If you faggots like this guy, you should head to your local senior home and have your world rocked

If you faggots like this guy, you should head to your local senior home and have your world rocked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9PRCIdJ_v4
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is Andy Dalton shaped like a piece of poo? is this reminiscent of his zero playoff wins despite a $96 million contract?

Nah, that has to be a stylized Conan O'Brien.

which guy
what is going on here
s a g e

ah I can see it now

remove the kebab the the Conan pooh

Hurr durrr let's young people head to where a bunch of wrinkled bag old faggots live to get some perspective

I realize Conan is upset about being on cable, but why make a poo out of him?

when an elder dies a library closes. old people have wisdom, they also have shitty diapers and bad breathe take them in small amounts for the betterment of yourself and mankind

I don't like him, but not for the reasons you think fag

youtube.com/watch?v=g9PRCIdJ_v4

idk how the fins deal with redheads but here in the states they get not a single drop of respect. i often laugh at them without even engaging them, they look so fucking goofy you cant take it serious.

We're talking about Conan Antony. Don't you have Abos to sing to?

They've learned how to sing to themselves you throat singing cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Asking for old geezer's wisdom is like asking someone from the 15th century how to get a hold of someone, "carrier pigeon duhhhh idiot"... guess what - shit's changed.

Old folks can seem awfully righteous but they've never had to deal with or think about what we've had to deal with or think about

Aussies are activating prepare for the boards to get shitted up with bogan posts

You're killing me, I posted that video in the abbo thread about an hour ago.

it was probably Jay Leno since conan ended up stealing his show

leaf just fuck off already your stupidity is nothing i will engage with

the US is the worst country in the world next to Israel and Trump is doing very little to fix it.

Can we go and vote for "no more government"?

No. "No more government" is not a choice.

So, you ALWAYS have a choice between shit 1 and shit 2.

If you don't understand how much worse that evil cunt Hillary is than Trump, there is something wrong with you.

Theres also something wrong with you if you're expecting to actually like a politician. Goverment tells you what to do. Fuck them. You shouldn't be liking them.

ok guy who's brain is filled with retarded outdated knowledge.

Shill and slide thread? Sage and hide thread
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/

dis is not de wey
youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
kill them all