>Proj Veritas - Twitter Shadowbanning 1/11/18
youtu.be/64gTjdUrDFQ
>VP Pence on FNC 1/10/18
youtu.be/MFdTy3tpk_4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/you/status/952382365589893120
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/13/glenn-simpson-believes-fbi-has-mole-inside-trump-t/
nypost.com/2016/10/25/hillarys-33000-emails-might-not-be-missing-after-all/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Checked for 2 scoops.

Blumpf

avatarfags are worse than niggers

twitter.com/you/status/952382365589893120

VOTE VOTE VOTE

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "Yesterday was a big day for the stock market. Jobs are coming back to America. Chrysler is coming back to the USA, from Mexico and many others will follow. Tax cut money to employees is pouring into our economy with many more companies announcing. American business is hot again!"
>"The Democrats are all talk and no action. They are doing nothing to fix DACA. Great opportunity missed. Too bad!"
>"AMERICA FIRST!"
>"I don’t believe the Democrats really want to see a deal on DACA. They are all talk and no action. This is the time but, day by day, they are blowing the one great opportunity they have. Too bad!"
AFTERNOON
>Hawaii falseflags an incoming ballistic missile - "LOL, we pressed the wrong button"
>FCC commissioner: "We will investigate Hawaii missile false alarm"
>Chelsea Manning files for Senate run in Maryland
>Trump tweets: "So much Fake News is being reported. They don’t even try to get it right, or correct it when they are wrong. They promote the Fake Book of a mentally deranged author, who knowingly writes false information. The Mainstream Media is crazed that WE won the election!"
>Trey Gowdy resigns as House Ethics Committee member
EVENING
>'Shithole' is projected onto Trump hotel

Build that wall as fucking fast as you can america. youre gonna need it more than you know..

You have been visited by Trump, the defender of Sunnis! Tomahawks and cruise missiles will rain down on the dirty Rafida and Nusayriyyah but only if you post "GOOD LUCK, PRESIDENT TRUMP!"

Brampf sucks

Honest question. Just curious.

Why is Abbott so popular in Texas? Sympathy???

Check dem Oprah becomes Madam Queen President digits

He's a good governor.

Quien esta, hombre?

He looks kinda cute here. Did he cut off his wiener yet?

Trump is a fucking chink cock sucker.

>tfw /ourhat/ is coming back

awoomph.

>He looks kinda cute here. Did he cut off his wiener yet?
>He

Did you just assume their gender?

When will Soros get BTFO? He's literally the main fundraiser for the Democratic party now.

He looks like Beck.

Lara is the best Trump daughter.

Thanks for making these

Thank you Hope!

Why do Mexicanos only have a median age of 31???

look at that ugly bitch, wonder how many surgeries she's had, of course white bitches need surgery to look at least 'a little' human after all the fucked up shit their race has caused in the world.

wheels has a challenger
Dems are betting on a short mexican lesbian to beat him

why is thread so slow

>two scoops
>two twos

She has the best fuck-me eyes.

People watching handegg or spending time with people IRL.

Hello fren. Did you have a good day?

That's very ableist of her

Globalists are set to make Texas the next California. I expect big Soros money to get on this.

Probably because the younger ones go to your country to do the work the gringos don't want to do.

>tfw the diphenhydramine may be settling in
I feel the sleepyposter's comfy grasp

Trump is more concerned about Chinese well-being than he is about the USA.

yes

I can't wait. Remember last governor election of Texas and all that astroturfing by the Dems only to be completely blown the fuck out, as in not even close? That was hilarious.

>Mexican facelift surgery
Hope it happens to you, Paco

>pullin out jives and jamboree handouts
>two turntables and a microphone

awoooo

> man hands

How much did you take?

Z I N C

After Alabama, anything's possible, WaPo and Soros will do anything to get her elected in Texas.

Thank you for your concern, concern shill.

Such as? I've been doing labor in Texas all my working life and I've yet to find out how to break into construction like somehow every single Mexican and Guatemalan managed to do. It's not that I'm adverse to hard work. I just did a sixteen hour shift at the mill this Friday

completely right
they are picking off small towns around san antonio now
going big soon
we need more ICE here SOON

Oh god fuck no.

t Dallas and hate the libs here

Mexican Bernie

if amlo wins then mexico = venezuela

Start calling ICE on all the spic gangs.

Liveleak.com, where you can watch and upload videos of humans being flayed alive but calling someone a nigger in the comment section can get you banned.

at least that shit comes free of charge, unlike the surgeries white bitches get done. Keep paying goyim. (and they're totally useless too, they still ugly af, there's no surgery to remove the soulless look from their colored eyes)

they ran abortion barbie
she was my city councilwoman in FTW and gun hater

Yea
Good for them. He is strangely popular among Men in Texas and soccer moms.

Best luck friend, Mexico became much more pro-American in the post-USSR era but dipped back a lot these days. Any manufacturing loss there is a gain here but I don't wish you ill. Surely he's not the favorite? Developing economies are generally very pro-market right now because they have been making massive gains.

trump retweeting Jack Posobiec

Gowdy was all bark and no bite and you cannot prove otherwise.

Fuck you

White people love the Suburbs of San Antonio. Suburbs in Texas aren’t changing that fast white families move there still.

>ID: old
your time has come arizona

Stop larping gringo, I know all of your tactics. and even if you do, you probably make more money for being a gringo, mexican workers only get paid if theyre lucky, they're basically slaves and you all know it.

TRUMP CALLED DICK DURBIN RACIST

Single dose of 25 mg

>abortion barbie
America, do you know where your children are?

take 400mg you coward

Don't remind me we have pure shit senators and fucking Arpoo decided he should wheel his old ass into the mix

lol

diphenhydramine is shit. dextromethorphan is better

do you like mcsally or ward better?
mcsally seems like a pretty safe choice

Just drink yourself to sleep

Its those gas station sleep aids. If I wanted to go semi-coma, I'll get melatonin.

TRUMP ON A RETWEET SPREE LADS

I'm not joking, go look!

Lol libs seething

Mcsally seems good
Didn't disavow trump when she could have and said the GOP needs to get some ovaries, in the non- cucked way.

>Just kill your liver
As long as you're donating yours.

He honestly looks better now than he did when he was a traitor. He's still a faggot that should be in prison though.

>trump retweeting Jack Posobiec
*bites tongue*
eceleb was right
Durbin is an asshole

Who is Jack Sperry?

oh boy

>not taking 1000 mg of diphenhydramine and experiencing true fear in the spider realm

Lots of retweets

LADS

I have worked on a crew doing underground fiber install (digging ditches) in Florida where that was indeed the case. But there are a lot of Mexicans that have monopolized some of the most lucrative construction industries. This is a fact. Claiming that White laborers won't do those jobs is a LIE

Member when /ptg/ threads used to get like a hundred replies in 20 minutes? Trump's enthuasim is dying out, everyone stopped caring like a year ago, but I guess after a year of disappointments Trumpies just stopped carin, hence the results in the special elections and up next the midterms, prepare for the dems to take over Congress and block every single thing Drumpfie wants to get done until he finally gets impeached. So sad to see that this movement will die out as fast as it's doing.

article washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/13/glenn-simpson-believes-fbi-has-mole-inside-trump-t/

article nypost.com/2016/10/25/hillarys-33000-emails-might-not-be-missing-after-all/

HERE WE GO

Trump is on fire!

McSally is my current Rep so I'm voting for her
She represents the 2nd district which includes Sierra Vista where I was raised part of Tucson where I live now
I saw her at Fry's once and she seemed nice

>using a shotgun so shitty it had to be discontinued because it blew off people's hands in a glocknade fashion

I did have a fucked up dream where some guy I know stabbed me in the leg and gut with a small knife, and I shot him in the temple, barrel to skull. The fucker only had a small bump in his head and I got only five tiny scratches no blood.
I guess I should start practicing CQC and CC drills.

Nothing on the cyber is ever truly gone