Explain why you don't enjoy /ss/

Explain why you don't enjoy /ss/

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/788114/45833d9e2a/
exhentai.org/g/485785/6329fbd1d9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like bitches to be nailed by big thick cocks, not tiny pathetic shota ones.

Because i'm not a pedo.

*no homo

That's impossible, I love it

But I do.

I like that too. Fetish diversity is good.

I can't self-insert as a little kid.
Also that.

I cant masterbate to memes

>Aunt used to hump me when I was 3, her like 12-13
It's a good fetish but I can see that it isn't for everyone

You prefer the black one too, right? Right?

boring!

But I love /ss/ because I'm an adult man who understands the desire to be loved by an older woman, and understand the desire for lost youth. I'm also not in love with black cocks or faceless old men.

I love all kinds of age-gap. Including fat old faceless bald men slapping their gigantic dicks into tiny lolis with all their weight

>not big thick shota cocks stealing women away from grown men

Because Nora only has a few good doujins.

Them's fightin' words.

>the no interracial /ss/ coming of age story where a small black boy becomes a big black man

The bigger question is, which /ss/ is the best, where the shota is a desperate betacuck who can't control his orgasms, or where the shota is an alpha turning the women into mindbroken sluts?

>The one in the OP
>The pool one
>The one with the shota hero
>The village custom one
That style needs color. I just can't go back to their black and white stuff.

>tfw kinda the same
I got my /ss/ fetish from her. I don't think this kind of stuff can appeal to many.

I do though, age gap is the purest form of love.

>age gap is the purest form of love.
This or incest of almost same age siblings

I think this image made my heart stop.

h-holy

Woah

>not the one with the succubus housewife neighbor
I think your case of shit taste might be terminal.

This is far too rare

Bless Nanao and his cool beauty women.

Neither. The shota shouldn't be "desperate" because he's naive and doesn't understand the lust he's feeling. For the same reason, he can't take advantage of the woman. After all, they are just as mysterious as his feelings. IMO the best is where the shota is deeply confused about everything except one thing: that he really likes the older woman.

Pedophilia is wrong.

what happening with the blonde chick? Did he ditch her for a time?

alpha all the way.

god bless Kamachi

>Netorare

Not netorare, just cheating (maybe).

If it comes to self inserting:
I like it when the girl feels me in her, and I can shoot my load into her womb, no when I have a small stick poking in a lose hole, never reaching anything, or making the girl feel anything, also dry finish sucks.

If it just comes to the visuality:
I'm not attracted to guys and especially dislike seeing little boys.

What does ss stand for

Why does it look like she didn't age at all?
D-do anime girls never age?!

Childhood friend he dated in middle school, he broke up with her after she went crazy due to a combination of her being too pure, having to mercy kill her dog that was suffering from a version of Alzheimer's, and witnessing the slaughterhouse of her family's farm. They're still friends though and she has a route where he stays with her and helps her regain her sanity in the ending.

Call it what you will.

Straight Shota

Straight shota
The purest form of love
I don't have any SFW pics though

>/ss/
>not slime girls dominating a /ss/ while he's inside her body

What's wrong with you people

Do you have any sad panda links

I strive to be correct in my fetishes.

There's a reason netorare and cheating are two different tags.

This is my fetish. Especially when a son's friend fucks the mom into submission.

Immortal youkai. It's also confirmed that youkai and humans can breed, at least for that specific type. There's a half-breed.

Schutzstaffel

Someone might. I don't use sadpanda cause I can't get there.

>that manga
>when the sister is awake in the room and knows they're banging her little brother
OH GOD my dick

Beta ftw, it's cute when the boy gets flustered and taken care of

OP's pic is from this one.
exhentai.org/g/788114/45833d9e2a/

Can you give the title please?

You should really be able to get that by using iqdb. That's what I did just now. Do yourself a favor and learn to use iqdb and exhentai. You'll be glad you did.

Jesus I'm surprised that there are more people like this. When I was like 9 my older cousins friends would mess with me, they were like 13 or something. Got to see titties for the first time though. Good times.

can someone reccommend a good /ss/ doujin?

because he's beta, OP

Just how many Anons got touched by older women when they were younger?

Beta who cannot control orgasms is cute! Especially if they can only cum prematurely.

There needs to be more.

There's not enough of this out there. Mama ga Kakurete Seisettai sequel when.

My aunt is responsible for giving me the /ss/ and incest fetish because of the things she did.

First pair of tits I saw was one of my older sister's. She was 14 and I was 9. We had a "date" where we played board games in a closet and she said she was going to "put on something more comfortable". She came back looking the same but her shirt was actually just laying on her chest, which she whipped off to reveal her underwear. She let me feel them and eventually took off the bra. I got to feel them for a few more minutes before she got nervous that our parents would be waking up from their nap and got dressed again. That was the lewdest it got, and when I asked her about it once a few years later she denied it ever happening.

exhentai.org/g/485785/6329fbd1d9/

I never expected to see an answer like this. Unbelievable. While ss has a decently-sized fanbase, it seems so rare to find someone who truly understands it.

I'm happy people like you are out there.

Mine probably thinks I don't remember since i was 3. Thats where i also get my incest and /ss/ fetish.

truly, I have found my people

>Dat thigh fat
Nice
>Crazy vegan with a fragile, sheltered personality
Ooh, yeah that's a deal breaker.

I was 15 or 16 when it started

Now here's the real question: is there a tag for this on exhentai?

D-did you do anything dirty?
like hold hands

I don't wanna talk about it
she stole my first kiss, we almost had sex like in these JAV videos

I can get into both really.

How do women in ss feel their dicks anyways, epsecially the THICK ones

It's fiction, if the author says it happens then it happens.

I can't say for certain, but I don't think she's vegan.

>can't control his orgasms
literally the best part, if someone on here doesn't want to have their dick well taken care of and brought to uncontrollable orgasms he'd be a massive faggot
nothing more alpha than having bitches all over you without effort

>almost had sex
Why must you choose to stop there user

It's not too bad as far as degeneracy goes. I'm more into lolita myself.

I don't see how she couldn't be after having a mental breakdown at the realization that slaughterhouse animals are slaughtered.

S-sauce?

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of this. Anyone have the sauce?

Holy shit just fucking kill yourself you illiterate retarded waste of space.

>chun chun
>Chunchunmaru?!

would raphiel /ss/ satanias little brother?

I'm serious, it's one of these moments where you are not being rational. You go fucking crazy, I actually felt like a protagonist in my doujins. Everything was happening so fast, our bodies just moving and not listening to any reason.

You know how in doujins atleast one of them is like "no, this is bad I don't want this!"? This actually happens. But you don't stop because holy shit.

At the end I couldn't stomach it though. I knew that if I did this, I'd destroy everything. I wouldn't be able to live it down and I just wanted my inner voice, telling me to stop, to shut up already.

Some things should stay a fetish and not happen in real life.

She for some reason always had some kind of fixation for me and overtime it just built up, I grew older and she just didn't stop.

dear god i hope so
But angels probably can't go to hell.

That part was just a small part of the many factors that piled up at once.
>By the way, the original incident with the St. Bernard was not the only reason that Nagisa broke. It was also because she learned that Shinobu’s feelings were shifting to the Zashiki Warashi (even if he wasn’t aware of it) back in middle school. He can’t exactly complain if she stabs him, can he?

I haven't gotten laid and the idea of a child getting some before me sends me to a blind fury

user, devils are just fallen angels.

My Raphi would never fall.

>Megumin X Wiz /ss/

/ss/ requires a young boy
What is the female x young female equivalent to /ss/? That actually sounds interesting but I can't self-insert

That's kinda sad that you get mad at a cartoon little boy

/ll/?

/ll/

Yet she doesn't age

Because milfs are shit and there's so little of actual good /ss/, shota x loli.

>Some things should stay a fetish and not happen in real life.
Probably right. I have an incest fetish but I would never do that with my sisters. Even if I do think of it sometimes.