imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 13
>SW Aleppo:SAA liberates 540 km2 area on the Hass Plateau en route to Abu Duhur airbase, 6km away
>Idlib:Jihadist counter-offensive takes 2 villages from SAA. Intense fighting near Abu Duhur airbase, HTS attacks Musharifah
>DeZ:IS recaptures several positions from SDF, East al-Buqa’n village
>E Ghouta:SAA captured the bus station in Harasta district. They continue to secure armored vehicles base
>Is linked group captures 3 villages from jihadist rebels near Israeli occupied Golan Heights
>SDF official claims SDF plans to enter Idlib gov
>RU MOD:Terrorists who targeted Hmeimim airbase @ the end of Dec,killed, drones depot destroyed
>Yarmouk camp:IS surprise attack on JaI, captures several positions, kills6,30 injured. JaI denied IS claims
>Washington meeting between US,UK,France,Jordan,Saudis over post-war Sy,ways to represen NE Sy. Turkey not invided
>Iraq:'We want our homes cleared’ – Civis face lethal hazards as govt. calls for ‘voluntary returns’
>Unconfirmed UNSC report on Yemen:Saudis coal. targer civis,their proxies are a threat to peace&stability,UAE runs torture camps, country might split in 2,Iran breached arms embargo
>Russia expects Sy Congress in Sochi to be held in late January — diplomat

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/179e1a9dc23d43b2996ac7093897fa77
rt.com/news/415846-china-cherish-iran-nuclear-deal/
youtube.com/watch?v=SrVJO_Ac7uw
friatider.se/norska-regeringen-vi-verger-folkr-tten-om-sverige-kollapsar
youtube.com/watch?v=tsHCcu0Mz2E
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5262279/Soldier-destroys-armoured-vehicle-trying-cook-rations.html
youtu.be/5htvxeOsgSc
nzivnet.com/articles/14360
nzivnet.com/articles/14349
youtu.be/Nq-3pfEZ-PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isl*mic State on the run? (Fuck no, look at all the Majoosi around)

Moderate Jihad crushed? (Hopes and dreams broken, faggots)

Alavite sectarian love comming straight from Damascus? (fuck yes!)

Shia crescent becoming a thing? (It's already a thing, dummy)

Nasrallah and Suleimani being afraid of drones? (Haven't heard about it)

Suheil smashing both boipussy and Jihadis? (as good as ever)

DEAL WITH IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
SYRIA RUSSIA IRAN AND ISRAEL WON THIS WAR

Death to jews!

Say what you will but threads covering a civil war in a central or western European country would be fucking lit.

We thank God every day that Ad-Dajjal was denied entry to Damascus
>God Bless Bashar
>God Bless Syria

I like this bread. You're alright Frankreich.

Those tits are shopped as fuck

I actually had a roommate who went to high school with her. Apparently she was a cunt

>Frankreich
Neue Frankreich*

>checked
Ty 4 bread m8
>Emperor Bashar

Pardon

you still didn't caught on after this whole time?

>Ywn fight for a country with her own interests, free from the meddling of a foreign power
>Ywn forge your nation's legend as some of the toughest fighting cunts on the planet in the crucible of the great war
>Ywn kill turks as hard as great grandad did
Why even live

>Ywn kill turks as hard as great grandad did
>get BTFO
>w-w-e taught them good these tork
are you a Biji? cause you sound like one

In a perfect world

>we are bringing you live from Damascus for the wedding between Karim Al Assad, and Princess Emma Marie Charlotte Sophie of Prussia. A glorious day for both countries.

Friedrich III > Wilhelm II

What?

>8,141 Australian deaths
>54,000 T*rk deaths
>BTFO

She looks like shit now

Are we talking politically or which is more aesthetic?

>b-but muh K/D
have a pity (you)

Both.
Friedrich could at least grow a real beard.

True, but I think willy's facial hair improved with his age, and the uniforms looked good on him

Yeah but Friedrich actually had a Brain in his head for thinking and possibly implementing progressive ideas to help his people and not jsut War wWar War MIlitary Military Military like Wilhelm.

t-take that back

Just as it would be for the US. Granted as you as you don't live in the area of hostilities

Can't wait to join the local militia of rednecks

bump

Thanks Nathan!
If you're still around, there's a small error in the last frame of the map. Use pic related to fix the error.

>For nearly 40 minutes, it seemed like the world was about to end in Hawaii, an island paradise already jittery over the threat of nuclear-tipped missiles from North Korea.

>The emergency alert, which was sent to cellphones statewide just before 8:10 a.m., said: “BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.”

apnews.com/179e1a9dc23d43b2996ac7093897fa77

crazy ass world

>China Urges US to ‘cherish’ Iran nuclear deal, slams unilateral sanctions policy

>China has reiterated its support for the Iran nuclear deal, praising Tehran for adhering to the agreement despite Washington’s unilateral sanctions and constant threats to scrap it unless some “disastrous flaws” are fixed.

>Chinese Foreign Minister Lu Kan stressed that China “always firmly supports” the deal and considers it an important multilateral achievement that serves a prime example of how international issues can be resolved by diplomatic and political means.

>In a thinly-veiled criticism of the new round of sanctions recently imposed by Washington on Iranian entities, Lu said that China is opposed to “unilateral sanctions imposed by relevant countries on other countries in accordance with their domestic law.”

>rt.com/news/415846-china-cherish-iran-nuclear-deal/

What's their endgame with the ME?
I heard they deployed a special forces unit to Syria to arserape some more Uyghurs but that's about it.

lmao. I didnt even see he out another meme pic at the end.

He's right though.

Sup Forums during the Yugoslav wars would be fucking fun.
Does anyone remember what the site was like during the Russo-Georgian war?

Torture victim of SDF/YPG/Kurds in Manbij.

youtube.com/watch?v=SrVJO_Ac7uw

President Kushner is testing the waters with the public.

>Does anyone remember what the site was like during the Russo-Georgian war?

Much less moderated and with a lot of CP apparently.

Why does YPG feel the need to move so strongly against the Manbij population.
Torture, arrests, and didnt they execute 2 people recently?

PKK is PKK what do you expect?

>didnt they execute 2 people recently?

They were tortured to death.

What do you guys think is more likely?
Genuine cultural-based shooting war breaking out in Germany, France, or the USA? Or which one is first?

>What do you guys think is more likely?Genuine cultural-based shooting war breaking out in Germany, France, or the USA? Or which one is first?

USA is most likely by far due to much more available guns and more racist culture.

The political collapse of Sweden followed immediately by Norway bombing the living shit out of it with NATO support.

USA, definitely the first.

ouchie

/gsg/ faggots ruin another thread. Great.

>moooooooooom they posted a meme I don't like again

It is strange how much the order in government agencies seems to be collapsing in Sweden.
Also their youth is pretty degenerate added to all the immigrants makes a nasty mess for sweden

lol no. Guns may be widely available but non-sidearm ownership is highly concentrated politically and combat tactics are the sacred province of only the right-wing Americans. It wouldn't be a shooting war it would be a series of brief skirmishes resulting in the overthrow of leftist city governments which wouldn't escalate beyond that because political leftism has no taste for real combat, no supply chain, and without the Federal Reserve system nothing to trade for supplies whatsoever.

Norway are you willing to take in the Swedish refugees or would thay be a risk of cancer speeding

>amerimutt
>muh germanic heritage
>plays video games
>posts on the the most embarrassing general on /vg/

kek it's like a caricature come to life.

>don't worry mom, I call them a mutt for the 100th time today. My completely original and witty comeback will surely teach them to not post memes I don't like.

Norway's incredibly based fatty Prime Minister has said in no uncertain terms that no refugees will be accepted, the Geneva Convention protections will be abandoned and the border of Norway will be protected with lethal force against all incursions which in the strategic Norse defense plan calls for an air campaign with F-16s and NH90s.

friatider.se/norska-regeringen-vi-verger-folkr-tten-om-sverige-kollapsar

Don't bully this honorary European

sounds pretty based

Wow I fell asleep right after my 2nd post. I just woke back up and it has been an hour and it's the same scuffle? Am I registering this correctly? God Bless SG

Slow hours famalam

>page 7

>Musical Bumps
youtube.com/watch?v=tsHCcu0Mz2E

Reminder US military is stronger then Russias and we could curbstomp them easily in a conventional war

Look what ivanovsiki did while making breakfast
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5262279/Soldier-destroys-armoured-vehicle-trying-cook-rations.html

>can't curb stomp rice farmers with rusty AKs
>thinks he can curb stomp Potato farmers armed with Mosins

Lol, witty and original. Keep on posting cool "irony" memes from 2013 /gsg/ to fit in with the cool kids. Trust me, we really do think you are an oldfag. I promise.

The gun is right. .308 is the best caliber

I don't care if anyone thinks I'm new or old. I don't let the opinions of people on a Cambodian underwater giraffe wrestling forum keep me up at night.

T r i p p y

He said convential war, not unconventional. The US is good at warring, just not so much at occupation. He is right too, actually, the US has the numbers on its side AND the tech. The military tech the Russians have that's more advanced than its American counterparts is air defense systems, like the Pintsir and S-400 but that in itself is not enough to win a war

>not realizing the fight will go down the same way Saddams army did

>Cambodian underwater giraffe wrestling forum
>Not a Tibetan Yak Breeding site
I want new fags to leave

>Cambodian underwater giraffe wrestling
That's one of the more creative I've seen in a while

No wonder I haven't been fitting in around here

>He thinks American logistics can make it past Belarus
You guys can't run a supply chain from landing to Bagdad

You can win battles
But you guys won't be able to get the army to the battles
American logisitic chains collapse really quickly and are incredibly ineffiecent

>the wedding starts
>Bashar steps up to speak
>music starts to play, its karaoke
What does he sing?

>America has military bases on every continent and most major regions on Earth(excluding antartica)
>supposedly America can’t run a supply line

Anything by Ali Deek

Assault on Abu ad-Duhur air base begun, also Jaish al-Nasr begun it's offensive on western parts of Republican Guard -manned territories recently liberated by Tigers.
More: there's some Amaq activity in Idleb indicating Loyalists or Nusra took some losses
But you're all just fucking faggots who don't even want to follow the war so fuck you

youtu.be/5htvxeOsgSc

post rare Assads

ah yes...preuseens gloria...before the cucks and sjws ruined the world

This war is getting boring. Any new one starting soon?

God damnit Reggie stop fucking memeing
>inb4 ID

>The nzivnet.com website reveals exclusively from sources inside the Quneitra province that Iran has placed an Iranian intelligence and electronic warfare unit not far from the Israeli border, which has come straight from Iran.

>For those who do not understand Iran's intentions, the fact that an Iranian unit specializes in electronic disruption proves that if Israel enters a military confrontation with Iran or tries to attack its forces in Syria, part of the Iranian combat organization will also have a facility that will try to blind and discard the main Israeli intelligence apparatus assigned to the Syrian sector.

>And for us, the readers of the open sources, we can only try and guess what other surprises these days are actually being erected against the Israeli border?

nzivnet.com/articles/14360

>Last Tuesday, according to a Syrian military spokesman, Israel attacked sites of the long-range Scud 155 missile unit in the Al-Kataypeh region, 20 kilometers east of Damascus.

>The 155th Brigade site is currently undergoing advanced development under the guidance of Russian and Iranian military experts.

nzivnet.com/articles/14349

>War going the way of the COALITION OF JUSTICE
>War going the way of the filthy jew

Pick one.

A morning wedding?

Charlemagne was a French

What kinda rare you want my hanslad, I have quite a few *opens jacket*

At least one guy got the joke

u wot m8?
Ill have you know his royal seat was in Aachen

youtu.be/Nq-3pfEZ-PA

Dude, idk, man.
*scratches jaw*
What is hot right now?
N-nothing too fancy though. I need to keep it low man, if y'know what I mean.

Hey come on, he spent all that time making that meme in a desperate attempt to get a reaction out of me. We should be nice.

Doesn't change the fact that he was a frank
Charlemagne grandad won the battle of tours in France and later took the German lads
>this kills the kraut

Hmm. Was thinking Frank Sinatra based on his confidence heading into song
Haha perfect

I thought it ought to be something from his own country. That being said, My Way would be the most fitting

>But you're all just fucking faggots who don't even want to follow the war so fuck you

How about you google where the Franks are from .
They existed before the Roman collapse and the Romans held ALL of France before the great migration.
Pls island poo dont embarass yourself.