Look between the lines

Stopping with LARP for now.

It's time to be serious.

Pol, you're going the right enemies, but to the wrong way.

Observe the Pattern. Analyze it. See how it works.

I see many of you talking about eliminating shills, Make Pol Great Again and stuff

But just making more noise will not silence others. It will only give more voice to them and worse, irritate the Moderation and provide the creation of more sages and another unpleasant things

When I say this, I've been doing this for days.

Links
>pastebin.com/yQn1xzgW
>pastebin.com/a4KmdkB9
>pastebin.com/V2FdUK6i
>pastebin.com/kZGWtkjH

So think:
>What would be the real interest behind this?

Theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=5WvfZuuaUkE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War
youtube.com/watch?v=_x4ZkzlP3do
youtube.com/watch?v=MVFuOwT4Ey0
archive.is/TLxWS
archive.is/rV9rM
archive.is/2U5d8
youtube.com/watch?v=5WvfZuuaUkE
youtube.com/watch?v=JTUSkI-v2LU
archive.is/u5U0N
archive.is/CNZux
archive.is/3erez
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Art of War | The First Pass

- "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the outcome of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but you do not know the enemy, for every victory you win you will also suffer defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will lose all battles..."
Sun Tsu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War

For those who have never read, The Art of War is a basic book on Strategy and Militarism.

Do not just read, but understanding how Sun Tsu thinks and passes your knowledge is crucial.

In addition, all of you should know:
- Knowledge is power.

Why am I saying that?

Read Chapter VI and XIII of the Book and perhaps you will understand.

Pol is not just with a massive presence of shills, bluepills and similar.

He's under attack. We're under attack. A silent attack.

All of you. Right now.

Maskirovka | Maybe you've heard of it.

The Famous Russian Tactic Using Non-Military War to Dominate an Enemy and Beat It

Tsar Putin has used much of this tactic, with which he is already quite familiar.

All KGB Agents including Assange, Snowden and other KGB agents as they are quite familiar.

Understand at once Pol:

- It is because of this thirst and uncontrolled ambition that many of you have for information that every day that passes, you self-destruct and self-consume and let yourself be carried away and fall into rather elaborate strategies.

A pinch on:
youtube.com/watch?v=_x4ZkzlP3do

youtube.com/watch?v=MVFuOwT4Ey0

>las vegas was a nuclear weapon deal
>they got it out and hid it to avoid heat
>set it in hawaii
>set timer for 38 minutes same amount of time for a missle from NK to hit hawaii
>through an act of God nuke doesn't go off
>they have to call off threat when the bomb fails to detonate or does detonate but only results in small dirty bomb maybe a block or two in size

The True Enemy | (((Who)))? part1

Because of the Rain of information and the enormous flow of loads and more loads of news, it becomes increasingly difficult to analyze what is or is not an enemy.

With each passing day Maskirovka becomes more and more massive.

An Information War is based solely and exclusively on this
- Overcoming your enemy as he seeks to differentiate what is his ally and what is not, exponentially.

So, Threads like CBTS does not have the minimum ability to stay here at Sup Forums. The Maskirovka Stage here has become massively annoying and disorienting.

But this is solved with organization.

The Organization is well done.

Both of ideas, both the way of gathering and analyzing information.

As I told you before, remember the Sun Tsu Quote.
- The Enemy knows how you think, the Enemy knows how you act, so it is much easier and predictable how you will attack and start scattering data.

>>las vegas was a nuclear weapon deal
>>they got it out and hid it to avoid heat
>>set it in hawaii
>>set timer for 38 minutes same amount of time for a missle from NK to hit hawaii
>>through an act of God nuke doesn't go off
>>they have to call off threat when the bomb fails to detonate or does detonate but only results in small dirty bomb maybe a block or two in size

Hawaii is just a distraction.

Look between the lines.

As long as the US Deep State and the Fifth Column of Europe are not totally destroyed, ISIS will never die.

An example of this is the Insinence of Sinai or even the Great Presence of Chechens in Syria.

I really always wondered what Sup Forums thought or even knew about the large amount of checenos on the side of ISIS and even on what will happen during the 2018 World Cup.

Just think and see between the lines.

Russia is slowly infiltrating the Caucasus, which has always been a sensitive spot since the Imperial Times.

During the World Cup, the Separatist Groups of Salafist bias and Chechen Seratistas will receive their ever-increasing dose of weapons.

And remember, there is a Weapons Trafficking Route coming from Saudi Arabia and passing through Kazakhstan and entering Russia.

If Putin does not know how to influence the Question of Miammar in favor of Rohingya, wait for great Things in Russia.

Mainly in attacks of the Emirate of Chechnya

I recommend that you also follow the Question of Kashmir.

There are dozens of ISIS and Al-Qaeda Cells in the Region, which are merging to accomplish "something greater."

Russia is designed to be an Invincible Bastion.

If something provides a Chance of this bastion to be Raped, it will be harnessed by our enemies.

If Russia has its weaknesses exposed, they will take advantage of it for what comes after Midnight.

When I talk about it, I just think:
- Little information that serves as an Anti-Eurasian Propaganda leaks from the Bastion
- Little information on the Chechnya Emirate Growth
- Little Information on the Movement of Troops on the Separatist Side of Ukraine
- Little information on the Movement of Russian Troops on the North Korean Border
- Little Information about the Russia-North Korea Alliance
- Little Information on Russia's internal political upheavals

also
>Maskirovka

See the Election of the Czech Republic.

The Establishment Media does not want to reveal that much of Eastern Europe is slowly cracking the Structure of a Federative European Union planned by Merkel and her true bosses.

That's why I say
- The Election of the Czech Republic will be the sedimentation of EU Eurasian members

The True Enemy | (((Who)))? part2

It is obvious to think of the enemy here in question.

You all know who you are. Where is from. And most of all what is the source of this.

But in hypothesis none of you have understood that their goal here, in / pol / is best attained when more information is spread in a disordered way and without any right flow.

It is obvious to think of the enemy here in question.

You all know who you are. Where is from. And most of all what is the source of this.

But in hypothesis none of you have understood that their goal here, in / pol / is best attained when more information is spread in a disordered way and without any right flow.

The most certain and accurate examples of the action of these are:
- Manifestations in Iran
- Manifestations in Tunisia
- Claims that Facebook, Twitter and other social networks submit to the Jurisdictions of Your Government
archive.is/TLxWS
archive.is/rV9rM
archive.is/2U5d8

The Objectives are clear:
- Eliminate ANY and ALL forms of resistance to your Power Project

With the elimination of these resistances, the only virtual bastion of reliable content and information becomes virtual abysses.

These chasms like Sup Forums e o 8Ch

Please. Continue.

Bump for instrest

Look at the attitudes of the Israeli Government with regard to Creating an Internet Task Force.

You of Sup Forums already have a meme about it.

"JIDF"

The mission of JIDF is to use the same tactics of Russia during the Crimean War to create confusion, disorder and, above all, misinformation.

Remember.A War based purely and exclusively on Disinformation, especially when it comes to research forums and discussion of facts and events, can be crucial to get data off the map or go undetected.

Taking advantage of this part, we can remember a little Episode of the 6 Days War, where the flow of Information was crucial for the victory of Israel, being Operability and conclusion in perfect symmetry of events that guaranteed this.

> First, collect all the data about your enemy
> Second, everything is analyzed, separating all of your collection into specific categories, between parts that are and are not useful to you
> Third, we get the same data load and the mix, creating a large cluster of data that has already lost its initial synthesis
> Lastly, the same charge is launched against your enemy / your target.

What is basically happening today, specifically here in / pol is this.

Pure and Massive Disinformation

As I said, they know how each of you think, believe, crave and act in a general way.

Basic Political Warfare Model of the 21st Century

1 - Depreciation and Ridiculation of the Image of Your Adversary

2 - Manipulation and disfiguration of Information around your Adversary

3 - Corruption and Consummation of Your Team and Close Allies

4 - Creation of Conspiracies around you

5 - Disinformation and Irruption of information, seeking to destabilize its Adversary

6 - Establishment of a Fifth Column

7 - Formation and Edification of a Fifth Column

8 - Creation of Insurrections in the Institutions and Bases of Their Adversary

9 - Irruption of betrayal and disloyalty within the Circle of Alliances of his ally

10 - Total destabilization of institutions and total collapse of these

youtube.com/watch?v=5WvfZuuaUkE

youtube.com/watch?v=JTUSkI-v2LU

Larping fag speaks in Broken Shit.

Sage

Has no one paid attention to the euro and us dollar futures speculation lately? You may find all you need to know...

>Larping fag speaks in Broken Shit.
>Sage

Sages and the like that classify any content that will serve in the near future are also part of this misinformation strategy.

archive.is/u5U0N

>Has no one paid attention to the euro and us dollar futures speculation lately? You may find all you need to know...

Most people treated the event with the Iranian Tanker as something "normal" too

As well as the Excuse that the Falcon 9 satellite simply fell on Indian Ocean Waters

As well as the use of Sarin gas in Syria yesterday in the South of Idlib by the Rebels

Leaving the MainStream Media as the One and Only Information Provider and the Most Known Social Networks (Like the Silicon Valley's Holy Trinity) on the intercontinental / World scale is what makes the Disinformation Strategy work

Holy Trinity = Facebook + Twitter + Google

Based on what Anon5 said months ago, it's simple.

If Trump did not destroy the Deep State and the entire Fifth Column, in a little while, not 2050, but well before that, the US Culture and World Sociopolitical Hegemony will collapse.

The National Coins will again be backed by Gold, not Petroleum, as the whole world political issue will be dictated by China.

And, remember, both NeoCons, both Democrats want the US and China to come together more economically and socially, so that the cultural shock of a Global Federation is not so strong

> inb4: Someone will call me LARPer, even without even analyzing my arguments and comparing what I say with what President Xi said at the Communist Party's Comite and the recent restructuring of the Chinese Army to allow a leaner and less bureaucratic Military Organization

archive.is/CNZux

Again talking about misinformation.

The whole structure of Sup Forums allows only what comes in handy here to stay and what is useless will be buried and thus forgotten and replaced.

Russia works the same way.

But what are you relying on to say that?

Think:
- Whether they wanted to or not, the Russian networks during the Episodes of Separatism of Catalonia, Brexit, AfD Elections and any other event that would destabilize the future European Union Federative Structure that is desired by the SPD of Germany, both within the scope Military by Macron.

> but R-Regulus are you saying that the Eurasian Project is good? So being RussiaFag is legal by the hour?

Neither.

In this game there are no "good" or "bad." Only 'Chaos' and 'Order'.

But I'll leave it for later.

Russia will support whatever is good to keep Europe divided and Nationalist as possible.

> Why Regulus?

Simple.

A Nationalist Europe, in the current sense of the word, is a divided Europe and more concerned with its own problems, so it is not a problem for Russia.

So basically, yes, the Russian Media and all manner of Eurasian propaganda will support the division of Europe between "Nationalists" / "Identities" and "Globalists" / "Federalists"

Cont

When Midnight comes, the Disinformation asking for the pro-federation side will start so that people will approve it on time.

The European Union leadership structure with Merkel's Germany leading today is weak and completely shaken by the AfD Ascent, so I say that Macron will be the centerpiece from that year.

>Emmauel. Does it remind you of something interesting? Mt 1:23 | Is 7:14

But it will take quite a lot of Macron's Propagandist Action to propose to the Europeans a Federation, which, yes, will serve as a prototype for what comes after Midnight.

However, this is a subject for another thread. For another hour. As well as the fact that the Structure of Russia is a bastion and in what it is established.

But the point I want to get is:
>Now, at this very moment, any and all information that was flowing about any soon-to-happen fact will suffer mass waves of disinformation, especially from the Great Media.
>Maskirovka is already in use here. Daily. Every second. Every moment.
>Keep an eye on MSM. Something big is going to happen in the next few days.

And stay tuned.

JIDF, as you call it, will flood this here like never before.

If I were a Moderator of Sup Forums, I would keep an eye on whoever uses the European Union and Kekistan Flag to do Shilling here.

Good.

I hope anyone who sees this Thread and the Files, see the videos and analyze this without the vision of Sage.

Anyway. I'm not Anon5.

I'm just a Traveler.

Step 1) Take out 25< yo from this board
Step 2) Take out those who have social media
Step 3) Take out those who follow 100 top youtubers like pewdiepie
Step 4) Discuss

>Step 1) Take out 25< yo from this board
>Step 2) Take out those who have social media
>Step 3) Take out those who follow 100 top youtubers like pewdiepie
>Step 4) Discuss

It is a great recommendation for rebuild the society a little or at least a healthy field of ideas dentro do Sup Forums

>Emmauel. Does it remind you of something interesting? Mt 1:23 | Is 7:14

Emmanuel will be the one to bring peace.

Emmanuel will be the one who will unite the world.

Emmanuel will be the one who will make all the Wars stop.

You can not stop what you've already written.

That's why I say, look through the lines.

Anyway, my work here is done.

I'll stop answering here.

archive.is/3erez

Until next time.

Read whole thread.

It's worth it.

What happens at midnight and what comes after?

>What happens at midnight and what comes after?

A world disaster will happen.

That will be when people barely wait. When all is well.

They will yearn for world unification.

> inb4: not Larping

President Ronald Reagan was already talking about it.

The World will only unite in the face of a greater threat.

After Midnight, this "threat" will arise.

How close are we to midnight?

I would say that after the End of the Conservative Wave, we will already be able to see the effects of your arrival. But for now it's still hard to say for sure, but its signs are pretty clear to you westerners

Bump

The real problem is that everyone keeps fighting for racial ideals which won't exist in a few decades. "Keeping pure" only leads to genetic stagnation. If you find a partner who really activates your almonds, mix until your dick falls off. Seriously.

Not sure if larping, but you have actually provided some interesting information, OP.