BREAKING: Senior CIA officer Phillip Mudd has confirmed Trump to be removed

Late in the evening on January 13th, sources close to the CIA senior leadership have confirmed that Trump's comments and medical state have forced them to take control of the executive branch. Sources have confirmed that CIA Agent Mudd is CIA, and he is a big guy. He is a shitholer and asked Trump who he is? Trump is reported by anonymous DC insiders to have responded that it doesn’t matter who he is, however what matters is his plan to build the wall.

Following this exchange, several senior CENTCOM commanders were seen leaving the pentagon. Although they declined to comment, they were reported to have asked political advisor Stephen Miller what would happen if they were to remove Trump from office? Sources close to senior DOD leadership confirmed that he responded such a measure would be "very painful." While details are still emerging, the President's whereabouts are unknown. Congressional leaders familiar with the recent comments by senior CIA officer Mudd speculate that this may have been part of Trump's plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbxlUQaOU40

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCf40wrpdlc&app=desktop
youtu.be/hmJLh3QCNgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Mudd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

President Wilson

Thank god. I feel so much safer now that the orange lunatic no longer has his fingers on the red button. It can finally be her turn now, as it was supposed to be.

Surely, this time, its over now for Blumpf??? I'm Ready For Her!!!!

He doesn’t look like a CIA nigger, faggot.

Is this Mudd related to the traitor Dr. Samuel Mudd?

Try it and there will be blood

There already has been.

shut the fuck up mackerel eater

These posts are always made with the same impotence as a boomer on FB commenting on news posts with the same shit.

PRIMUS SUCKS FAGGOTS
youtube.com/watch?v=bCf40wrpdlc&app=desktop

>Sources have confirmed that CIA Agent Mudd is CIA, and he is a big guy
>Sources close to senior DOD leadership confirmed that he responded such a measure would be "very painful."

It's a fucking shill/slide thread you muppets.

>it doesn’t matter who he is, however what matters is his plan

Well congratulations, you figured it out. What's the next step of your master plan?

I assume you will post an OP about what an ignorant person you were when it turns out this is all made up. No you wont.

and these threads are always made by the same lefty/pol/ kikes

Sorry sweetie pie, but this thread I just made with lists facts reported by CNN about Trump, his impeachment, and CIA agent Mudd here. But it doesn't mention you. This time, Trump is finished.

What are you doing in the middle of my thread???

I wish I was in a room with all of them on election night 2016.

>Trump is finished
>this time for sure guys
>just you wait

JUST

>Trump is finished
i have literally never heard that before from a democrat
>facts reported by CNN
you're kidding right?
>Sweetie pie
stop pretending to be a girl and go read a book

The first one who admits Drumpf is finished gets to stay on my thread. So who paid you to post here??

COUP alert. Get the rope out for the Deep State.

Well well well, lots of loyalty for a hired shill. Tell me about Jared Kushner - why does he wear the yamaka?

I sure hope he does. I bet they figured out he was one of the people buying secrets from Hillary off of her personal super secret secrets server.

***SHIT EATING GRIN***

I laughed. Out loud even. Oh and sage.

Yup

>who paid u
Fusion GPS. They’re going to release a dossier next week on how OP is a walking meat sack full of aids. Who wastes good digits on delusions of grandeur.

Good point, that poor girl who dies of a heart attack's coronary arteries just couldn't handle Trump's tough language. Very sad.

>such a measure would be very painful
For you

Wiseguy, huh? At least you can talk. Who paid you to shill against Queen Hillary?

SHE WAS A HERO YOU FUCKING BIGIT

Then impeach Trump faggot, I dare you. Use every slimeball tactic you have and see how the country reacts.

>/leftypol/yp confirmed. Kushner has very little sway.

>my thread

>This time, Trump is finished.
*yawn*

PHILIP MUDD EATS DOG SHIT EVERY DAY HE'S A FAGGOT PANTY SNIFFING PUSSY WHO COULDN'T OUTSMART A DEAD AFGHANI CHILD HOOKER

TFW your kids learn new words from watching CNN

>Kushner's yamaka
If he takes it off, will he die?

>WHO COULDN'T OUTSMART A DEAD AFGHANI CHILD HOOKER

fucking hell man
KEK

>doesn’t realize he can’t bump his own thread
Been saging it the whole time, loser.

KEK agrees

SAGE this attention-whore queer...

CIA has no jurisdiction to take control of a branch of elected officials.

crashing this thread. with no survivors

at the CIA
CIA Operator : Yes Military Intelligence is on line 3
CIA : see pic

>Following this exchange, several senior CENTCOM commanders were seen leaving the pentagon.

You have no idea what CENTCOM is do you?

>CIA has no jurisdiction to take control of a branch of elected officials.
Thats where you're wrong, kiddo. What their jurisdiction is doesn't matter. What matters is their plan.

>Been saging it the whole time, loser.
Oh, really? Then maybe I should wonder why someone would sage before throwing them out of a thread?

You clearly didn't even read the CNN article I posted, did you cupcake? Unnamed anonymous sources have already confirmed that CENTCOM senior leadership was onboard a C130 flight over a mountainous area that crashed... with no survivors.

youtu.be/hmJLh3QCNgM

Well done strayan

What is sedition
What is treason
If a FISA warrant hasn't been granted against Mudd and friends I will be surprised.

Literal CIA nigger whose job it was to undermine and overthrow foreign governments, is now colluding with CIA to undermine President Trump.

We might actually get to see some pros executed for treason.

> Sources close to senior DOD leadership confirmed that he responded such a measure would be "very painful."
Kek. Good Bait.

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE!

Looks like it's time to kill some CIA niggers.

>see some pros executed for treason
Facebook live or Netflix

this op larper is funny thanks for the lulz also MAGA!!!

Remember when he called Don Lemon a nigger on CNN? Twice! I totally believe this guy.

>Sources have confirmed that CIA Agent Mudd is CIA, and he is a big guy.
>if i unmask you, will you die?
>it would be very painful

>they were reported to have asked political advisor Stephen Miller what would happen if they were to remove Trump from office?
I think their life insurance companies would argue this was a suicide attempt and wouldn't pay out.

Well go up to the white house and tell Trump you're removing him from office and see how that goes, be sure to tell the Secret Service how impotent they are, they'll love that shit lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Mudd

>It can finally be her turn now, as it was supposed to be.

Civil war when?

Also sage

If these kikes coup Trump over something as dumb as calling shithole countries shithole countries, then they're going to be in for one hell of a day of the rope. A LOT sooner than expected.

Also, the doctor said his medical state is good.

Hopefully they'll give it a shot. It will provide an excuse for martial law, at which point it becomes legal for average American citizens to storm CNN headquarters and kill everyone they see.

It seems crazy, I know, but that's the law. You're also allowed to shoot celebrities during martial law.

digits of truth

saged

>but that's the law. You're also allowed to shoot celebrities during martial law.

>CNN
>Facts
LOL

>sources..

you fucks will never have power in this nation again.

Literal CIA NIGGERS ON SUICIDE ALERT!!! The Coke n Hooker fund must be low at ISIS USAHQ

BIG TROPHY Hunter.

Dibs on Grohl's Head. Id pay six hundred sixty six bullet bills to get that satanists skull before he pulls a Kobain with his sweet divine razor. CANT FKN WAIT For 107.The End of Radio Seattle and Martial Law.

This board truly has gone full reddit hasn't it

What a dumbfuck. Trump "supposedly" called Haiti a shithole, now everyone is appropriating the term. But this has to be the most ridiculous example yet. "I'm a proud shit holer because my family came from Italy." The fuck?

THE WHHHIIISTTLLLEE GOOOOO
WOOOOOOO-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

there are days I expect all of us in the wreckage brother..

>I know, I'll call them reddit! That'll disprove them!
Dumbass nigger.

you're due a trip to knowyourmeme.com newfag
stop commenting until you've been here long enough

My name is Mud too!

Every time you faggots say Trump to be removed Trump is Fucked Trump is to be impeached he comes back and Kicks you right in the cunt and BTFO of you fucking KEKS every time.

Surely this will be the end for trump

good riddance

Can someone please put a bane mask on philip mudd with the quote.. "you merely adopted the shithole; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the shit until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!"

Or something to that effect. Kek be with you.... always

i wish i was in a room with them anytime

Been here for years cunt, what, do you think LARPing OP was legit?

#ShitholerNation

will america breakout in full civil war if it were to happen?

i'd expect nothing less. don't disappoint me burgers.

Man ... faggots that are still obsessed with trump... sad!!

Your precious internet, gratefully accepted.
We shall need it.

Holy shit goys, the thread is a joke.
BUMP!

Shitholed. What can KEK possibly hope to accomplish against the alphabet soup and their devastating memery! It's over for him guys!

If that ever happened there would be a civil war in the US

well, I guess the roughly 30% would get their way. sure.

Hillary and her CIA contacts pulling a military coup?

This shitty fucking Larping thread