Send me red-pills on jews, mostly how they program white genocide...

send me red-pills on jews, mostly how they program white genocide. say something smart about my flag you will be shoah'd too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=BHEAGHiUzdc
youtube.com/watch?v=QXICzSLYxYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You want the real redpill on jews?

Read the first five chapters if genesis and see if you can figure out who cains father really is.

That question will lead you down the deepest hole.

Good luck.

Yeah, all the esoteric stuff. I've been down those rabbit holes. It is completely insane.

But I need simple clear factual images that can red-pill regular or even liberal people. Save the mystic stuff for later when they're ready

What exactly do you want to show?

Infographics showing how the jews control everything are readily available in a Google search so I assume your looking for something more specific?

yeah there is lots of good stuff on google. i already have a huge collection. specifically I was looking for ones that use popular meme formats of today, as a way of reaching wider demographics

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in (((Christ Jesus))).
Deuteronomy 7:6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession

I hope you love the white race and dont tolerate Jewish supremacism.

>I hope you love the white race and dont tolerate Jewish supremacism.

I am white and love all my white people. Jewish supremacism is the funniest joke ever told in history. Any whites who defend jews as if they're special are out of their god damn minds. Most days I can't stop laughing at how smart they think they are

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs

(((They))) admit to it:
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

It's Adam you tard.
"And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord."
The real redpill on the Jews is their own book, the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.
If you've already been through that, they're Babylonian Saturn worshippers and the star of david has nothing to do with "judeo-christian" values.

Jews believe Cain's father was the serpent, and that only Jews though Seth are the descendants of Adam.

A lot of white christians have healthy ideals for the preservation of our race. But at some point they will have to stop worshipping a Jewish God.

youtube.com/watch?v=BHEAGHiUzdc

Go to the 33:33 mark. He gets it half right.

lol wut?
There are no descendants of Cain.
Noah was a direct descendant of Seth.
Jews are so dumb, the fact that there were no more kings of judea of the line of David after Christ came is proof he is the Messiah.

you're right. but there are large amounts of white christians that have been hijacked by Judea to serve their jewish masters when they still think they are serving christ

According to the Zohar, Cain and Abel are the fathers of the Gentiles. Seth is the only son of Adam and the ancestor to the Jews.

the jews in the bible are not the jews of today

it's something they hide behind to pretend they're not satanic

Who cares? All sects of Jews except for some 40,000 Karaites follow the Talmud. Yemenite and Iraqi Jews (the last of the Biblical Jews) are all Talmudists and kabbalists, in fact some of the greatest kabbalists were Yemenites.

Then they need to reread Genesis because they missed the part that only 8 people survived the flood.
Noah who was a Sethite.
His wife who was an unknown.
His three sons who were at least 50% sethite
and their three wives who were unknown.
ALl the people on earth are of Seth because all people on earth are of Noah.

Ugh. I'm in social justice central today, and some Jewish tranny was bitching that their wasn't enough Jewish representation in video games. Fuck that noise.

They aren't even trying to hide it:
youtube.com/watch?v=QXICzSLYxYY

that's some grade A comedy. the jew tranny bitch cries in pain about video games as she strikes you

They claim the Zohar is more important than the Torah, no joke.

I'm saying it confuses most people. The jews who's homeland is Israel today, are not descendants of the biblical jews. They are something completely different. They evolved over time to find the best way of survival, and their survival technique is acting like they are god's chosen people in an ancient book that was written by a person who never met any of the jews today

Well they had to.
The OT says
"The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be."
If kikes only believed the OT or Torah, they'd know Christ was God in the flesh and Judaism would be a dead religion instead of a spiritually bankrupt religion.

Something like 55% of Israelis are Middle Eastern Jews who are definitely the descendants of Biblical Jews.

There is no such thing as race "white genocide" is the elites plan for ww3. Race dosen't exist we all have the inner Aryan spirit within us that needs to be unlocked

ethnically yes, they are descendants, but not spiritually

I'm starting to think the true children of Israel are the aryans. and the aryans are not binded by a single nationality skin tone or race. getting into the purity of "who's white and who's not" is so damn foolish. I'm white by the way

Nautilus

BIOLOGY | GENETICS
What Both the Left and Right Get Wrong About Race
Setting the scientific record straight on race, IQ, and success.
BY DALTON CONLEY & JASON FLETCHER
FACEBOOK TWITTER
Race does not stand up scientifically, period. To begin with, if race categories were meant primarily to capture differences in genetics, they are doing an abysmal job. The genetic distance between some groups within Africa is as great as the genetic distance between many “racially divergent” groups in the rest of the world. The genetic distance between East Asians and Europeans is shorter than the divergence between Hazda in north-central Tanzania to the Fulani shepherds of West Africa (who live in present-day Mali, Niger, Burkina Faso, and Guinea). So much for Black, White, Asian, and Other.

You're not white. White dosen't exist anymore that disappeared many years ago. You are human that needs to unlock your inner Aryan spirit. We're all mongrels shall i explain why?

blacks, hispanics, asians, indians, they can all help us fight these jews. we don't have to race-mix with them, but they can all be our allies when it comes to ending the jüden. I'm tired of seeing everyone get distracted by other racial conflicts when in reality all races and peoples are just supposed to be fighting jews alongside one another

I know what you mean and completely agree. I'm saying to the uninitiated, I'm a white man.

The money changers were Jews. Nothing new under the Sun.

see what i'm saying. if jews in the bible are the jews of today. How come jesus was murdered because he dare exposed their twisted plot?

Read the Bible this is old news.
Jesus acknowledged that genetically the pharisees were descended from Abraham. But our earthly bodies are just dust. Spiritually, their father was the devil, and he told them so. And he told US so.
But Christian Zionism exists thanks to Jewish lies. So many people too lazy to read their Bibles or learn about which versions are good and which versions have been kiked.

You are not white. We are way too mixed to be anything. Race no longer exist its 2018 not 1094. Believe it or not but even fucking people that are 100% European are not full pure blooded. It only goes up to generation 4 with DNA test. Technology isn't that advanced yet. You are not white neither im i or anyone on earth

i knew i wasn't crazy

Is this guy white.

Yes or No.

You're right and I agree. It's going to be some time before people accept this. If only there were more people who think like you in this so called "alt right"

How can he be white if it no longet exist?I know dude dont worry "jews" will pay fir they're plans

It goes way further than that.
In Revelation 3:9 the Bible says
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Skin color does not determain race

If white doesn't exist then he can't be black either.

Is that your logic so far, shill?

Jews practice and promote a barbaric form of genital mutilation that they want to do to newly born children. It's pretty crazy. Children have even caught venereal diseases from the Jewish priest who performs the act

some of the best minds in the alt right probably have %5 negro or non-european blood and have so much potential that can help us but are afraid to speak up because of all the close-minded racial-purity whtie boys they see in the movement.

Yes

CONTRARY TO APPEARANCE: The genetic distance between some groups in Africa, such as the Fulani of West Africa (above) and the Hazda of Tanzania, is greater than supposedly racially divergent groups such as East Asians and Europeans.Raquel Maria Carbonell Pagola / Contributor / Getty Images
Simply stated: Overall genetic variation tells us less than specific differences that matter. Imagine a group of humans that had a mutation in the FOXP2 gene—often called the language gene—such that this transcription factor (a gene that helps stimulate the expression of select other genes) was nonfunctional. These humans would lack the ability to communicate through language. In fact, this gene’s significance was first discovered through the study of an English family in which half the members across three generations suffered from severe developmental verbal dyspraxia—they could not communicate orally. This family could be 99.9999 percent genetically identical to their neighbors, but what a huge difference that 0.00001 percent makes. This criticality of particular genetic differences, as opposed to global similarity, is not unique to humans. Through genetic manipulation of just four genes, scientists in the lab have been able to turn a mustard weed into a woody tree. It sounds like a genetic version of the 1970s game show, Name That Tune: In how few notes (or genes) can one radically alter the phenotype of an organism?

Highlighting the fact that all humans share the same genes ignores the fact that much of evolutionary change and biological difference is less about the development of novel proteins (i.e. genes)

Please

Why are you specifically showing 3 brown skin people if it isn't about physical appearance?

Seems to undermine your own argument. And highlights mine.

I mean, this is a widely known and accepted fact. Why push the envelope, when we can just point out how cruel and pointless their ritualistic amputation rite is?

Beacuse people still believe in race (but dont worry truth is getting to them) anyway the example was to show how skin color (which is not race) dosen't mean your "black"

You know in your heart he's right

Apparently you still do as well.

>specifically uses 3 brown guys to illustrate how race and color doesn't exist....

Keep your mind fuck to yourself. You sound bat shit insane.

true multiculturalism is natural and it's where "european" culture comes from

forced multiculturalism is the problem

he's probably one of the most level headed people i've seen on this board

Exactly

Anyway bro im gone goodbye

Orthodox Jew here. Ask me anything.

Not wanting to be a dick here but knowing how bad the jews are scared right now and how many shill threads there are, everything you say will be some backwards bullshit trying to make jews look like decent humans

>Not wanting to be a dick here but
I appreciate your politeness but really it's all good. I've been on Sup Forums look enough to brace through anything.
>how bad the jews are scared right now
I'm not currently aware of this, sorry. Can you please elaborate?
>everything you say will be some backwards bullshit trying to make jews look like decent humans
If people want to ignore everything I say because they know deep down that NOTHING will make them say "hey, maybe Jews ARE ok after all" then that's their business. All I know is my own truth.