My 15 year old daughter says she was raped by a nigger. What do I do?

My 15 year old daughter says she was raped by a nigger. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rape him back to show dominance.

Nice try fbi

Tell her to shut the fuck up about it and that daddy loves her very much

Post her pics

Tell her she deserves it because of slavery

She's probably lying and burned coal without protection and is trying to keep you from finding out.

Put her down.

youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8

Turn yourself in on his behalf and take the fall. Nobody must know the racist truth.

Don't believe her. She sounds racist.

Go to the cops you fucking dumbass. Talk to a lawyer too

Exactly 100 posts.

That's what I'm afraid of.

Find the closest tree.

Kill his family, burn his project housing down.

Make the dude pay child support

Take the memeflag off you fucking cuckold. You nigger loving kike cocksucking piece of shit. Take it off now. So I can see your worthless cuck flag. Is it a Jewnited State of America flag or an Israel flag? Who knows, but what is know nis you are a fat fucking cuck who deserves his bloated throat slit open like the pig he is. To be cut like an animal and butchered. If you're white you need to be sterilized. Cuckold genes should be stamped out.

You prep your ass and ask him to rape you too

grab a gun and track down that fucker. once you have him, keep him at gunpoint until the police arrive. maybe draw a swastika on him so he'll have a hard time in prison

Post on Sup Forums

>using the N word in current year
Report her to the authorities for hate speech.

Call the police and say your daughter was raped by a stranger. What else is there to do?

kill him while it's still early enough to claim you were temporarily insane

I would have hell a lot of fun kicking his ass. Starting by doing a CHI NO KATA (attack to the neck), followed by a KERI (punch) below the sternum. Then let him recover from those two respiratory system damaging attacks... Then the Koppo Jutsu begin (bones breaking technique), I would walk toward him confidently and let him grab my clocth... and then perform the technique i'm specialize into a Onikudaki (tradition: crushing the demon). So at ther point in the fight he got his -lets say- right arm completely crushed. I would profit the fact that he's crying from pain to grab his left hand and perform another breaking technique (I don't remember the name... shame on me sensei). which would break and twist his wrist and if i'm lucky, his elbow and shoulder. Immediatly after, I'd lift his broken arm to give the deadly blow : a very powerful punch in the underarm causing a big artery present there to pierce. Before leaving i'd use a Shako Ken (clawn hand) on the temples to damage his optic nerve. And maybe profit that he's lying on the ground to break one leg or two (easy thing to do). Then bow to him while saying (Thank you very much for the training). And walk away.

first thing to do would be make a #MeToo tweet

Kill them both and then yourself for failing to protect her.

Wait until he's in a position of power and then come about about it 30 years later.

Kek

and don't fuck up Daddy's career

>What do I do?
Be a proud grandfather of a niglet rape baby.

So your young daughter who you raised was raped. You don't know what to do so you come on fucking Sup Forums and ask them. Like wtf dude, talk to an officer or something. We are not some experts. We are not Dr.Phil. Call the damn cops or someone. If not then it is your problem not mine.

Ask her how big is his BBC

Blast the nigger where he stands with a sawed-off shotgun, and anyone in his immediate proximity.
/thread

Question for anyone who was here before like 2016: were threads like this common? Has Sup Forums changed noticeably from say 2006?

It was a lot more gory, a lot more cp and not a lot of normies. Also, more traps than before (but not noticeable).

Significantly more illegal stuff. More contained community - I came during the Gaia Online stuff.

It's always been terrible.

Kill him and then yourself for ever allowing a nigger to be near her.

Kill yourself you worthless fucking nigger

Suck more Jew lawyer and cop dick you good goy fat fuck.

>G-Go to the cops a-and call a l-lawyer w-will fix my d-daughter raped by a nigger

Take the flag off fatass. Show me your Israel or Amerikike flag fatfuck. Show it to me you worthless nigger lover.

Report it to the police you dumb fuck. Why are you posting it here?

Kill the nigger.

Plan B pill asap.

Don't do ANYTHING yourself, for her sake

Leave some bread crumbs OP

Let shit work out naturally

Plan C abortion