everywhere (instructions + PDF links):

pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
pastebin.com/cwjghDjB (for plebbit)

>SPLC condemned MBMC as "hate":
>Twitter started to censor #MyBordersMyChoice after it surpassed #MyBodyMyChoice in popularity:

>MBMC has already been promoted by:
>The Golden One
>Millennial Woes (retweeted this Dec 9, new tweet coming soon)
>Tara McCarthy
>LA Werewolf
>Peter Sweden
>Jack Posobiec
>Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
>Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)

Ignore shills & stick to the plan. Do not use their "brown hand" version of the poster, it's a sabotage attempt.
Godspeed anons.

If he wasn't so insecure about it he wouldn't boast about how his name was mentioned on Sup Forums.

don't even know who it is probably a mongrel

pic related

Hi John.

You aren't fooling anyone here, faggot.

The problem is "My Border My Choice" is that you're just agreeing sanctuary cities have a right to let in everyone they want. After all, their borders, their choice.

>make post about yourself calling yourself a degenerate
>post screen grab on twitter acting like literally anyone gives a shit about you
>make another thread about the twitter post

the life of an attention whore is sad

ha, what a hoot. this guy seems like a real party animal

this. About libertarian as they come. Also, Reynolds and banks dont belong on that list either.

If anything, PK Dick should be on the degenerate list cos he was a speedballing nutjob

noname author making negative Sup Forums posts to post them on twitter to get libtards to buy his faggot nigger books

probably jewish

>las vegas was a nuclear weapon deal
>they got it out and hid it to avoid heat
>set it in hawaii
>set timer for 38 minutes same amount of time for a missle from NK to hit hawaii
>through an act of God nuke doesn't go off
>they have to call off threat when the bomb fails to detonate or does detonate but only results in small dirty bomb maybe a block or two in size

well put

I don't even know who that homo is but 10 dollarydoos says he made the original thread himself.

This.
Have no idea who this guy is.

It's a possibility

Right? Heinlein literally wrote a book promoting citizenship based on military service.

Reynolds stood out to me too. He hardly gets on to social topics. Dick is kinda forgivable, he had a load of mental problems from childhood.

WHO IS THIS Sup Forums???

Go back and read Stranger in a Strange Land again. The main character's group is basically the illuminati, they're a bunch of cannibals that indiscriminately murder anyone who they judge as having "wrongness". They even refer to themselves as the illuminati.

no because immigration is a national / federal issue, not a municipal one
cities are not sovereign states (and the ones that think they are need to be reigned in, which is what ICE is doing)

i've never heard of any of those people in the picture

Where was this "written" at? /lit/? Sup Forums? Sup Forums? Which group has the required autism to know of this guy?

the prevalent majority has no idea who this fucking nobody is, this faggot made the post himself to screenshot

>heh, hey guys, Sup Forums is talking about me
>heh
>...

>he doesnt remember the last bit where Smith is revealed to be the Archangel Michael

LMAO except for Heinlein (who is pretty much /ourguy/), all of those writers are small names no one cares about or are primarily known for things like comic books or work in other genres. Even Gaiman is hated by SJWs because of his "Wanda Mann" character in Sandman.

I wonder if he could even read the works of a commie like H.G. Wells without getting triggered.

The sad, sad life of an aging writer who never was popular anyway. Go to a con and get high with your "fans," John. They'll really appreciate it.

Upvoted and stickied ;)

It's like Dean Koontz bragging about being mentioned on Sup Forums.

Night he did this on purpose. His writing career is in decline. He is trying to generate some attention.

> I screencapped my own thread and tweeted it. Please pay attention to me!!!

What dumb fuck declared Heinlein degenerate?

Vox Day is a faggot and ghost wrote Cernovich's books. If you bring that fact up on his blog he'll delete your comment to try hiding his tracks.

READ SIEGE FAGGOT

Posters go up Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world. Until then the objective is to promote MBMC online to maximize printed posters & feet on the ground.

>Tweet out these instructions:

#MyBordersMyChoice
Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
Bonus points for feminism related areas
Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
Translations are available for over 25 countries
Only use posters from the official website:

>Spread these copy pastas everywhere (instructions + PDF links):

pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
pastebin.com/cwjghDjB (for plebbit)

>SPLC condemned MBMC as "hate":
>Twitter started to censor #MyBordersMyChoice after it surpassed #MyBodyMyChoice in popularity:

>MBMC has already been promoted by:
>The Golden One
>Millennial Woes (retweeted this Dec 9, new tweet coming soon)
>Tara McCarthy
>LA Werewolf
>Peter Sweden
>Jack Posobiec
>Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
>Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)

Ignore shills & stick to the plan. Do not use their "brown hand" version of the poster, it's a sabotage attempt.
Godspeed anons.

>>

>cuts out date and time of Sup Forums post
what a samefag

Heinlein is kinda like a civic nationalist extremist, he likes feminism and brown people

eh, someone tweet him this thread and tell him to quit being such a fucking faggot. He obviously can't resist someonem, anyone talking about him.
He needs to quit mentally jerking off to social media and actually practice his craft. Robert Heinlein would NEVER allow that soyboy bugman to be a citizen.

wait, so is Heinlein redpilled or not?

clearly this

My friend worked at a Barnes & Noble that this guy did a signing at. He said he was a massive cunt. Who’d of thunk it?

>tell him to quit being such a fucking faggot
Don’t think that’s possible

Kek

There was a thread here on Sup Forums yesterday on “non SJW infected books”

is this a joke?

I recommended it yesterday. Boy a couple of negative comments. I enjoyed the series.

We are the Sup Forums.

You will be assimilated.

Resistance is futile.

Nice

>knowing about and visiting Sup Forums in order to be able to see that
assuming youre the author in the picture

lol fuck off, you nazi retards killed your movement months ago

Usually when someone is looking for non cucked books, they also don’t want to support cucked authors as well

>It's a hacker that leaks nude pics of bimbos or something like that (Technology expert)

I feel like you guys have only ever heard of Starship Troopers.

He wrote lots of books and they had very different messages.

Kinda like that raging faggot who made Fight Club?

someone who has a twitter call him a samefag

Yes and no. He's small government and personal responsibility redpill. Some free love stuff from the 60s is odd, but expected from that time period.

You can read someone's shit even if they're a retard

For example I liked Ulillillia's youtube video about bubsy 3d

pretty sure ive read everything he ever published

go read "The Forever War" it's what he was going for I think.

His stuff toward the end of his career got a little wacky.

Moon is a Harsh Mistress was excellent, but not redpilled according to /pol.

>Heinlein
Literally Sup Forums the novelist. Just a civic nationalist but he lived when nigger culture wasn't what it was today.
>Haldeman
Understandably anti-war due to being sent to Vietnam. However he also doesn't belong on the list because his most popular series is a love story about two people returning to traditional after experiencing humanity slowly descending into all sorts of degeneracy and the literal globalist nightmare Sup Forums fears through time dilation. That book is, between the text, Sup Forums the book.

First he experiences the loss of morals in society. Then he experiences himself and his comrades being thrown into the meat-grinder by politicians. Then he experiences state-sponsored homosexuality being forced onto the populace. Him and his woman are forced to be homosexual through doping and psychotherapy and encouraged to be promiscuous in order to relieve space-travel fatigue. Eventually all of humanity becomes a individualityless, cultureless collective and the leftover returning soldiers from previous eras are given back their heterosexuality and banished to a backwater planet to develop it by hand.

+1

Heinlein's shit is degenerate. I'm guessing the only novel of his you've even read the summary on was Starship Troopers.

I'm not sure if Heinlein's full on pozzed, he really just comes across as a regular libertarian - e.g. fully embraces diversity and globalism because it's a jewish subversive ideology and he doesn't know better. Starship Troopers and The Moon is a Harsh Mistress hints at him not being a complete dumbass, but the rest of his novels are back to back fetishes and sexual degeneracy, fullstop.

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's real! /pol BTFO!

Which thread is that?

It was posted yesterday and there were a couple threads because it was pretty popular, I posted in it sucking herbert's dick.

p.s. you retards should read frank herbert

obviously this, nobody on earth has ever heard of that guy

I know pol tends to not like females but Cherryh's got some good shit, her Foreigner series is pretty good.

>someone no-name kike pretends to be a big, scary enemy of the mighty Sup Forums

i'm going with this.

Who?

> If anything, PK Dick should be on the degenerate list cos he was a speedballing nutjob
Degenerate maybe, the guy had a ton of problems. He fucking hated communism though. He accused a bunch of people he didn't like of being commie spies.
He'd have fit in here

He's not one of my favorite authors, but he's good - Redshirts and Old Man's War were good books. Don't read them, it's your choice, but you're missing out on good stuff.

I love when you little wannabe nazis all stick your heads in the sand like this.

>Another case of people posting about themselves on Sup Forums to claim victim points
Gonna be funny when this backfires.

I Will Fear No Evil was all about about a trannie. In Time Enough for Love, the protagonist fucks his own mother. In some ways Heinlein was pretty redpilled, but when it comes to sex, the guy was pretty degenerate.

I think "we" should start over somewhere else, this place just brings to much attention now. "we" were out strongest when nobody knew we existed.

That's what infinity pol is for you faggot.

>all about a trannie
nope, was a brain transplant
>fucks his mum
got me on that one, but Maureen sounded hot af