Is this as good as Cowboy Bebop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQAfG3DgG7M
youtube.com/watch?v=TuvKDNOVfJk
youtube.com/watch?v=QGHjp1qHI8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's better.

I liked it more desu. It's one of my top anime ever.

better

better 100x

i cried when they battled each other at the end but didn't cry when spike died in bebop

is something wrong with me?

but yeah nujabes/japanese hip-hop is fucking amazing and i love the vibes from this series which makes it better than bebop even though bebop was pretty good

I guess I'm going to be the first voice of dissent and say no. It was a fine show but it didn't captivate me even close to the same way Cowboy Bebop did.

It's hard to say. They're both masterpieces. However I would give the slight edge to Champloo because of its music, slow-reveal core characterization, and the varying amount of moods/styles/tones it presents throughout. (Although you could say the same in favor of Bebop, really.)

When asked about this, I often give a cinematic (albeit purely American) comparison: Bebop is to Pulp Fiction as Champloo is to Kill Bill.

I liked it more, and surprisingly both the dub version and sub versions of the show are good. The music is incredible, and the setting/atmosphere of traveling through Edo period Japan is hard to match. Some people don't like the randomness of each episode but I thought it fit well with the travel narrative. The animation/fight scenes are also great.

I like it more because i'm a sucker for nujabes

no

The ending theme is goat

Absolutely. I love that its a fleshed out version of one of Jun's own songs, so when I heard that on his album I lost it.
youtube.com/watch?v=mQAfG3DgG7M
youtube.com/watch?v=TuvKDNOVfJk

Better

Nah.
It's got some fun interactions, and a few really good episodes though.

Nope

>Is this as good as show that was never good?

Even if Cowboy Bebop is bad, which it isn't, a show can still be "as good" as a bad show. You're an idiot.

It's different

Hating on Bebop because its mainstream and has good ratings does not make you cool or mean your taste is good. You still have shit taste

yes

> " Sometimes you have to accept that something is good and therefore even if you don't like it , is was good for everyone else , you are not an especial snowflake. "

shut up faggot ,and go watch some shit of the season

Dandy>Champloo>Bebop

I still jam out to San Francisco. That scene is still one of my all time favorite endings.
youtube.com/watch?v=QGHjp1qHI8g

Yeah, better imo. It's like a more rarified bebop, better art and more emotional attention given to the characters.

I preferred Bebop because it overall had more focus and meaning which was expressed through the characters and their stories masterfully, whereas Champloo was more erratic and... I don't want to say meaningless, but it was certainly unfocused, and where Bebop was more character and story-centric Champloo's far more stylistic and about the setting. It's still excellent and worth watching, and when it's good it's amazing.